eight // h

i shouldn't have teased marina like that... but she deserved it...

i walked down the stairs, not looking back to see if marina was following me or not. i opened the kitchen door and started to get out some snacks. as i was starting to open a bag of chips, she barged through the door.

"daddy that's not fair i let you c-" she started, but i cut her off.

"well you broke one of my rules," i retorted. i looked up at her with one of my eyebrows raised.

"daddy, you're such a tease," she said.

i'm the tease? babygirl, you're standing in front of me with no underwear on, not me... 

"i know i am princess. that's what makes things more, fun, i guess," i joked. she huffed and leaned against the door. she crossed her arms over her chest, and started at the floor.

"babygirl, c'mere," i said while waving my hands towards me. she walked over to me, and when she reached me, i picked her up and set her lightly on the counter. i wrapped my arms around her, and she wrapped hers around my neck, pulling me closer. 

"you drive me crazy in the best possible way, you know that babygirl?"

"touche, daddy."

i pulled her in for a hug. 

"daddy, can you do me a favor?" she asked. 

"anything, baby girl," i smiled. 

"kiss me," she pressed her forehead against mine and bit her lip, shyly. 

i leaned in and connected our lips, her arms wrapped around me and her legs tangled around my waist. i kissed her in a slow rhythm, trying to allow her to get used to it. (A/N i'm completely aware they didn't brush their teeth ok bYE) when i released, she smiled and quickly kissed my cheek. 

"that felt nice," she breathed out. 

"i guess you're officially a woman now," i joked. 

"no, i'm daddy's little girl. no. no growing up!" she pouted, jokingly. marina jumped down from the counter and began to search through the cabinets for more snacks.

"so, marina. tell me about yourself."

"daddy, i'm not very complex. i'm very simple."

"marina, i think you've proven your point that you're actually very complex."

she rolled her eyes.

"i was born on july 15th. i like to play piano, and draw. i'm an only child, and i love pizza. there's not much more to me than that daddy." she explained.

"we'll just have to figure the other things out a different way then." i took a spicy cheeto and put it on my upper lip and puckered up. the cheeto posed as my mustache as i made weird faces.

"daddy you're so weird," she laughed.

her laugh. it's beautiful...

the laughter faded. we poured some chips and made some ramen. (A/N rich af harry fücking styles eats ramen k) we walked over to the couch and turned on the telly. she ended up in my arms as we ate chips and ramen on the couch and watched american horror story.

"daddy? may i ask you something?"

"anything princess."

"what's that big white door across the hall from our bedroom?"

i thought for a second.

"just, uh, my office," i concluded.

she frowned a little bit, expecting more of an explanation but went back to watching the show.