thirty seven // m

i laid on liam's bed completely bare. he was using the bathroom right now, and i had time to process what just happened.

you and liam just did the THING... what do you think harry would say? wait no! he didn't care about you when he f.ücked brooke so you shouldn't care about him...

i sighed and buried my face into one of the pillows. tears began to leak from my eyes, soaking into the fluffy pillow. i still couldn't believe that he did that to me. i gave him a chance (A/N dON'T) and he took it for granted. liam walked out of the bathroom in his boxers and laid down next to me.

"you alright, love?" he asked, putting a hand on my back. i shook my head, refusing to look up.

"oh, babygirl," he breathed out while putting his arms around my torso while placing small kisses on my back, "i wish i could make the pain go away."

i just ignored the fact that he practically raped me a few months ago- that didn't matter anymore. he was here for me now. the light kisses he left on my back made me calm down a little, but i still couldn't rid my mind of the thought of harry.

"i thought he loved me," i whined.

"i bet he did, and i bet he still does. but he threw that all away fo-"

"alright, liam." i cut him off, not wanting to talk about it any longer.

"i want to make you happy, it's weird seeing you so sad... would you like to go do something? we could go watch a movie or we could go out to dinner at my restaurant..." he suggested, running his fingers through my hair.

"harry didn't take me out very often, so yeah, that would be nice. oh, if it's not any trouble. we could just stay at-"

"how about dinner? and then we could go to this carnival. i hear it's pretty nice. have you ever been to one?" he asked.

"when i was really little. where i lived, there wasn't many things like that close by," i explained.

"well, i'll take you there," he smiled, "do you want to rest a little bit?" liam asked.

"for a little bit. i'm sore," i laughed.

"alright, love," liam winked while getting up. he went to go leave the room but i called out to him.

"liam! wait," i exclaimed, "stay. please," i pouted. he turned around and laid back down in the bed with me. i snuggled into his chest and pressed my fingertips lightly to it. he didn't have any tattoos for me to trace on his torso, so i drew invisible birds on either side of his chest. he soon fell asleep with his arms around me while i drew all of the invisible patterns onto liam.

// two hours later; liam's pov //

my eyes fluttered open and marina was still snuggled into my chest. her eyes were closed and her lips were parted slightly. i smiled a little bit, she was so beautiful. harry was a lucky man, but now she was here with me. the sun was up, but faint behind all of the winter clouds. i wasn't sure what time it was but i assumed it was around noon. as i laid with her in my arms, i played with her hair to pass the time. lightly brushing my fingers through it, twirling it, and picking it up then slowly letting it fall back onto the pillow. as i was combing her hair with my hand, i came across a tangle, pulling her hair on accident.

"ow!" she groaned.

"oh, i'm sorry babe. i was just playing with your hair," i apologized.

"it's fine, it's just not the ideal way to wake up," she chuckled.

"sorry," i said again, laughing a bit.

"it's cold," she shivered while pulling more of the blanket over her.

"probably because you're naked underneath the covers," i winked. she rolled her eyes and pressed a kiss to my jawline.

"when do you want to go?" i asked her.

"we could start to get ready now if you want," she suggested and i nodded my head.

"wanna jump in the shower with me?" i asked.

"sure," she agreed while sitting up while gripping the blanket over her b.oobs. i got up and walked into the bathroom and marina followed. i turned on the shower and kept my hand under the water to check the temperature. as i was facing the shower, she walked behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist before pressing her forehead to my back.

"the water is warm, babe," i said. she unwrapped her arms and climbed into the shower. i took off my boxers and joined her underneath the water.

"do you have any shampoo?" she asked.

"not any girly smelling ones. do you want to just use mine? you'll smell like me," i offered. she nodded her head and began washing her hair with my shampoo. this small sixteen year old girl that stood in front of me was beginning to grow on me- which scared me. what if i got too attached? what if i got so attached that i wouldn't let her crawl back to harry?

maybe it wasn't marina that scared me- it was love. 

-m