forty six // h

"baby, can i ask you a question?" 

"you just did, daddy!" marina giggled. 

"alright, alright," i chuckled, "but really, i need to ask you something." 

"okay," she said while looking at me while she towel dried her hair. 

"ariebelle has been asking for me. i kind of regret going there because now she wants to be with me all. the time. so, when i'm in better shape and when i can walk is it alright if she comes and stays with us for a bit?" 

"of course, daddy. i love her! she's so cute." marina smiled while sitting down on the bed next to me. 

"thank you, princess. i just wanted to make sure that you'd be alright with it." 

"i am!" she exclaimed. 

"anyways, are you alright? i mean, we haven't had s.éx in... how long?"

"in about two and a half weeks tomorrow..." marina trailed off. 

"babygirl i'm sorry," i apologized. 

"no. don't be." she sighed. 

i could tell she was having withdrawals. she needed something. i was a bit cranky but i knew i couldn't do anything about my situation. 

"kitten, you know, you have my permission to touch yourself." i said. 

she sat on her knees and wiggled around a bit, "really? are you sure daddy? it won't feel the same..." 

"c'mon babygirl. put on a show for daddy." 

she laid next to me on the bed and slowly took her p.ånties off. she was a bit hesitant to start, so she gave me a look before i nodded my head in approval. she laid back a bit before putting her hand between her legs. she closed her thighs a bit, making it so i was unable to see. 

"open those pretty little legs for daddy to see," i groaned. 

she slowly opened her thighs and i could see that she was slowly rubbing circles on her c.lît. wetness started to pool at her heat. she swiped up her s.lît, spreading her wetness around. she flew her head back against the pillow, her eyes screwed shut. i could feel myself beginning to press against my boxers, aching with p.leåsure. 

"good girl," i breathed out. 

"daddy it doesn't feel the same... i wish it was you," she whined, pulling her hand away. 

"no, babygirl. c.üm for daddy, he wants you to feel good," i said. 

she timidly trailed her hand down to her s.éx before slipping in one of her fingers. she gasped a bit before cutting off her breath by taking her bottom lip between her teeth. 

"daddy," she breathed out. 

"oh princess, yes..." i moaned, as i watched her slowly add another finger into herself, pumping oh so slowly. i was pushing against my boxers, my member pleading for release. this was more torture for me, but it's worth it for my little one. her legs were spread wide open, her s.éx was dripping-- glistening. her tempo increased as she curled her slim fingers, her bottom lip was in between her teeth  as she groaned silently. i used my free hand to rub myself through my boxers, feeling some relief. 

"da-daddy. please, i'm close. i need t- i need to c.üm..." she m.øaned. 

"let go, princess." 

and with that, she bucked her hips up as her tempo began to slow down. she pulled her fingers out and laid next to me completely worn out. her chest was rising and falling at a fast rate as she came down from her high. 

"thank you, daddy." she thanked while looking at me smiling. 

"let daddy taste," i raised my eyebrows as she brought her fingers to my lips. i sucked on them, tasting her a.røusal. "so sweet..." 

she blushed, "daddy, you're all... hard. you'll be okay?" 

"i'll be fine," i chuckled, "i just want my kitten to feel good." 

she sat up and pressed her lips against mine, "i love you, daddy." 

"i love you, too baby girl." i smiled while reconnecting our lips. 

ding dong. 

"i'll go see who it is!" marina exclaimed while jumping up and putting on her clothes. 

well no one else it gonna get the the door... 

i heard her feet thump down the stairs and then the bolt on the door unlock. 

"marina! how are you?" a female voice exclaimed. except, i knew this female voice. i quickly panicked as i looked at my hard-on and casts. 

my mother. 

--------------------

lmao momma anne shows up unexpectedly :) 

10k reads! (kinda... lol but thANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH) 

ily :) 

-m