forty seven // m

"hi! hi, come in! harry just, he uh, he's in the shower," i chuckled nervously. 

"oh that's alright, i'll just wait until he's out," he smiled while stepping into the house. 

"no!" i said a bit too loud. anne gave me a confused expression before i quickly replaced my state of panic with a smile, "no, that's alright. he's actually feeling a bit ill. and i think he was going to take a nap after he got out." i was lying through my teeth. 

"oh, that's fine, i guess," she said, clearly disappointed. 

"i'm sorry, but if you'd like to talk we can sit in the kitchen!"

"that'd be lovely, and if you could tell harry this as well then that'd be great," she smiled while following me to the kitchen. i internally pat myself on the back for cleaning the kitchen so well. 

"alright," i get two glasses and fill them with ice and water as anne sits down on one of the barstools, "is there anything wrong? you seem a bit worried." 

"i'm not worried, i initially came over here to talk to harry about ariebelle, but he needs his rest. anyways, she really would like to come over sometime. i love that harry came back and visited because it had been about seven years the last time he came over, but now ariebelle won't stop asking me about him and it's giving me headaches," she explains. 

"i love her, she's an absolute doll. harry and i have actually discussed it, we plan on having ariebelle over but right now his job is stressing him out. i hope you don't mind, but i think we're waiting until, you know, the waters are calm," i inform her. 

she smiles, "that'd be great! the nagging is absolutely horrible. i mean, i love the little girl to death but she's never begged for something like this ever." 

"she can call us. anytime she'd like. but don't worry, we'll let you know when we're ready for her." we talk for another hour. it's slightly awkward but we soon became comfortable with each other. when anne left, i gave her one last hug and bid her goodbye. when i closed the front door, i turned around and let out a huge sigh. i walk up the stairs to the bedroom, and harry is sitting on the bed... sleeping. i'm so tired. as much as i love anne, she takes all of the energy from me. i walk over to the bed and take off my pants and climb underneath the covers. harry stirs a bit, letting out a yawn. 

"princess," he says, his sleepy voice is husky and a bit scratchy, "how'd it go?" 

"i'm tired," i whine, immediately slipping into my little space. 

"what'd she say?" he asks. 

"ariebelle wants to come over. a lot. apparently she won't leave your mum alone about the topic," i explain while turning around. 

"soon?" 

"soon. so you better start healing fast or anne's gonna catch on." 

---------------------

i'm sorry this is so bad. it's a filler. 

also, school is stressing me out and i have mad writers block and i'm trying to write like three stories at one time i'm so stressed. 

ily all :)  

-m