twenty // h

(A/N it was at this moment,,,,, preteen me had no idea where she was going with this story and started pulling ideas out of her a.ss the end enjoy)

"i need to make a call... stay here," she informed me before getting out of the bed and going downstairs. i laid in the bed, contemplating.

you could've lost her...

"mhm, right now possibly? just playing a game with him... we'll talk about that later... you know where we live right? okay, see you soon... okay... bye" i heard marina talking to someone on the phone.

who is she calling to come over...?

she didn't return to the room until i heard the front door open and close quietly. i heard hushed whispers and then steps up the stairs. marina came into the room, closed the door behind her and climbed onto the bed until she was on top of me. she put her lips to my ear.

"oh, how the tables have turned" she whispered huskily into my ear.

"i still am your dominate... " i warned her.

"yes, yes you are. but you must be aware that this is your punishment." she said. she dragged her finger down my chest oh so lightly. she stood up and took off her shirt. her perfectly rounded breasts were then free. 

"that's against my rules, babygirl" i stated.

"well, kissing another girl is against the law, isn't it?"

well played...

she stood at the edge of the bed in just her p.ånties, biting her lip while eyeing me up and down.

"how good did brooke make you feel? i bet it felt good, didn't it? her lips against yours. i wasn't even a thought in your mind as you held her against the wall, hm? remember mr. payne? liam? he made me feel awful. i was pushed up against that bathroom wall. his lips all over me. his fingers inside of me... can you imagine that?" she teased. she opened the door.

and there he was.

liam f.ücking å.ss-twat wanker payne...

"hello, mate... your girl called me... you guys playing a, uh, game?" he questioned with his hands snugly in his jacket pockets.

"well, liam. you left me in a bathroom of your restaurant. after you practically raped me..." she smacked liam across his face. he opened his mouth in shock and looked at me.

"that's how you let your girl treat you? no wonder why you look so helpless right now...." he laughed.

"if you f.ücking touch her i'll snap your neck!" i screamed at him. i got up and swung my fist at him. he fell back a little bit. he shook his head and then walked over to me. i was fuming. we were eye to eye.

"i already did... she was a screamer" he smirked. marina turned his head and then it happened.

her lips were on his. his tongue in her mouth. her hands around his neck, holding him close. his hands on her hips, dangerously close to her bum. my heart stopped beating. i couldn't move. i wanted to kill liam. i wanted to push marina away from him. but i couldn't. because i deserved it.

"b-but you're mine..." i cried to marina. she looked at me then pulled away from liam. his lips immediately attached to her neck.

"but you decided to give that up when you kissed her, didn't you?"

"you said you still loved me..."

"i do" she said. she kissed liam's cheek, and when he looked up at her i saw a big purple mark on her skin. rage coursed through my veins. i pushed him off of her and he fell to the floor.

"GET OUT OF THIS FUCKING HOUSE! GET OUT OF MY FUCKING LIFE! AND DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MARINA AGAIN," i screamed at him. he stood up and winked at marina. she waved goodbye and smiled at him. when he left the room i slammed the bedroom door close. i turned towards marina and looked at her darkly.

too far... too f.ücking far, babygirl...

"bend over the fucking table. now..."

"no," she spat.

"if you don't bend over that table right now i swear to god i'll throw you out of this house like the filthy whore you are,"

she went over to the table slowly and bent over. i stormed to the room at the end of the hall and grabbed a broken rod. it was thick. enough to leave marks that would last for a few days. when i got back to the bedroom i ran up to her and swung the stick against her bum hard. she screamed and gripped the table.

"so you thought you were in charge?"

smack.

"no, daddy"

smack.

"you wanted to test daddy? you wanted to be a little slut?"

"stop... daddy, i'm sorry!"

smack.

red started to appear. i swung the stick back and forth. the sounds echoed through the room.

"daddy stop... please... it hurts!" she whined. i stopped swinging. i saw what i did. she was bleeding. all of her backside was red. burning, bright red. i dropped the stick and stepped away from her.

"wha-why. i didn't do this. i-i'm sorry."

the only thing that filled the room was the sound of marina sobbing and the beat of my heart. all of the rage i was feeling was now gone. it was then replaced by guilt.

hurt. that's all i felt.

-------------------------

this chapter is so cringy

-m