thirty eight // h

it was only noon and i was losing my goddamn mind. i tried to think about what it was like when marina wasn't around but i just couldn't. i was bitter. i was aggravated. really, i was just broken. i stood up and looked at the empty bed. i could just imagine marina laying on the bed looking up at me with her immaculate eyes saying something like: whatcha doin, daddy? i grabbed the bottom of the blanket and ripped it off the bed, knocking the pillow off as well. i stormed around the room, i knocked marina's vanity down- it wasn't like she needed it. i tore all of her clothes off of her hangers and threw them to the floor. i sank to my knees and sobbed into my hands. that was the only sound that echoed throughout the house: my pity. although it was just marina and i, the house seemed so empty. i dragged myself to the kitchen and got my best mate: jack daniels. i unscrewed the lid and put the drink to my lips, letting it burn down my throat and extinguish in my stomach.

what if she doesn't come back? what am i supposed to tell my mom? what if liam loves her better than i ever did? what if she gets attached to liam? what if i'm alone forever? i can't just go and buy another girl- marina is the one i want. i live for her, i long for her... oh marina, don't let me go... i'm tired of sleeping alone... 

"god... harry, look what you've done to yourself," i sighed. i was really going crazy -- i was talking to myself, but i couldn't stop.

"harry, you're such an a.sshole. YOU'RE A F.UCKING ASSHOLE! WHAT THE F.UCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU WERE HAPPY! GODDAMMIT! THINK WITH YOUR BRAIN AND NOT WITH YOUR F.UCKING D.ICK!" i screamed, putting my head in my hands, gripping at the soft curls tightly. i had downed a good portion of the bottle and my head was spinning. my heart was numb as well as the rest of my body. i stumbled up the stairs and got my phone. i called liam's phone.

riiing...

riiing...

riiing...

riiing...

"we're sorry. the number you have called cannot be reached at this moment. to leave a message press two. to e-" the monotone voice from the other line explained. i quickly pressed the number two. i heard a beep and started my message.

"marina, please," i sobbed, "come back. i f.ucked up so bad. oh god, my head hurts. my heart hurts. everything f.ucking hurts. it's my fault, but you didn't have to f.ucking leave! you didn't have to go running into his arms. i would've fixed everything! MARINA! WHY'D YOU F.UCKING LEAVE? YOU'RE SUCH A F.UCKING BITCH!" i cried, immediately regretting my words.

i paused, "no, wait i didn't mean that. i didn't mean any of that. i'm just hurt. i'm just missing half of me. please. i'm begging. i love you. i love you so much. i love every hair on your head. i love your smile and your laugh. i love your cuddles and i love the cute little dances you do when you're happy. i love seeing your face when i wake up. i love your smart remarks. marina. faudet. or should i say, marina styles, i love you. i love you and all of your little things. even the little things that you don't like- i'm. in. love. with. them. i'm sorry. love you, goodbye."  

-m