nine // m

mr.styles sat in his chair and was typing something on his computer. he pushed his hair back and licked his lip every now and then. he would also bite his lip in concentration, which only made me want him more.

jesus, he looks so hot...

i got up and walked over to him. i sat on his desk and crossed my legs and played with the ends of my hair.

"daddy, i'm bored," i whined.

"princess, i am too. believe me..." he answered and kept typing. i got down from his desk, and purposely knocked down his pencils.

"sorry, daddy," i smirked. when i went to go pick them up, i leaned over, exposing my å.ss. i'm glad i picked out a short dress. i looked back at him, checking to see if i mr.styles looking. he looked away quickly, and back at his computer screen.

"i saw you staring at me daddy" i smirked. i teased him with my eyes.

"if you want me to do anything, you could just ask" i said while slowing walking over to him. he pulled himself closer to the desk, hiding his legs even more.

whatcha hiding there, daddy?

"babygirl, i'm trying to work" he grunted.

i don't care...

i pushed the chair away from the desk and sat on his lap. i looked deeply into his eyes, they were filled with lust. my own were probably the same.

"just ask, daddy," i teased with a pout.

"you're being a very bad girl princess. daddy's trying to work," he said.

"then punish me, daddy..."

i leaned down and kissed him. our mouths moved together at a fast tempo. his tongue entered my mouth and soon it was more tongue than lips. his hand was grasping one of my b.øobs, and the other was holding my waist tightly. i broke away from the kiss and his grasp.

"are you going to ask now, daddy?"

"babygirl, please sück me," he begged.

that was all i needed. i kneeled down and unzipped his pants and massaged his bülge. he threw his head back and shut his eyes.

"no teasing, babygirl" he warned.

i slid his boxers down and his c.øck sprang up. i licked the tîp and massaged his shåft.

 i wrapped my lips around his member and hollowed out of cheeks. i put the rest of him in my mouth and moved up and down.

"princess!" he m.øaned out. i took him out of my mouth.

"daddy, not too loud..." i warned. he nodded his head anxiously and moved his hand towards my head. he pushed my head more towards his co.ck again. i pushed him back into my mouth, moving fast on his shaft.

"babygirl, faster," he pleaded. i began to bob faster. he grasped my hair tightly in one of his hands and forced me all of him into my mouth. i bobbed up and down while swirling my tongue on the bottom of his shåft. the only sounds that filled the room was mr.styles' quiet møans and the wet sound of my mouth sucking his d.îck (A/N that sentence was so cringy i'm such a bøner killer bye).

"marina, i-i'm close," he warned. his grip on my hair became tighter and i moved faster. his fluids spilled down my throat and covered my tongue. i swallowed all of his c.üm, and stared up at him.

"did you swallow babygirl?" he asked while putting his member away.

i nodded and showed him my tongue.