Chapter 1: Ninja Dudes, Introduction, and Explanation

Jinhee's P.O.V

I wiped the sweat off of my forehead quickly and then proceeded to attack the sixteen people surrounding me. Dozens of unconscious bodies were sprawled everywhere, well I hope they were unconscious. I grabbed one of the people dressed in black by the shirt and kneed him the gut, I then proceeded to punch him square in the face and he fell limply on to the ground.

I felt the presence of two people behind me and did a back tuck, I was behind them as quick as light. They were confused and I took my chance to knock them out. I round-house kicked them both on their head and they fell down with a thud. Three down, thirteen more to go. The sounds of weapons being drawn were heard and I turned.

The ninja like people were pulling out nunchucks, samurai swords, and pistols. "Unfair, I don't have a weapon! Still won't stop me from destroying you though." I laughed. Five ninja dudes came running at me with samurai swords in hand. "No mercy!" They all chorused. I sighed and merely dodged them swiftly. I was suddenly behind them.

"Aw, come on! You have to be faster than that or maybe I'm just that good." I taunted. They all attacked at once. I grabbed one guy's arm and swung him behind me to use as a human shield. The sound of metal against metal was heard and I quickly grabbed his arm back, disarming him. I hit him in the nose with the handle of the sword and he crumbled to the ground.

The others were advancing and I grabbed the samurai sword, getting in to a fighting stance. "Come at me!" I yelled. They did a battle cry and attacked, I dodged sword after sword. I grabbed a ninja dude's arm again and flipped him on to his back. I stabbed his foot, so he was immobile. I felt a stinging sensation on my stomach and looked down, I was stabbed.

"Huh, that's the closest you've got to killing me. But, it isn't that easy." I muttered darkly. "I wasn't going to use my powers, buuut you made me. There goes the fair fight, I guess." I sighed and closed my eyes. I suddenly opened my eyes and I knew my eyes were blood red. I raised my hands and a black glow emitted from them.

All of the ninja dudes began floating. I barely flicked my wrist and they were all thrown against the brick walls surrounding us. Did I mention we were in a dark alley at three freaking AM? Gosh, I have school tomorrow. I don't have time for this! I proceeded to bunch them and throw them. After I was sure all of them were unconscious, I dropped them and walked off.

"Stupid. Won't let me freaking sleep, that'll show them. Won't leave me freaking alone. Gosh, supernatural assassins are not very good at there job." I muttered madly. I was clutching on to my stomach as I walked, since I was literally stabbed straight through. Guess I better go home and clean up. Confused? Don't worry, I'll explain after I'm not bleeding to death. Kay?

Jinhee's P. O. V

I was now sitting on my bed, in my fairly large condo or apartment. My stomach was wrapped with bandages. I was laying back against my bed and had my phone hovering over my face while scrolling through Instagram. What? It's not like you've never done that before, anyway time for an explanation as well as an introduction.

Hi, my name is Song Jinhee, but I prefer just J. I'm nineteen and tomorrow is my first day at the prestigious Bujawa Jineunghyeong Akademi. (Academy for the Rich and Intelligent. I don't know if I spelled it right, because I never use romanization.) I'm rich due to the money my family left me when I was a baby and then they disappeared.

I used to live with my uncle, Lee Soo Min, but I insisted that I live alone. I'm also a K-pop idol and soloist. Lee Soo Min isn't my real uncle, but he was a good friend of my father and he acts like one to me. I guess I'm intelligent, because I didn't use money to get in to this school and got a scholarship. Anyway, now for the explanation about those ninja dudes.

Well, they've been attacking me ever since I was a six year old. I figured out I had powers when I was six and I want find out more about them. I know there are people out there like me, that are good. I just have to find them, but that hasn't been successful for the past thirteen years. So, I hope to find some at this school since this school is pretty secluded and would be a perfect place to blend in.

I admit I know absolutely nothing about the supernatural world, but I do know I belong in it or at least know about it! I live alone and do everything myself. I'm a huge loner and don't enjoy human interaction. I said human not supernatural, but I guess I can't avoid them forever. Well, I better get to sleep or I'm not going to be able to get up tomorrow. I slid my phone on my nightstand and closed my eyes, fantasizing about meeting people like me. Goodnight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

The multimedia is her room, it wasn't what I wanted but I couldn't find anything better. Pretty big, am I right? She also has a walk in closet
@-@
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!
The song is "Playboy By: EXO" Chinese version

. . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . ..

OT12 Forever