Chapter 35: Last update for the month :'(

Narrator's P. O. V

Chen woke up to the sound of rustling and whispers around him. He slowly opened his eyes, as they adjusted to the bright light that shed through the windows, to see the other members crowding around him. They pushed and shoved each other as well as whispering for others to be quiet. "Guys? What are you doing in my room?" Chen asked, his voice a bit raspy from just waking up. He began to stretch, but was stopped as he felt something to the right of him.

He turned his head to be face to face with Jinhee. Chen blushed at the close proximity of their faces, they were close enough to kiss. He scanned her face and he practically melted at the sight of her being so close to him. His eyes lingering on her lips. "They look so soft..." He thought as he licked his lips. "Chen-hyung!" Sehun yelled as he grabbed him by the shoulder and pushed him to the complete other side of the bed. "Forget that we can read your mind?" D.O asked, his face showing anger to Chen's surprise. Chen blushed more at that, then suddenly jumped as Jinhee stretched.

Half a sleep, she rolled over to him and hugged him from behind. "Uh...J what are you doing?" He asked nervously. "Mm?" She asked as she buried her nose in to his back. "Cuddling." She said after a couple seconds, her voice muffled. Chen's face was practically the color of a strawberry right now as the others were fuming with jealously. Sehun, not being able to take it anymore, stalked over to the back of Jinhee and gently shook her shoulder.

"J, you got to wake uuup." He practically sang as he continued to shake her shoulder. "Hmm?" She said as she rolled towards him. "Oh, good morning guys." She greeted all of them as she sat up. They said their good mornings back, their anger fading away at her cuteness. She rubbed her eyes, yawned, and then noticed where she was. "Oh, I fell a sleep in Chen's room. Hey, Chen ya awake?" She asked as she turned towards him. "Yeah..." he said as he sat up as well, his face still red. "Oh, crap. Did I cuddle with you?" She asked, noticing his red face. He hesitantly nodded as the others watched the two.

"I'm suuuuper sorry about that! Ya see, I'm a huge cuddler and if there is another person beside me while I'm sleeping well....you saw what happens." She said shyly as she scratched the back of her head. "Uh, it's fine." He said awkwardly. "Now that that's out the way, we're going to be late for the academy! Hurry up and we'll talk about all this later." Kris ordered. "Crap! We're gonna be late? I'll meet you guys at the academy, bye!" Jinhee yelled, scrambled off the bed, and out the door as the boys watched in shock.

Time skip brought to you by your bias' hip thrusts

I quickly dashed in to my apartment and threw on some clothes that seemed decent enough to be seen in. I then brushed my teeth, washed my face, flossed, and ran to the door where my backpack was at. I grabbed it and my sunglasses then zipped out the door, only to bump in to someone's chest. "Whoa, sorry about that...kinda in a hurr-" I stopped as I looked up at the person and noticed it was Chanyeol. "You're supposed to be at the academy! Don't ya know you're gonna be late?" I asked as I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the exit.

He chuckled, his deep voice almost making me shiver. "Well, I guess that's something I'll sacrifice to be with you." He said as he intertwined our hands instead of me pulling his wrist. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Wow, cheesy much?" I said and bumped his shoulder, he did the same back. I then let go of his hand and opened my car door, then sat. "Hurry up, ya giant. We don't got that much time left." I said to him as he opened the passenger door and sat beside me. "Alright, let's go!" He unnecessarily yelled. "You sound like Dora, dude." I laughed as I backed out the parking lot and drove in to the direction towards school.

"So, why did ya wait for me?" I asked as I turned in to the school gates and parked in the parking lot. "For your safety, remember the last time we left you go alone?" He asked and nudged my arm. I jokingly rolled my eyes. "I think I could fend for myself pretty fine." I said to him as I exited my car, him doing the same. We both walked towards the school's front doors. "Yeah, I know you could but just in case they had powers ya know?" He explained as I nodded, understanding. Still think I could fend myself though.