seven // m

i sat on the bed in his shirt. the city breeze blew through the window. i looked at mr.styles at the computer. his chin was sitting in the palm of his hands as he stared intently at the lit screen. the light was off, so the only thing that illuminated the dark room was the city lights and the bright computer screen. I felt so bad for disobeying mr.styles like that...

maybe he'll forgive me if...

the thought of him between my legs again made me wét. i stood up and walked over to daddy. i ran my hands down his clothed chest and then hugged his torso. i pressed my lips lightly against his strong jawline.

"daddy," i whined

"yes babygirl?"

"please me?" i asked. he seemed surprised by my sudden request.

i let go of his torso and he turned around. he looked at me up and down.

"right now?" he asked while biting his lower lip.

i want you daddy...

"please daddy, im already wet and i-" i began to plead but he cut me off with a raise of his hand.

"ah, say no more," he said. he got up from the computer chair and led me to the bed.

"lay down," he commanded.

i laid down and looked up at him. he looked so prominent. his silhouette standing over me. i took off my shirt, exposing my entire body to him.

he licked his lips and gently massaged the small of my back. his touch left me squirming.

"please do something daddy. it almost hurts, please," i begged.

"good," he teased.

he laid on top of me, and one of his fingers rubbed light circles on my c.lît. as our tongues twisted together, his hands worked his magic on me.

he used on of his fingers to spread my wetness up and down. he continued to do this very slowly.

i bucked my hips up, asking for mr.styles to do something more.

"babygirl, you want my fingers inside of you?" he teased.

"yes, daddy," i whined.

"you have to sück me off like a good little girl then," he chuckled darkly.

"i don't know how to do that..." i whimpered. 

"well, today you'll learn, little one."

daddy, you're such a tease... 

mr.styles got on his knees and i was on all fours. i slowly pulled down his boxers and his member sprang up and hit his lower stomach. i brought my hand up slowly and wrapped my hand around the shå.ft and slowly pumped. little m.øans spilled from his mouth. i leaned my head closer and kissed his tîp.

"princess, no teasing now."

"but daddy, you teased me" i contradicted.

"just suck, baby, do something" he begged.

oh, how the tables have turned...

i gave in and pushed his member into my mouth more and more. i was uneasy, but i was trying to copy the moves of the girl in the video i had watched earlier. i used my tongue to lick the lower side of his c.øck that filled my mouth. i bobbed my head up and down. i was one of the lucky ones who came without a gag reflex. sounds of my faint humming and daddy's møans now filled the room. (A/N i'm aware how unrealistic this is just don't even ok bye ily)