four // h

"let's run a bath for you, okay?" i whispered as i sat her on the bathroom counter.

she yawned and rubbed her eye while stretching, causing her makeup to smear.

"i bought some things for you. like makeup remover and things for your, uhm, cycle. we'll go clothes shopping soon," i said pointing to the drawer beneath her. she began to take off her makeup and rinsed her face while i ran a warm bubble bath. as the water streamed out of the faucet, i went up to marina and put my arms around her.

"who's your daddy?"

"you're my daddy," she replied, smiling. (A/N *spanks dough*)

i haven't heard that in such a long time... god, it sounds so good coming from her mouth...

"good girl. now go get in the bath and i'll be in shortly. i'm going to go get the papers..."

she nodded and closed the door. i went to my filing cabinet and took out the contract. it was a fair size, but there was a lot to go over. i took off my suit and put on some sweatpants, not bothering to put a shirt on. when i walked in, she was submerged in the water. she was playing around with some of the bubbles.

"okay princess. let's go over this contract," i said while holding the papers up.

"you have a lot o-" she started.

"tattoos?" i asked, cutting her off.

"mhm" she hummed. i chuckled as she marveled at my arms and chest. i sat on the floor next to the tub and began to read.

"okay. first off: the rules. there are three main rules. these must be followed at all times, under any circumstance. one; call me daddy or mr.styles. you seem to have got that one down though. two; never pleasure yourself alone. you are not allowed to touch yourself if i am not home or if i am not watching. three; if something is wrong, you must tell me. if it is a health issue, if it is a personal problem, anything. i need to know everything. lastly, we need to discuss punishments," i explained.

"are you going to hurt me daddy?" she asked. she was a bit shaky, but i was expecting that kind of reaction.

"never, babygirl, but a punishment is determined by how bad you were," i assured.

she nodded and didn't say anything. i took a loofa and put some honey scented body wash on it. i reached over to grab marina's arm, when she pulled away.

"what are you doing?"

"washing you," i said in a 'duh' tone. her muscles relaxed and she held out her arm. i washed her perfect body. i put some body wash onto my hands and gently massaged her t.îts, making her squirm.

"daddy, that feels funny," she giggled.

"you're funny," i chuckled. i grabbed a small bucket and filled it with water before dumping it on marina's body, making the bubble cascade off of her skin.

after i was finished, i got a fluffy towel for her. she climbed out of the bath and wrapped herself in the towel.

"alrighty, princess. there's a toothbrush and a hairbrush right here," i pointed at the drawer below the sink, "and then when you're finished, come out and i'll have some clothes for you."

"okay," she nodded as she crouched down to the drawer. i exited the bathroom and laid on the bed. i turned on the television and flipped through the channels. it was silent except for the quiet commercials and the running sink from the bathroom. suddenly, the bathroom door opened and marina was wrapped in a towel, her hair was now straight and water droplets plopped onto the carpet from the strands.

"it's cold in here," she shivered.

"then we'll get some clothes on you, yeah?" i grinned while getting up from the bed. i motioned her to come into the closet with me, and she followed. i grabbed a tee shirt and a pair of my boxers and turned to marina. she dropped her towel and stood in front of me.

"you are so beautiful," i whispered, unfolding the white tee shirt. she blushed a bit and raised her arms. i slipped it over her head and let if fall down. it reached her mid-thigh, she was quite small. i handed her the boxers, and she put them on.

"thank you," she said while towel drying her hair.

"you're welcome. you hungry? thirsty? i have some food downstairs," i asked.

"i'm fine."

"alrighty, i'll be in the bed," i informed her while turning around and walking towards the bed. i snuggled up in the covers and watched the news as i waited for marina. when she walked out, she placed the towel in the dirty bin before climbing into the bed. she laid down next to me and pulled the covers over her.

"you ready to sleep or do you want to watch some shows?" i questioned.

marina yawned before turning towards me, "i'm sleepy..."

"sleep it is then," i smiled while turning the television off. i wrapped my arms around marina and placed a kiss onto her forehead.

"goodnight, kitten," i whispered.

"goodnight, daddy."

----------------------

sorry for the constant use of the words 'asked' 'whispered' 'smiled' uh

i love you all :) 

-m