twenty five // m

*2017 UPDATE: I WROTE A NEW HARRY FIC ON *my* NEW ACCOUNT @-purestyles !! I POSTED THE FIRST CHAPTER AND IT'S ALREADY A LOT BETTER THAN THIS CRINGEY S.HIT!!*

"angel, would you want to meet ariebelle?" he asked.

the question took me aback. would i? i wasn't so sure. that was a part of his past- his and brooke's past. i didn't want to go into the part of his past, but i felt the need to. he hadn't seen his child in... how many years?

"uh. i don-"

"you don't have to if you don't want to..." he said while kissing the top of my head.

"yeah," i coughed, "yeah sure."

"really?" he said, his eyes lighting up. i simply nodded, then he hugged me even tighter.

"oh, baby. i haven't seen her in so long." he sighed, smiling.

"when, daddy?" i asked him.

"not sure. maybe two days from now... i have to ring my mom, i'm not even sure she likes me anymore."

"how come you think that?" i asked, looking up at him.

"well, i left her with my daughter for the longest time... i never came back, i was a bad son. many things, baby," he explained.

i nodded and looked back at his chest. i placed a light kiss between the two birds.

"what do these tattoos mean?" i asked.

"absolute nonsense." he chuckled.

"no, really. which ones have meaning?" i asked him.

"well, for starters the butterfly. the butterfly means butterflies in my stomach. i'm quite cheesy. the 'i can't change' ink is pretty self explanatory. this hebrew over here, is my sister's name. the letter 'a' is for my mum and ariebelle, my mum's name is anne. this bird cage is empty because the birds escaped. now they're on my chest, see? they were supposed to be brooke and i, but you can be the other bird now. this heart is supposed to mean i wear my heart on my sleeve, that's why it's on my arm. the 17 black one is a reference to this gay couple i was supporting. they're pretty cool. they had to stay in hiding for a quite a long time, not sure how they're doing now but they were pretty steamy. the rest of them are one: i forgot why i got them. or two: i was drunk and/or bored." he explained. (A/N not the real meanings, but i had to throw in that larry reference pls don't hate me if you don't ship it lmao k ily bye)

i listened carefully. his comment on brooke made my heart drop a little, but i didn't say anything.

"that's interesting. i wish i had a tattoo." i whined. he was a work of art. i was a blank canvas, nothing special.

"no. none of that, babygirl." he said while shaking his head slightly.

"why not?" i asked, pouting.

"because you're my innocent little girl," he smirked.

"i'm not so innocent anymore, harry." i raised an eyebrow at him.

"yes, you are. now say it." he smiled. his hands went to my sides, my most ticklish spot.

"say what?" i giggled, trying to push his hands away.

"say that you're my innocent little girl." he began to move his hands, making me squirm.

"i-i'm daddy's little innocent girl!" i laughed, trying to escape.

"good girl," he said, satisfied. i grabbed his face with my small hands and kissed him hard.

"you're my special daddy. no one else's," i said after pulling away. he laughed at my comment and stern face. i probably looked like a little toddler pouting, but i didn't care. i really did mean that.

"now say it." i mocked.

"i'm princesses special daddy," he sighed. i raised my eyebrows, waiting for more. he rolled his eyes while smiling, "and no one else's."

"good daddy." i said, placing another kiss onto his lips. 

-m