six // h

i walked out of my office. it was the end of my work day.

i wonder what kitten is up to...

"goodbye, mr.styles," my assistant said.

"bye, veronica. have a nice night," i waved and headed to the elevator.

i pulled out my phone to check the house cameras. the kitchen was empty, and the rest of the rooms were untouched. i flipped to the bedroom, and saw her on the computer. a video was playing on the screen, but i couldn't make out what it was.

i got into my car and drove home. i got the mail from the mailbox and pulled into my driveway. i parked the car and entered. the house was silent.

marina is probably sleeping...

i entered the kitchen and sat on the stool. while flipping through my mail, i heard little sounds coming from upstairs.

"yes daddy!" the small voice called out from the bedroom.

marina? she knows my rules...

i put down my mail and started upstairs.

"oh god, yes daddy!" she m.øaned.

oh princess. you should've listened to me...

i turned the bedroom door handle and opened the door forcefully.

in front of me, marina's hand was inside of her. i could see how wet she was from where i stood. she quickly took out her fingers, and tried to make it look like she wasn't doing anything... but it was too late.

"princess?"

"daddy, i'm sorry but i w-" she started.

"ah, stop," i interrupted. i put my hand up to stop her.

babygirl, you will regret this...

i chuckled darkly and walked over to her. she looked uncertain, and scared. i held her chin slightly and tilted it to see her face more clearly. her eyes looked at the ground, guilt was painted over her face.

"babygirl, you've already broken one of my rules..."

she nodded in shame. her eyes met mine.

"you've been a very bad girl. and you know what happens to bad girls?"

"what?"

"they get punished..."

she gasped slightly, and began to cry.

"love, don't cry. i'll take it easy on you this time, but you need to learn," i said while taking off my blazer.

"i'm sorry daddy..."

"stay here babygirl. i'm going to go get something, alright? when i come back i want you leaned over the table over there," i said while pointing towards the wooden table.

she nodded and i left the room. i went downstairs to get the key to the cabinet. when i got the golden keys, i opened the big doors. inside held different kinds of whîps, ropes, etc. i scanned the whîps, trying to find the right one for marina.

not too rough now...

i picked the smallest one. i didn't want to scare her away. i closed the cabinet doors and locked them with the whip in my hand, i pushed the bedroom door open. marina was leaned over the table, her hands gripping the opposite side.

"good job, at least you listened to me this time," i said while making my way towards her.

"yes, daddy..."