twenty four // h

i had my baby girl back. she was sitting next to me in the car, my hand on her thigh and her small hand resting over mine. i wasn't going to punish her- no. no ways. i wasn't perfect, but i could never hurt marina ever again. ever. when we reached the house, the garage door was still open so i drove into the garage and turned off the engine.

"marina. i'm not mad, okay?" i assured her.

"okay. i'm sorry. i was just hurt and everything and i didn't want to be around you at the moment i did something dumb and i never should hav-" she rambled, but i cut her off by grabbing her cheeks and pressing her lips onto mine.

"shh, babygirl. you're here now. that's all that matters. i forgive you. let's just put everything behind us," i said while looking into her eyes. (A/N orbs lmao)

i got out of the car and opened the car door for marina. i picked up her bag and moved back a little bit, allowing her to come out of the car.

"get on my back," i smiled.

"huh?" she asked.

"i'll give you a piggyback ride upstairs. you look tired." i said while turning around.

"i didn't get a good sleep because i wasn't next to my daddy." she whined before jumping up onto my back. i put my arms underneath her legs and continued into the house.

when i opened the door, the living room was a mess. empty and half-full alcohol bottles were scattered all over the table. some cigars were put out on the small ashtray on the other table. the couch cushions were all over the place. i could tell marina was staring at it, wondering what that was all about.

"i didn't take it very well." i sighed before turning away and heading upstairs. her arms were draped over my shoulders and her head resting on the top of mine. when we got to the bedroom, i dropped her bag and set her gently down onto the bed.

"babe." she said while grabbing my han  d.

"hm?" i asked, turning towards her.

"i love you." she blushed.

god dammit i love her. i love her so damn much...

i bent down and kissed her hard. she laid back on the bed, and i was still standing and my arms were on the opposite sides of her head, supporting me over her. i felt her teeth grab my bottom lip, tugging it slowly as her hands roamed through my hair. i crawled on top of her and her hands went down to my hips, bringing them closer to her. i could feel myself straining against my boxers; oh the things marina could do to me with a simple touch.

"daddy. f.ück me," she breathed out. i wasn't expecting that.

"anything for my princess," i smirked, while sitting up and taking off my shirt. marina pushed me over, flipping us over. now she was on top, her hands pressed against my bare chest. she slowly began to grind against me, making me roll my head back in pléasure. i felt her hands slowly tugging down my shorts and boxers. she slid down my body and took them off of me. once she got them off, she stood up and took off her p.ånties before crawling back on top of me. she sat on top of my c.øck and slowly began to rock her hips back and forth. her wetness coated all of my shaft, making me groan.

"princess..."

"yes, daddy?" she asked me through ragged breaths.

"don't tease." i m.øaned while biting my lip.

all of a sudden, i felt her slowly sink onto me. my c.øck filling up all of her. i could feel her tight warmth pulsing around me. her hands balled into fists on my chest as she slowly moved up and down.

"i'm not v-very good at this, babe. help me?" she blushed. i put my hands around her waist and lifted her up slowly before setting her down slowly, allowing her to adjust. she began to bounce up and down faster once she was adjusted.

"marina, baby... f..ück..."i groaned as she leaned down and kissed my neck, then sitting back up. i turned us around and t.hrusted into her at a fast pace, hitting her sweet spot every time.

"harry... faster," she begged while clawing at my back. i picked up my pace, feeling her tighten around me.

"i'm so close..." she whimpered. i was, too. i brought my hand down and rubbed slow circles onto her c.lît, sending her over the edge.

"c.üm with me, princess." i breathed out. her thighs shook around me and her walls tightened around me before i released, indicating that we both had reached our high.

i pulled out of her and laid down next to her. she turned towards me, smiling. our breathing was still fast, but it was beginning to slow down. this is where i wanted to be. i wanted to be next to marina, seeing her beautiful face everyday. i wanted to cause trouble up in our bedroom (A/N i'm so sorry but i just had to put that perfect reference in there ok).

"daddy, you're incredible." she smiled. i pressed a kiss to her forehead while putting my arms around her, bringing her closer to me.

"thank you," i smiled, hugging her tight. we sat in silence for a bit. she traced the two tattooed birds on my chest with her fingertips as i stared out of the window. i finally broke the silence.

"angel, would you want to meet ariebelle?" 

-m