forty // m

liam's question caught me off guard. i didn't know what to say. yeah, we had spent a couple night together before, but this time it seemed different. he once told me that 'he wasn't a lovey-dovey type of person' but now, i'm seeing a different side of him.

"too early? sorry," he apologized.

"no, it's fine. maybe just a tad too early,"

"yeah, that's my fault," he sighed. it wasn't awkward, but it was just too early to make a decision. the wheel turned, and we were back to the ground. i held bean in one arm and liam's hand in mine. we had gone on a couple of other rides and got a few bags of cotton candy before we decided it was time to head home. i fell asleep with bean in my arms in the car.

"we're home now, love," liam whispered while picking me up from my seat. he carried me into the house and up into his bedroom. i woke up a little bit, but i was still tired.

"do you want to take a shower now with me or in the morning?" he asked quietly.

"i'll take one now," i yawned while rubbing my eyes. i put bean (A/N i still can't believe i named this bear 'bean' omg gotta zayn) down onto the bed and followed liam into the bathroom. as my eyes adjusted to the light, liam undressed me since i was too tired to do it myself. i slowly got into the shower and stood in the water as liam washed my hair. i felt bad, since he was doing everything for me but it didn't seem like he was upset about it. after we had finished our shower, i towel dried my hair and put on some panties and one of harry's tee shirts i had brought with me. i laid down and liam wrapped an arm around me. i turned around and snuggled into his chest.

"goodnight, babe," i whispered.

liam pressed a kiss to the top of my head, "goodnight, love."

// harry's pov //

i drank. i drank and drank and drank. i drank until i couldn't see straight. because i swear- at one point the vodka tasted like her love. that was it. i was tired. i was hurt. i was furious. i couldn't take it anymore. i got up, put some clothes on, and got my car keys. i was going to get marina back. this was just like last time: i do something stupid, she leaves, i go get her, she comes back, and then we'll all be happy again. simple. i got into my car and turned it on. i was still drunk, but i needed marina in my arms. i backed out of the driveway and started driving to liam's house. my vision was blurry, the lanes were blurry and the road signs were unclear. the roads were icy and snow was heavily falling from the sky, my windshield wipers weren't making it any easier to see. i turned the corner at a fast speed and i fishtailed. my had lost control of the car and i was skidding all over the road. i tried to gain control over the car but it was no use. maybe i didn't notice the big patch of ice on the road like how i didn't notice i never even put on my seatbelt. 

-m