forty three // m

when i woke up, my eyes were still puffy and red and my cheeks were tight due to the dried tears that stained them. i rubbed them lightly and leaned over the side of the bed to get bean who had fallen off. i wrapped him into my arms and buried my face in the plush fur, pretending it was harry. i closed my eyes tightly and didn't move, trying to rid my head from the image of mr.styles on the stretcher. liam was still asleep, but he was faced the other way. he probably knew what was coming: i was going to back to my daddy. his question rang through my mind: do you love me? 

well, of course i loved him-- but not as much as i loved my daddy. 

i sat up with bean held close to me and stepped onto the carpet floor. i put bean on the floor outside of the bathroom door and did my business. when i walked out, liam was lying on the bed on his phone. his head turned towards me and he gave me a weak smile. 

"good morning, sunshine. how was your sleep?" he asked. i couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not. 

"it was great. absolutely fan-f.ücking-tastic," i sighed, picking bean up. 

"alright, alright. wanna eat and then get ready to go to the hospital?" 

"please," i begged. 

"okie doke, let me get some clothes on and i'll make something. just stay up here, love. i know you're quite fragile right now," he said while unwrapping himself from the blankets and getting up. i walked over to him and dropped bean and circled my arms around him. my forehead was pressed to his bare chest. he gave me a light kiss on the top of my head. 

"you're gonna go back to him, aren't you?" liam sighed, his arms still hung at his side, refusing to go around me. 

i dropped my arms down to my side as well, and nodded slowly. 

"oh," he whispered while walking away from me. i knew that my response hurt him, but i didn't want to lie to him. not matter what my daddy did, i would always come back. 

as liam made breakfast, i started to get ready. i wore black sweatshirt with the word 'baby girl' stitched to the b.réast pocket and some light denim jeans. i combed through my messy hair and only applied a little bit of makeup, since i knew daddy didn't like it when i wore a lot. i brushed my teeth and cleaned up all of my things, making sure i didn't leave much behind other than maybe a hair tie or two. 

i slumped down the stairs, and into the kitchen. liam was standing at the stove where a pan in front of him sizzled with bacon and a tea kettle boiling water to the side. 

he turned around, "oh, it's almost finished." 

"it's alright, thank you," i coughed. this was more awkward than i thought. i mean, was he really that butthurt about me not staying with him? what did he expect? but then again, i did have s.éx with him and i maybe toyed with his heart a little... 

"while you're eating i'll get ready and when you're finished we can go visit him," he explained while picking up the pan and turning it, allowing the bacon to topple onto the plate. 

"okay," i whispered while taking a seat at the table. 

after i had finished my food, i went back upstairs to brush my teeth again. liam was taking a shower when i walked in. it wasn't like i saw anything i haven't seen before, but i still tried to advert my eyes from where he stood in the shower. i brushed my teeth with my head down, and when i finished i quickly walked out and into the bedroom. i put my shoes on before sitting down on the bottom of the stairs. i occupied myself with memories of what had just happened in the previous weeks. i always gave mr.styles second chances, but it was worth it. 

i'd always give him one more time, one more fight. maybe leaving harry was something i needed to experience-- kind of like 'if you never shoot, you'll never know' type of thing. i knew harry would be okay-- daddy was strong, daddy was tough, no matter how many times he cried, he was and will always be tough. 

after a while, liam walked down the stairs, "alright, let's go, love." 

"okay," i replied, standing up and following him out of the front door. 

// harry's pov // 

people were screaming all around me. i didn't like it. i opened my eyes a bit, and they were all standing over me. i panicked, but then a burst of pain shot through my face which distracted me from all of the strangers standing over me. 

"he's loosing too much blood!" one person yelled. 

"alright, i'm on it," another person murmured while pressing something that felt like a towel hard onto my wound. i shook with pain. i managed to open my eyes slightly. there was a bright light over me, it was one of those bright hospital lights they use when they're operating on someone. 

why am i being operated on...? why do i hurt so bad...? all i remember was driving to get my princess and... 

"alright, that's all we can do for now. hopefully it'll stay like that. he'll live, but he'll have to take a lot of time off of work," one person said, i assumed it was a doctor. 

i was rolled out of the room and then into what i think was an elevator. two people were standing on either side of me, chatting about last night's football game. 

don't f.ücking talk about last night's game! i want to know what's going on! 

i screamed in my head, but i was unable to speak due to the contraption wrapped around my head which covered my nose and mouth. i soon gave up once i was rolled into a room and i was left alone. 

// four hours later // 

"he's still knocked out, but i'm sure once you go in there he'll wake right up," a lady said. 

"alright, that's fine. i just want to see him. is he oka-" 

"he's fine, sweetie. don't worry, the doctors took good care of him," the lady said, her voice trailing off.

i could recognize her beautiful voice from anywhere-- marina. 

the door opened quietly, and i used all of the strength i had in my body to open my eyes. marina tip toed across the room, unaware that i was awake. she walked over to me, and stood over me. 

"daddy," she whimpered, her eyes filling with tears. 

"babygirl," i croaked. my voice was hoarse. 

"i'm so sorry. i'm coming back don't worry daddy i love you so much i forgive you yougotmesoworriedandijustwishicouldtakeitallbackit'smyfaultthatyou'reinher-" 

"shh, i love you," i coughed, "i love you, too." 

she smiled weakly while putting her hand over mine, "i'm glad you're okay, kind of." 

"you're wearing my favorite sweater that i got for you," i grinned. 

"just for you, daddy," she giggled. oh, how i missed it-- and it had only been a couple of days. 

"look at all of these scars," i sighed, slowly turning my head from side to side as best as i could. "wanna know how i got these scars?" i joked. she giggled a bit while scanning my face. she smiles sweetly and bends down and kisses my cheek oh so lightly. 

she says, "babe, you look so cool." 

------------------------ 

omg sorry for not updating i had finals and i'm rlly stressed hELP 

i love you all! you make me so happy! 

btw, if you want to cry i wrote a book called "...we've been one direction." and i cried it's so sad i h8 myself for writing it omg 

hope you enjoyed this :) 

-m