forty nine // m

(a/n today is my 2 year otra anniversary i'm so emotional. if you've ever went to a 1d concert, let me know what day and what tour! i went to otra seattle: july 15, 2015)

harry changed the radio station to something more age-appropriate for belle. you could tell that he was trying his hardest to make up for the lost years. he was really making an effort to be the good father he was supposed to be. i could hear belle humming a bit from the backseat. it was different having another person in the car. usually daddy and i would be talking about something like work or something like that.. instead, it was silent except for belle's humming and the radio. i remember being little with my parents, and i wonder if my mum felt the same way as i feel right now. 

"so, you have anything you want to do?" harry asked, taking a quick peek at the backseat where ariebelle was sat. 

"not really, i just want to spend time with you guys!" she said. 

"well, what about to eat? want to go eat somewhere?" he asked again, keeping his eyes on the road. 

"not really, i just want to go to your house already!" 

"alrighty, princess. home we go," harry said while taking a right.

 it was weird hearing him call her princess. i'm the princess. i don't know why i'm jealous. i really shouldn't be. he's my daddy. but, she's his daughter.  that means she calls him daddy, too. but she doesn't have sex with him! oh my god. i'm fucked up- (a/n bitch me too)

"you alright, love?" harry asked, resting his hand on my thigh. 

"yeah, i'm okay. just thinking," i replied, turning my head to look out of the window. i didn't want to talk about it any longer. 

we turned into the driveway and parked the car. we both got out, and i opened the door for ariebelle (you know, because harry turned the child lock on). she held my hand as we walked towards the front door. 

"wait, we gotta wait for daddy," belle said, stopping us halfway there. 

"oh yeah, we should wait," i smiled while looking down at belle. i decided it was time to have some fun with this, "daddy! hurry up!" i whined.

harry closed the trunk and gave me a slight smile while shaking his head. of course, belle didn't think anything of it. he walked up to us and unlocked the door. he turned his head to me and winked. i knew that he was thinking of something. 

"welcome to mi casa," harry announced while opening the front door. we all walked inside, "oh yeah, belle take off your shoes," harry said, catching her before she got a chance to run around the house. she bent down and untied her shoe laces and put them onto the shoe rack. 

"where's my room?" belle asked. 

"upstairs, we'll go put your things up there and show you the grand tour," harry said while starting to walk up the staircase. we got up to her room and she flopped onto her bed. we didn't do too much to decorate it, but we bought new bedding (with elephants, of course) and some cute wall decals. 

"i'm gonna put your suitcase over here, and we'll go down to the kitchen and get something to eat, yeah?" harry said while setting the suitcase down at the foot of the bed. ariebelle nodded and followed us out of the room. 

"you go have lunch with her, i'm gonna lie down," i said while walking towards the bedroom instead of the staircase. i wasn't being sassy, i was just tired and i figured 

"babe, c'mon," harry said while grabbing my hand, tugging me to go downstairs. 

"daddy! where's the kitchen?" belle called from downstairs.