twenty nine // m

i ran the bath, hoping i could soak away all of the stress of having brooke downstairs... alone... with harry. i shouldn't of been so jealous, but i couldn't help but think of the last time... maybe i shouldn't of gone off on her like that, but i couldn't help it. first, she intruded into our home and she expects us to just invite her in? yes, ariebelle is her daughter but she wasn't a very good mother because she just waltzed out of their life and now she wants to come back?

"what a crazy life," i muttered to myself while stepping into the hot bubble bath. i wished harry was with me but he was talking to brooke.

am i getting too attached to mr.styles...? no, that's normal... i mean, i'm a sub and he's my dom and that's just how things are, right...?

i sat in the bath reading a book (that i found lying around the bedroom) in silence. i wondered what they were talking about downstairs, but i trusted harry so i wasn't worried.

after all of the bubbles had disappeared, i got out of the bath and wrapped myself in a fluffy white towel and drained the bath. small, wet footprints covered the tiles of the bathroom floor as i walked out of the room and into the bedroom. i put on some spandex shorts and one of harry's t shirts.

he would've come upstairs by now if they were done talking... right...? maybe i shouldn't bother them...

i decided to go downstairs into the kitchen just to grab an orange and a glass of water and then i'd come back upstairs and watch netflix until mr.styles came back upstairs. when i reached downstairs, i tip toed into the kitchen and grabbed a glass and a few oranges along with a melted bowl of chocolate. i didn't hear anything coming from the living room (which was only a few feet away behind a door) so i quietly walked over to the door and pressed my ear against the door. i wasn't trying to snoop, i was wondering why it was so quiet. i heard small sniffles coming from the other side of the door, so i opened it.

"babe?" i asked, the dark room only held harry. the living room window was open and harry was sat alone with the now empty bottle of vodka.

"marina," he sighed, quickly getting up and pulling me into the arms.

"what happened, daddy?" i asked. he looked like such a strong man but he had a tendency to cry... a lot.

"nothing, let's just go upstairs," he said while wiping his face with the collar of his button up shirt.

"mkay," i replied while walking with him into the kitchen and grabbing my food.

"you're so strange," he chuckled.

"how so?"

"chocolate... and oranges. you dip your oranges in chocolate... doesn't that defeat the purpose of healthy?"

"that's the point, daddy!" i exclaimed before taking a sip of my water. when we got upstairs i turned on the telly while harry went into the bathroom for a shower.

why was he crying...? i won't ask... that bitch probably said some mean s.hît to my daddy...

as i watched an episode of american horror story, i had already eaten two oranges and i decided to go back downstairs to grab another one. when i returned from downstairs, mr.styles was on the bed watching the tv. the blanket covered his lower half, but since he was shirtless i assumed he was only in his boxers.

"what movie do you wanna watch?" i asked, plopping back down on the bed.

"i'm not really in the mood for a movie," he sighed.

"well then what?"

"not sure," he said.

"let's just... sleep," i whined, eating the last of my orange.

"sure, princess," he smiled while lying down. i turned the television off and snuggled into harry's chest. there was something off about harry, but he was probably just tired. 

-m