forty eight // h

(a/n ok,,, i'm so sorry i haven't updated in a year bUT I'M BACK BITCHES!! i have a new harry styles fic on my other account, @-purestyles and that fic is going to be more of a serious book!! i hope you enjoy this chapter. this chapter has been written over a course of literally 7 months and it still sucks i have an ending in mind!! so just bear with me!! also liam's son is named bear. good fucking bye *violently sings the 'ooooh' in sweet creature* )

// three months later //

it's been three months. marina is still a little cold towards me, but i'm working on earning her trust back. i have had to keep my mum and belle in the dark, but i can finally start going out again. christmas passed already. marina and i spent christmas with my mum. we even took ariebelle with us to go watch the new years eve fireworks. marina and i are visiting them today. gemma has finally reached 16, and she is only three weeks away from auction. (a/n gemma is younger than harry in this fic) she has some hard feelings towards me, but she knows that once she is bought she won't be able to see me again. she puts up with me. i still have a couple bruises and scars on my face, but i'll just tell belle that i fought a bunch of bad guys. i can't tell my daughter that i was recklessly drunk driving. that would be setting a bad example. not that i've been the greatest dad in the world, but now isn't too late to start. 

"daddy? you ready?" marina asked, walking into the bathroom. she was wearing some jeans with a orange sweatshirt. (a/n haha, sweatshiIiiiIrt) she looked more mature when she didn't wear dresses or formal clothes. 

"yeah, let me just clean up the bathroom. have you eaten lunch yet?" i asked while beginning to put things away. 

"yes! i had a ham sandwich," she replied.

"and?" 

"cookies. and some strawberries too! so i was still healthy..." she walked into the bathroom and behind me. she wrapped her arms around me. 

"babygirl, i'm trying to clean," i chuckled as i struggled to move around. 

"i love you. you make me very angry all the time. but i still love you," she said. 

i stopped cleaning and turned around to face her. i lifted her chin up so we were making eye contact, "i love you, too. i know it gets hard when we argue. we're both stubborn, i know," i kissed her forehead and she released her hug. she leaned on the counter and watched me clean. (a/n y'all hoes thought i was gonna stop with these references lmao) 

"d'you think ariebelle will enjoy staying with us this week? you know, she and i only have a seven-year age difference. i could be her older sister," marina questioned. 

when ariebelle was born, marina was only seven years old... yikes...

"i don't really want to to think about the age difference, it never got in the way of us, yea?" i smiled. 

"not really. anyways, are there any rules? you know, while she's here..." 

"well, we can't do anything. if you know what i mean. just call me babe. you're belle's mum now. okay?" 

"okay," marina nodded. 

i began to walk out of the bathroom with marina following. "let's get our shoes on and get going now! ariebelle will love you," i reassured. 

"i hope so. also, daddy? what are you gonna tell her about the marks on your face? you got some ouchies," she asked as we walked down the stairs to the front door. 

i grabbed my shoes from the cubby by the door, "i'm gonna tell her that a bunch'a guys were being mean to you so i beat 'em all up!" i made a mean face, making marina laugh. (a/n i'm asian which means hARRY TAKES HIS DAMN SHOES OFF AT THE DOOR)