nineteen // m

i woke up with a pounding headache. i sat up and pressed the heel of my hand to my head, wincing from the pain. sunlight was streaming in through the curtains. i looked over and saw mr. styles. he looked like a train wreck. his hair was a curly mess all over his pillow and his bare back was red.

oh yeah, i'm not a virgin...

i nudged his head a little bit. he squinted his eyes and rubbed them.

"what time is it?" i asked.

"late" he said while stretching, then slamming himself back down on the pillow. i yawned and laid back down, facing away from him. i heard him scoot towards me a little bit, and then i felt his arms around me. i was too tired to fight back. his arms were heavy around me, i could tell the guilt of last night was sitting on his shoulders.

"shame on me..." he whispered.

what the hell?

"what?" i whispered to him.

"shame on me for buying you. shame on me for treating you like a toy. like a product. shame on me for going to that auction. you would've been better off still with your parents. you wouldn't have to deal wi-with this... hurt. this hurt that i've brought upon you. shame on me..." he cried. his forehead was pressed against my back. his arms became tight around me. i turned around to face him.

"mr. styles. stop. you made a mistake, and yeah, it hurt. but it's gonna take you a while to earn back my trust. but i still love you. you hurt me, but i have no choice. i can't just run away." i explained.

"that's the thing! i don't want to feel like you're forced to love me!" he sighed.

"unless it's the force of love..." i trailed off. i pushed some of his curls away from his face. he looked down at me with a teary face.

"it's been so long since i've been loved. i feel so weak. so... vulnerable" he said. i kissed his chin. (A/N they're cuddling oops)

"but that's what you've always been. words are so easy to say, but you've got to show me love. daddy, i love you. please don't lose that."

"i promise. brooke was my past, and you're my future. and i won't look back. only forward" he said while holding out his pinkie. i locked it with mine.

"i'm still mad at you..." i pouted.

"princess, i said i'm sorry" he pleaded.

"with her legs around you. your lips on hers, right after you took my most, oh what did you call it? 'pure, precious gift'... i think you're the one who needs a punishment..." i said while tracing circles on his chest.

"marina, that's not how it wor-"

"i think you need to be taught a lesson. and to think, you almost lost all of this" 

(my chapters are so short i'm sorry) 

-m