twenty three // h

i woke up alone. i pried my eyes open, the sunlight stinging them. as they adjusted, i searched the room. no sign of marina.

where is she...?

i sat up and looked around the room once again, hoping she'd pop up somewhere. i swung my legs over the bed and stood up. i rubbed my face a couple times and ruffled my messy hair.

"marina?" i called out. i walked to the the bathroom and opened the door- she wasn't in there either. i began to worry. i picked up my pace and walked out of the room and down the stairs.

"baby? marina, baby?" i called out, waiting for a response.

shitshitshit! where did she go? where could she have gone?

i went to the living room: nothing. in all of the bathrooms and the office: no marina.

"MARINA! I'M NOT PLAYING AROUND ANYMORE!" i screamed, worried. when i walked into the kitchen, i saw a piece of paper with some writing on it. i picked it up and read it.

i'm sorry. goodbye.

THAT'S IT? WHERE THE F.UCK DID SHE GO? ALL I GET IS A 'SORRY GOODBYE'? F.UCK! HARRY! YOU F.UCKED UP! you lost her... you really did lose her... where did she go...? she's not coming back...

tears cascaded down my cheeks. i felt a pain in my chest. i felt an emptiness. i felt as if she had mutilated my heart.

is this my consequence? is this what i get for doing that to her? why? i'm sorry! i want her... i can't buy another... she's mine... she was- no- she is my pure little angel...

i held the note in my hands so tight it began to crinkle at the edges. i threw it to the ground and put my head in my hands. i screamed into my hands, hurt.

"MARINA! marina... my sweet, angel: marina... come back..." i cried to myself.

// two hours later // 

i was currently drowning myself in a bottle of vodka. it was only 8:29 AM and i was already drinking. i sat on my bed with my head hanging down. i knew i f.ücked up. i knew i hurt her. i needed her back. at this moment, i don't even care about brooke or ariebelle anymore. i finished the bottle and stood up. i looked around the room, hoping marina would miraculously pop up somehow. my vision was blurry- my mind was blurry.

got a hole in my soul, growing deeper and deeper

and i can't take one more moment of this silence.

the loneliness is haunting me.

and the weight of the world's getting harder to hold up.

it comes in waves, i close my eyes.

hold my breath and let it bury me.

i'm not okay, and it's not alright.

won't you drag the lake and bring me home again?

who will fix me now? dive in when i'm down?

save me from myself, don't let me drown.

who will make me fight?

drag me out alive?