thirty five // m

i got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. i turned on the light and stared at my reflection in the mirror. i leaned over the sink and inspected my face closely. i was breaking out. small red spots littered my forehead. i stripped myself from my clothes and turned on the shower. once it was warm enough to my liking, i stepped in and let the water envelop me. i scrubbed my hair and washed my body with the honey scented body wash and then scrubbed my face with some type of expensive face wash that harry bought for me- he told me it was good for acne.

after i finished, i got a towel and dried myself off. i walked into the closet and put on a bra with some black joggers and a grey crop top. (A/N i hate describing outfits like wHY) my hair was thrown up in a towel as i walked back into the bathroom. i brushed my teeth in silence, contemplating what i should do.

should i leave...? i left last time and i only came back the next. f.ücking. day... but this time it's more serious, so i should just leave... okay, i'll leave... liam will take me, he even told me he would...

i walked out onto the balcony and retrieved the phone that i left on the chair. it was about seven thirty in the morning, liam would be awake by now, right? i dialed his number and waited for him to pick up.

"marina, it's so f.ucking early why are you calling m-"

"liam, can you come over? please..." i pleaded, cutting him off.

"is harry there?" he asked. i rolled my eyes at the question.

"why would i ask you to come over if he was here?"

"alright, okay. i'm on my way now," he groaned. i heard some shuffling from the other side of the call and then a door shut.

i sighed, "i'll see you then."

"till then," liam chuckled while ending the call.

i sat on the balcony in the cold. snow was beginning to fall from the sky. i almost forgot! christmas was coming up in a few weeks. i went back inside and dried my hair with the hair dryer. once it was dry enough, i unplugged the dryer and walked out of the bathroom. i left the bedroom and went downstairs.

time for oranges and chocolate, yay for happy snacks...

when i walked into the kitchen i noticed that some oranges were already peeled on a plate along with a chocolate bar sitting next to it. there was a note on top of it so i walked closer to it and picked it up.

i love you :) -h

oh hell... now i didn't want to leave. he knew exactly what i wanted: twenty three orange slices (none more, none less) and some chocolate.

"god d.åmmit harold," i curse underneath my breath.

no! listen marina: you're leaving. you need to leave.

i unwrapped the oranges and began eating them slowly- without the chocolate. i soon heard the doorbell ring. i jumped up and ran to the door. when i opened it, liam stood there in a white tee shirt and some grey sweatpants. i flung my arms around him and buried my face in his chest. he stepped back a little before putting his arms around me.

"well, goodmorning to you, too," he chuckled.

"liam, can i come over? for a long time?" i asked. i heard him sigh before answering.

"of course, love. is that what you wanted?" he asked, smiling.

"mhm," i mumbled while squeezing him tighter.

"alright, let's get your things," he replied while kissing the top of my head lightly. he didn't mention harry and i'm glad he didn't because if he did i might've broken down right then and there. we walked upstairs and i got harry's duffel bag (once again) and stuffed the essentials inside. two pairs of pants, five shirts, two dresses, socks, bras and pånties, some leggings and comfy clothes. i packed the lilac dress that i had worn to mr.styles' work- it held many memories. i grabbed a single shirt from harry's side of the closet- just in case. then, i packed my toothbrush, hairbrush and some of my makeup. my side of the closet looked so bare now... liam was leaning against the front door on his phone when i walked down.

"i'm ready," i smiled. part of me really wanted me to stay, but i knew that if i stayed it would only tear my heart up even more.

"alright, love. see? i told you that you could call me when you're lonely and you can't sleep," he smiled while grabbing my bag. as we walked out of the house, i realized i forgot something.

"oh wait! i forgot something!" i exclaimed while running back into the house.

"okay, i'll be in the car," he replied. i ran into the kitchen and took the note that harry had written for me and put it into my pocket.

you know, just in case i needed it. 

-m