twelve // m

my eyes fluttered open. the bright sunlight shone through the translucent curtains and illuminated the room. i rubbed my eyes and tried to sit up. harry's arms were still locked around me.

"harry, move." i groaned.

"no. i wanna cuddle all day," he said.

"babe, please? i need to pee," i whined. i turned around and he was smirking at me. "what's the smirk for, daddy?"

"you called me babe. i like it," he said, widening his smile.

"well, babe, i would like it if you let me pee." i joked. his arms left my body, his touch lingering on my skin. after i went to the bathroom, i went back to the bed and harry was gone.

he must've gone to make breakfast...

i shrugged it off and went to the big windows. i opened the windows and tied back the big white curtains. the crisp morning air spilled into the room. the white curtains floated from the air. i flopped back onto the bed and pulled the blanket over me. the warm scent of harry engulfed me, and i let it wash over me. i stared out of the window and out onto the city. as i watched the big buildings begin their day, i heard a loud bang from downstairs. i sat up and swung my legs over the bed. i crept down the stairs.

"daddy?" i asked.

no answer.

"harry?" i asked again.

he better not be playing...

"babe?"

still no answer. i went into the kitchen. everything untouched. i went into the living room. he wasn't there.

i swear to god if he jumps out at me...

i went back upstairs. the door at the other end of the hall was cracked open.

i'm not supposed to go in there...

i crept closer to the door and peered in. harry was sitting on a bed, much bigger than the one in our bedroom, with his head in his hands.

"babe?" i asked quietly. his hands quickly tore from his face and his face whipped around to see me. i played with the end of his big tee shirt that i was wearing and leaned against the door frame looking around the room. there was a single bed, and broken wooden rods scattered the floor.

"mar-marina. baby," he breathed out nervously.

"may i come in?" i asked. he nodded his head. i opened the door timidly, unaware of what the rest of the room contained.

"but uh, be careful. splinters, ya know" he said while trying to wipe his wet eyes. i walked around the room carefully until i reached the bed. i sat behind him, my arms circled his torso, a familiar position, but this time it was me holding a broken man.

"what's wrong, harry?" i whispered.

"babygirl, just lay down with me. just hold me. just, don't leave, please. just hold me. kiss me. that's all" he said through his tears, almost begging.

"yes, daddy" i obeyed. i laid down and harry snuggled into me. with his back to me, i held him tightly.

"you love me, right?" he asked.

"of course"

--------------------

what just happened omg 

:) -m