thirty // h

when i woke up, marina was still snuggled into my chest. i combed my fingers through her hair a little bit before placing a light kiss on her forehead.

"wake up, sunshine," i whispered, smiling as she whined a little bit while trying to snuggle deeper into my chest.

"daddy," she groaned, "it's too early."

"c'mon, babygirl. it's sunday, i want to spend time with you before i have to go back to work tomorrow."

she kissed my chest and then slowly opened her eyes. i rubbed small circles on her back, slowly trying to wake her up.

"let's do something fun today," she said.

"you know what'd be fun?" i asked.

"what?"

"if you rode my face," i smirked.

"how do i do that daddy?" she asked while sitting up.

"like this," i said before climbing on top of her. i kissed her forehead down to her navel before slowly hooking my fingers on the hem of her p.ånties. i slowly pulled them down, exposing her s.éx. i threw them to the side and opened her legs, running my hands down her thighs. i swiped a finger up her s.lît, making her shudder.

"my little angel is already soaking wet," i tsked.

"daddy. more," she whined, bucking her hips up as i lightly made circles on her c.lît.

"c'mere. daddy's going to lay down and you're going to sit on my face."

she simply nodded before getting up. i pulled her s.ex down onto my face, making her scream in pleasure. she gripped the headboard for support, slowly moving her hips back and forth against my mouth. (a/n i am reading this two years later,,, and just,,, wow i hate 8th grade me ok bye)

"oh fuck!" she moaned. i looked up at her, and her eyes were screwed shut while her mouth hung slightly open in pleasure. i made a humming sound, sending waves of pléasure into her c.øre.

"daddy... i'm-i'm so close," she stammered. a few seconds later, she screamed out in pure ecstasy, indicating she had reached her high. i made sure to clean up my mess (every single drop) before she laid back down.

"so sweet," i smirked.

"that was... fun," she admitted, smiling then hiding her face in a blanket.

"for both of us."

"i love you, daddy," she smiled, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"i love you, too, angel. now, aren't you going to return the favor?"

// harry's pov // 

"of course, daddy," she replied while starting to go down on me. i was already lying down as she kissed down my bare chest down to the stomach. marina looked to beautiful. this wasn't even my lust talking anymore. her hair was in a messy state, flipped over to one side, slightly hanging off of her shoulders. she was completely bare underneath my large white shirt.

"angel, don't tease," i whined, throwing my head back on the pillow. she kissed my hard on through my boxers, the friction was unbearable. she pulled them down, meeting my eyes as she stroked my c.øck slowly. she ran her tongue from the bottom of my shåft up, making me shift on the bed. marina suddenly wraps her lips around me, then taking more of me into her mouth. i involuntarily jerked my hips up, my hands gripping the sheets. i grøaned quietly as she takes me out of her mouth and licks her lips, her small hand wrapped around my member, jerking slightly.

"more, babygirl, please..." i groan, trying to stay still. she puts me back into her mouth as she m.øans against me. "princess. oh f.ück... i'm so close. c'mon angel, i'm gon-" i grunt, but before i could finish my c.üm hits the back of her throat making her whimper. "swallow," i command. i sit up and hold her chin in my hand. i tilt her chin up and pull her jaw down.

"all clean," she smiles.

"babygirl, you're fücking amazing." i state while getting up and pulling my boxers up.

"well, goodmorning to you, too." she laughs.

"i just wanna cuddle with my little one all day. i don't want to go to work tomorrow," i whined, flopping myself back onto the bed.

"i just want to brush my teeth," marina laughed while getting up and going into the bathroom. i heard the sink run as i curled up in the blankets again.

should i tell marina...? maybe she'd get mad at me if i told her that brooke might come back into ariebelles life... i will never, ever, ever tell her what brooke and i did... i just needed a good fück, that's all... i could never fück marina like how i did to brooke... god, what have you gotten yourself into?

"daddy!" she yelled while opening the door and jumping onto the bed.

"yes, princess?"

"can ariebelle come over this weekend? she's so cute! i kinda like the thought of being a mother... i mean, yeah, she's not my child but-"

"i-i don't know... about that." i sighed.

"how come?" she asked.

"because. brooke. she wants to still be a part of ariebelle's life. i mean, we made her. she made her. and brooke has nothing left. i don't even know where she lives. she can't be bought again, she probably is in some hotel. but that doesn't matter. what matters is that brooke is ariebelle's mother and nothing in the world can change that. honestly, babygirl, i don't want to take our little girl away from her and give her to you." i stated.

"yeah, but i'm not going anywhere-"

"well, you f.ücking left me and went to liam's-"

"because you cheated on me!" she cried. that was the first time we brought the incident up ever since it had happened. she sat at the foot of the bed, gripping the blanket tightly.

"marina. ariebelle isn't yours, okay? she never will be," i said sternly.

"harry, where's your f.ücking chill? first, this b.îtch comes into our lives and messes everything up and now we have a chance to actually have a family, which is something you've never had-"

"don't bring up my family! i'm sorry i didn't grow up with a mother and a father who were absolutely perfect! i can't help that i have a past! i need to f.ücking fix it!" i screamed at her.

she sat with her head down as she played with the hem of her shirt. i heard small sniffles come from her as her body shuddered. she rubbed her eyes a bit, her hair covering her eyes but it was still apparent that she was crying. i was tense, but i let out a big breath before speaking.

"angel," i said quietly, "angel, c'mere." i sat up and went to grab her hand. she pulled her hand away before scooting to the other side of the bed.

"princess, i'm sorry. i shouldn't have yelled. i just. i have a past, okay?" i spoke quietly, i didn't want to get into another fight.

"i'm sorry, daddy." she sobbed. she turned around and flung herself into my arms. "i don't like it when we fight."

"me neither." i agreed.

"i just. i just thought that since ariebelle thought i was her mother, that we could still have a chance at raising her. as her parents. if brooke came back, then maybe she won't like me as much. it's not like brooke is going to live with us."

"you're right. she's not going to live with us. but put yourself in brooke's shoes. she has no one left. i guess i felt bad for her. she needs someone in her life. maybe i could give custody to brooke... then ariebelle wouldn't be a problem anymore."

"are you sure you would want to do that, daddy?"

"no." 

-m