thirty one // m

(A/N: OKAY SO IN 2:59 IN LOVE YOU GOODBYE YOU CAN HEAR ZAYN IN THE BACKROUND SAYING "oooh, baby lemme love you goodbyeeee" AND DO NOT FIGHT ME IT IS ZAYN DO NOT TRY AND TELL ME THAT IT IS HARRY SOMEONE SPREAD THIS LIKE WILDFIRE JUST LISTEN SO CLOSELY TO THE BACKGROUND VOCALS OK ILY BYEEE)

"so what're we gonna do about ariebelle?" he whispered. he was probably talking to himself, but that question rang in my mind as well.

we can't give her to brooke, she's unstable... brooke doesn't have a home... we can't have ariebelle live here, brooke would never leave... we can't just leave her at her anne's place...

"marina," he said, cutting me off from my thoughts, "let's just make a deal. ariebelle comes over like, one weekend a month. no brooke. she's too much of a problem in our lives. as much as it hurts to take lil' belle away from brooke, i can't have her around anymore." he explained.

"okay," i said quietly. my eyes were slightly puffy from crying. i didn't like it when he yelled at me.

"are you alright now?" he asked, kissing my forehead. i nodded my head back and buried my face in his chest.

"can i say something?" i asked.

"of course,"

"right now is a really corny time to confess my love, but i'm going to do it. i feel like it's the right time." i started.

"it's not corny, but go on." he chuckled, bringing his arms around me.

"harry, i was so nervous when you first bought me. one million dollars? what was i supposed to expect from a rich man with money like that? that first night, that was absolutely crazy. but really, you take care of me. you give me food, even when it's the weird food like oranges and chocolate. which you really should try sometime it's delicious. you give me cuddles and cute little kisses when i need them. you're always there to tell me a corny joke when i'm sad. by the way, my favorite one is the one with the cow and the- nevermind. anyways, most of my friends in school would say 'most of the guys are really mean. you have to be pretty to be purchased. you have to be skinny to be purchased.' and so that made me unbelievably nervous because at the time i wasn't close to any of those things. but you. you're something different. yeah, we have our problems. but everyone does. yes, we argue but we always turn out good in the end. and i think that's why i love you. because we always turn out good in the end. and so i love you, daddy. for many, many reasons. too many to explain right now. that's just one of them. sorry. i'm rambling..."

(A/N no specific reason to why this happened but it's cute ok bYEEE)

"princess, i love you, too. you mean a lot to me, you know that right?" he beamed.

"you never let me forget." i smiled.

"it's about two o'clock in the afternoon. and it's pouring rain in the city, which is no good weather to go out. so let's make all of your favorite foods and watch whatever series you like." he suggested.

"i'm too lazy to sit through a series." i whined.

"well then what do you want to do?" he asked.

"let's play hide-n-seek," i smirked, "NOT IT!" i yelled while jumping up from the bed. i grabbed my p.ånties that were on the ground and hurriedly put them on.

"look at me. a twenty seven year old man playing hide-n-seek with his babygirl," he muttered, smiling. he began counting down from twenty five.

i ran out of the room and down the stairs. i decided to hide behind the couch in the living room. it was pressed against the wall, and it was really big so i could easily fit behind it and not be seen.

"princess!" he called out. i put my hands over my mouth as a way to try and stifle my laugh. as i waited, i sat behind the couch and looked around me. there were a few things behind the couch. some loose change, a pen, and... a pair of panties...?

these aren't mine... they can't be brooke's, either... i know daddy learned his lesson... probably some girl's one from a long, long time ago... he needs to clean more often...

i heard footsteps in the kitchen and my heartbeat increased. i heard a few cabinet doors open, then close. then, he entered the living room. i heard light steps around the room. he picked some blankets off of the floor before dropping them back down.

"hmm. my princess isn't anywhere to be seen... i guess i might never be your knight in shining armour. unless..."

i slid back into the wall, trying my hardest to stay silent but i'm sure he heard me.

"boo!" he exclaimed, crouching down to look behind the couch.

"dammit! you're good," i sighed while crawling out of my hiding spot.

"not really. you just picked the easiest place to hide, little one." he chuckled, while kissing the top of my head.

"oh... and by the way, you need to clean." i reminded him.

"how come?" he asked.

"there's a pair of p.ånties behind the couch... they're not mine. but they're not brooke's either, right?" i asked.

"uh, yeah. i-uh, i'm not sure why there's something like that behind the, uhm, behind the couch." he coughed.

"your mess, you clean it up, daddy!" i exclaimed while running into the kitchen. as i ran into the kitchen, i heard a sigh of relief.

whatever that meant. 

-m