fourteen // h

"daddy?" marina said softly.

"hm?" i said, waking up from my nap. we had slept all day - it was already around six at night.

"why do you think i'm going to leave you? i love you," she said, tightening her arms around my torso.

"it ju- don't worry about it, princess. i'm okay. daddy just has a rough past," i sighed.

"you can tell me anything, you know that right, babe? just tell me," she said while kissing the back of my neck.

"thank you for caring so much, but just, not right now," i said while turning around to face her.

"so, i wanted to tell you something..." she said while playing with a strand of her hair.

"hm?"

"i'm ready," she said. i sat up looking at her in shock.

"i don't want to pressure you into anything. ar-are you sure?" i said while grabbing her hand.

"i'm sure. i was thinking about it. and i really do love you. i want you" she said while holding my face oh so delicately while kissing my lips so softly. her other hand traveled down to my crøtch, as she teased me through my pants.

"let's go into the bedroom. not here, babygirl" i said while picking her up. i walked out of the room and down the hall to our bedroom. i laid her down gently onto the bed and slowly took off her panties.

"do something, please." she whined out.

"please what?" i asked.

"please, daddy" she said eagerly. i dipped my head down and flicked my tongue on her c.lît, earning a soft m.øan from marina. i swiped my finger up and down through her s.lît, spreading her wetness.

(A/N unholy stuff is about to happen and the excessive use of the word c.lit. enjoy c: )

so beautiful... so wet... so tight... for me...

"who made you this wet?" i asked.

"you. oh f.ück, you did, daddy," she m.øaned out as i circled her c.lît slowly. i could feel myself getting harder. i slowly inserted a finger into her dripping c.øre, pumping it slowly. my mouth attached to her c.lît, sucking on it harshly.

"faster. more. oh f.ück," she said while arching her back. her eyes were shut, her small, delicate hands gripping the sheets. i inserted another finger into her tight warmth and curled them while slowly pumping them in and out at a slow pace, making her tighten around my fingers. her face was full of pléasure. her eyebrows were scrunched together, informing me that she was about to reach her high. i took out my soaking digits and sucked on them.

"babe, you tease," she said while opening her eyes and sitting up.

"i'm not done yet, babygirl" i said while dipping my head back down. my mouth reattached onto her dripping p.üssy. my tongue was inside of her, making circles. her hands held onto my hair, bringing my face closer and deeper into her tight p.üssy. my nose was pressed up against her c.lît. my tongue ate all of her, all of her sweet juices. i hummed inside of her, making her walls tighten around my tongue. i licked her entrance, then up her s.lît. i sat up while rubbing her c.lît in circles slowly, my mouth wet with her a.røusal. she sat up and slipped her hands into my pants, that were growing, and slid them down. she rubbed my member through my boxers, then bringing them down, allowing my c.øck spring up.

"i want to make you feel so good, daddy." she said while leaving kisses throughout my shaft.

"no, princess. this is all about you," i said, "lay back" i commanded. she laid back and spread her legs wide.