five // h

i woke with marina snuggled against my chest, her small hands were balled up into little fists that were pressed against the two birds on my chest. i kissed her forehead and shook her lightly.

"good morning, sunshine," i whispered.

"hi, daddy," she yawned while opening her eyes. she looked up at me and kissed my chin.

"babygirl, daddy has to go to work today, okay? you can stay here and go on the computer and shop for clothes. i will approve them when i get home. price doesn't matter, okay angel?"

she nodded her head.

"are you okay?" i asked while kissing her forehead.

"yeah, i just don't want to be in this house alone..."

"i'm sorry, love. you can come with me to work some day."

"alrighty," she whispered while turning over and falling back asleep. i got up from the

bed and went to the bathroom. i brushed my teeth, did my hair and put my suit on. once i was ready for work, i stepped out and gave marina a kiss on the cheek. she stirred a little bit before putting her arms around me, pulling me into a hug.

"no, i don't want you to go daddy," marina whined.

"babygirl, i'll be home before you even notice i'm gone," i assured her.

"okay, have a fun time at work," she smiled while bringing the blanket over her.

"marina, one rule while i'm gone,"

"yes, daddy?"

"no exploring the house..."

// marina's pov //

"i'll be home soon, princess. don't forget the rules," he said as he gave me a quick kiss.

"bye daddy," i waved.

i was instructed to stay in the upstairs bedroom and the only other room i was allowed in was the kitchen.

how come i'm not allowed to explore this marvelous house? is mr.styles hiding something...? this is so boring...

after daydreaming for a bit, i went to the kitchen. i scanned the drawers and cupboards and fridge. i settled for some cinnamon apple oatmeal and some peaches. as i ate my breakfast, i noticed how clean mr.styles kept his house.

does he have maids? or is he just really clean...?

i shook the thought and continued my meal. when i was done, i put my dish in the sink and hurried back upstairs. when i got to the top of the stairs, i noticed a big door at the opposite end of the hall. it was white, with a shiny golden doorknob.

is that daddy's office? i wonder what's in there...

i looked behind me, as if mr.styles were to appear behind me. i approached the door and my hand touched the knob.

marina! you're going to get punished if you don't listen to mr.styles' rules...

i quickly pulled my hand away and ran back to the bedroom.

curiosity killed the cat. curiosity killed the cat, marina.

i went over to the computer and turned it on. i went to (A/N INTERNET EXPLORER BYE) safari and typed in some clothing stores.

i added many things to my cart. some t-shirts, pants, leggings, shorts, tank tops, etc.

after many hours of online shopping, i decided to finally pick out something that i needed desperately... undergarments.

i browsed the victoria's secret website and looked at the lace push up bras.

something to please daddy...

i began to add many items to the cart. after a while of browsing, i decided to browse the internet. (A/N marina is lil bit stupid sorry asdfghjkl)

i began to type 'p' to go to pinterest, but then a link dropped down.

most visited websites:

p.ørnhub.com

p.ørn hub?

i clicked on the link and it all came in flashes.

videos of s.éx and pictures of d.îcks and t.îts flooded the screen.

i was so stunned, i didn't do anything but scroll.

curiosity killed the cat...

i didn't listen to the voice in my head telling me to get out of the horrid website. i clicked on a random video, and after loading, it started to play.

a girl was wearing thin pieces of string, like the kind i was wearing on stage the night before. she walked over to a nåked man that was sat on a bed, her å.ss swinging side to side.

marina... stop...

she took off her heels and brå. she crawled on the bed and started to passionately kiss the man on the bed. his hand was massaging one of her b.øobs, and the other was gripping her å.ss.

the sight of the made my 'parts' feel weird.

it feels like... when daddy touched me... there...

he took of the thøng and threw it somewhere. he traveled down to her p.üssy, and started to put his mouth on her...

does that feel good...? i'll ask daddy to do that to me when he comes home...

the girl on the screen was m.øaning loudly and screaming profanity. his d.îck was now hard, and pressed up against his stomach as he ate her. her hands gripped his hair tightly, and she was screaming out. his mouth left her dripping p.üssy, and went back to kiss her. he was now on his knees, and the girl began to kiss his member.

that's what i do to daddy...?

my hand traveled down to the place i needed it most.

no, remember what daddy said? don't touch yourself...

i bit my lip, trying to resist the urge to touch myself like the girl was doing in the video.

mr.styles won't be home until later... i have time...

i shut off the video and put the computer to sleep. i walked to the bed and laid down in it. i spread my legs and let my hand do the magic.

do it like daddy did it to you last night...

my hand circled my c.lît lightly. i rubbed harder, imagining it was mr.styles' hand.

"oh daddy..."

i went down to my p.üssy and swiped my finger up, spreading my wetness. i bit my lip, trying to hold back my møans. i inserted my finger into myself and pumped slowly.

"yes daddy..."

i needed more, so i pumped faster, curling my finger like mr.styles did. i circled my c.lît with my other hand. my head was glued to the pillow, my eyes shut tight.

"oh my god, yes daddy!"

all off a sudden, the bedroom door opened.

"princess?"

i quickly took out my soaked digit, and pulled the blanket over me. but it was too late. daddy saw me.

"daddy, i'm sorry but i w-" i started.

"ah, stop," he interrupted. he chuckled darkly and walked over to me.

"babygirl, you've already broken one of my rules," he tsked.

i nodded in shame.

"you've been a very bad girl. and you know what happens to bad girls?"

"what?"

"they get punished"

-m