thirty three // h

i wasn't sure if i should go upstairs and try to talk to marina or if i should just stay downstairs. the guilt left my chest, but was replaced by a heavier burden of sorrow. i left the kitchen and walked up the stairs. i tried my best to compose myself, but the tears leaked out of my eyes like a leaky faucet- no matter how hard i tried to stop them they wouldn't. the bedroom door was closed, assuming that it was locked, i walked up to it quietly and knocked a few times. i didn't receive any response, so i knocked again. i stood in front of the door patiently before trying to turn the handle. it was fucking open. when i walked in i flicked the light switch on. the room was empty.

"marina?" i called out quietly. i got no response, but then again i wasn't expecting one anyways. i walked around the room and looked for her. under the bed, in the closet, in the bathroom. nowhere. i checked the balcony, and there she was. she stood against the railing on the phone with someone with a cigarette in her hand.

"oh, look. here he is to come confess his undying love to me and to beg me not to leave him," she sighed into the phone while putting the cigarette into her mouth.

"marina! get that out if your mouth! you're not supposed to s-"

"like how you're not supposed to cheat? isn't that the exact reason brooke left you?" she retorted.

"marina, put out the cigar. right now," i demanded. she put it in her mouth and inhaled deeply before removing it from her lips and blowing the smoke at me. she turned towards the phone.

where did she even learn to smoke? i don't even remember the last time i smoked... she didn't learn it from me...

"no, liam. i'm not trying to get killed. i don't know what to do," she cried. tears sprang into her eyes. she was hurt. so, so hurt.

"you're gonna get it so ba-" i said while walking up to her, trying to snatch the phone away from her. she was talking to liam. that little f.ücker.

"what are you going to do? f.ück me?" she asked spitefully through sobs.

ouch.

"kitten," i said cautiously, "let's just talk." i said. i wasn't sure what to say, but i didn't want to make her anymore upset. she rolled her eyes and turned back towards the phone.

"liam, i gotta go, i'll call you back after... i don't know, maybe... well he- okay... i'll try not to... thank you. bye," she said, ending the call. she put the phone down on one of the chairs on the balcony and put out the cigar in the ashtray.

"c'mon. it's cold outside. let's go inside," i said while motioning her to follow me.

when we both got inside, i sat on the bed trying to gather my thoughts. she sat down on the bed as well, sighing. she wiped her eyes a couple of times, trying to rid the tears from them.

"so you're telling me," she choked out, "that i sucked your motherf.ücking d.îck that was inside of her?" she exclaimed in disbelief. (A/N 10/10 for realism bYE)

"i took a shower..." (A/N same harry but wHY YOU GOTTA AKJJH IM GONE)

"why? i thought we went through this," she cried, putting her head down.

"we did. but, marina. listen. one thing led to another," i sighed, "we just needed a goodbye."

"because f.ücking your ex is a great way to say goodbye."

"she was just my temporary fix an-"

"it's not like i was upstairs! harry! i trusted you! i was up here having an anxiety attack while you two were down there alone, but i trusted you. look where that got me!"

"baby i-"

"don't call me that," she cut me off, "i'm done talking. i'll be sleeping downstairs on the couch you f.ücked her on."

"no, i'm not done talking," i said while grabbing her hand.

"harry, n-"

i pulled her hands towards me and kissed her. i put my arms around her, pulling her closer. surprisingly, she didn't pull away, but only deepened the kiss. she pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"babygirl, sleep with me," i pleaded. she didn't say anything, she just laid down on the bed and snuggled into my chest. i put my arms around her tightly and kissed the top of her head.

"daddy," she whispered, "do you love me?"

"more than anyone else in the whole entire world," i replied.

"you're such a softie."

"now you know me, for your eyes only." 

(she' still mad ok) 

:) -m