fifty // h

(a/n ok so i'm writing this incredibly stoned lmao so this is short and it sucks and i don't even know where i'm going with it ok sorry better updates are coming)

we both woke up to a few knocks on our bedroom door. i wasn't wearing anything but my boxers, and marina was completely naked. 

"daddy, wake up!" ariebelle called from outside of the door. 

i sat up quickly and began to put on a t-shirt and some sweatpants that were lying around. our room was pretty messy, but that wasn't my first priority at the moment. 

i shook marina's shoulder, waking her up a little bit. "baby girl, belle's up. you should get dressed," i said before pressing a quick kiss to her forehead. i covered up marina's body with the blanket before walking up to the door and unlocking it. when i unlocked it, ariebelle was lying in front of the door. 

"what are you doing on the floor, silly?" i asked, giving her a smile. 

"waiting for you guys to wake up!" she replied while sitting up. 

"alright, well how about we go make some breakfast for mommy before she wakes up?" i asked while closing the bedroom door behind me. she gave me an excited nod. i picked her up and threw her over her shoulder, making her laugh. i fireman carried her down the stairs until we got into the kitchen. i noticed that marina had cleaned up our baking mess from last night. i was so lucky to have her. 

"i wanna make pancakes," belle said while opening the fridge. 

"alright, let's make some pancakes then." i opened the pantry and got out the pancake mix. "belle, can you get the measuring cups from that drawer over there?" i asked while gesturing towards a drawer. she nodded and went to get the measuring cups while i got the bowls. 

// m a r i n a ' s  p o v //

i woke up to harry kissing me on the forehead. he had said something prior to that, but i was too tired to pay attention. i fell back asleep, but when i woke up harry was gone. i looked around the room and rubbed my eyes. i yawned and got out of bed. 

i went to the closet and put some clothes on. i went into the bathroom and began to brush my teeth. all of a sudden, the smoke alarm began to go off, making me jump. i quickly spit out the toothpaste and rinsed the toothbrush before rushing down the stairs and to the kitchen. lo and behold, there were burnt pancakes of some sort on the stove. 

belle turned around, "mommy! good morning! daddy and i tried to make pancakes for you but daddy can't cook and he messed it all up!" she yelled over the smoke alarm. i got one of the kitchen rags and began to fan away the smoke from the detector. harry turned off the stove and helped me fan away the smoke.

once it stopped, harry put the burnt pan in the sink and sighed. "i forgot to, uh, put the damn butter spray on the pan before i put on the batter." 

i began to laugh, making harry nudge my shoulder, "it's not funny! that was your breakfast, you know." 

"yeah, daddy tried to make heart pancakes and i told him it looked like a BUTT but then when he tried to flip them over it wouldn't flip! and then he tried to add butter and then he knocked over the pancake batter and it spilled all over the fire!" ariebelle explained, completely unaware of the real damage that harry had caused. it would take some real elbow grease to scrub away the burnt-on pancake batter from the stove but i guess it was the thought that counted. 

"well now that breakfast is ruined, we should go out for breakfast then." harry said while taking off the apron he had on. 

"we have to clean up this mess first," i said while pulling my hair up into a high ponytail. i was kind of tired of cleaning this kitchen every damn week due to harry's shenanigans, but at this point i knew that every time i walked into this damn room i was bound to find something to clean. 

"mommy! what happened to your neck?" ariebelle gasped while pointing to the love bites on my neck. i quickly looked at harry, who was already giving me a shocked expression. i had completely forgotten about the hickies from last night.

i put my hand up to my neck, "oh it's nothing." i reassured her. i tried to think of some excuse to use, but i couldn't think of any. 

"mommy was wearing a really tight necklace last night! and then it left those," harry said, hoping that ariebelle would believe it. 

"oh, can i see the necklace?" belle asked. 

jesus christ, kids will not stop asking you questions until they know everything about anything...

"babes, i threw it away because it gave me these bruises," i lied while pulling my hair back down. 

"oh, okay," she said. she sounded a bit confused, but she didn't ask any more questions. 

"belle, while we clean up down here how about you go get ready for the day, yeah? we'll go out to breakfast and maybe do a bit of shopping?" harry said while getting out some cleaning spray from underneath the sink. she nodded and left the kitchen. 

once she left, harry and i let out a sigh. "i don't even own any jewelry," i said. 

"yeah, well now you really don't because you threw it away!" he said while coming over to me and pressing a kiss to my cheek. 

i rolled my eyes with a smile and began to clean up the kitchen with harry. after about 10 minutes of cleaning, we decided that that was as good as it was going to get. we'd come back to it later, but we both needed to get ready to go out as well. 

belle came downstairs in a cute, spring dress with her wavy hair down. "all ready!" she announced. 

"i love that dress, belle." i smiled as she turned around in circles, making it flair out. "how about you go into the living room and watch some movies while daddy and i get ready, yeah?"

belle gave us an 'okay' and went into the living room. harry and i made our way upstairs to get ready. 

"i can't believe she saw those," i laughed, shaking my head. 

"don't forget, babygirl. last night was your idea in the first place." 

-- 

this sucks i'm sorry but if you go read my other daddy!kink book (it's a louis booook) called 'lolly' i think you'd enjoy it more. at least i hope you do!!

ok ily

-m