Chapter 24: Wolf Ears

Narrator's P.O.V

      Jinhee ran her fingers through Baekhyun's hair as she zoned out on the TV. Baekhyun had to stop himself from sighing contently as he closed his eyes, the only thing he was focused on was the feeling of her fingers through his hair. Since he was a wolf, he had to stop himself from popping out his tail and wagging it. The other boys hadn't noticed yet, they were too busy watching the show.

      Baekhyun finally let loose a huge sigh and all the other boys' eyes shot towards him. Jinhee didn't even hear, because she was too in to the drama. All the boys had finally noticed and they were lowly growling in jealousy. Of course, Baekhyun was oblivious to this since his eyes were closed. They all shot glares at him and continued to almost inaudibly growl under their breaths.

     "Baekhyun, what are you doing?!" Chen whisper-yelled while punching his stomach. "Oof! What was that for?!" Baekhyun whisper-yelled back, but kept from disturbing Jinhee. "What do you think you're doing?!" Xiumin spoke up this time. "Uh, watching the drama?" Baekhyun answered, acting innocent.

      "Oh, really? It doesn't look like it." Kai said. "Kind of looks like you were about to fall a sleep." He continued. "Whaaaa? Nooo, psh, no I wasn't." Baekhyun badly lied. "Shhhhh." Jinhee stopped ruffling his hair and shoved her hand in his face. All the guys held in their laughter as Jinhee resumed to being zoned out on the TV.

      Baekhyun gently peeled her hand off his face and sat up. "Anyway, back to the topic. That's unfair how you get to be petted!" Chanyeol whined. "Too bad." Baekhyun said and stuck out his tongue. "Would y'all shut your mouths." Jinhee said scarily calm while slowly turning her head to face them. They all nodded simultaneously and gulped. None of them talked for the rest of the drama.

~Time Skip~

     Jinhee woke up and looked around, this wasn't her room in the hotel. She raised her head and saw that she was laying in the middle of the couch, the boys sleeping all around her. Some were crammed and slouched on the couch, while others were on the floor. She quietly giggled, but realized that one of the giants was missing. Where was Chanyeol?

      She then noticed who's lap she was laying her head on. Chanyeol had his head rested on the back of couch and Jinhee's head laid on his lap. She smiled and quietly began getting up to make breakfast. She checked the time and it was eight in the morning.

~Another Time Skip cuz laziness~

     Jinhee had just finished making breakfast right after she brushed her teeth and washed her hands. The boys still hadn't woken up, so she went to her room to practice her powers. "Okay, so what do I have now?" She mumbled to herself as she thought of all her powers.

     She began making small lightning bolts shoot out her fingertips on one hand while water jetted out the other. Out of curiosity, she brought them closer together. The bolts shot through the water and up her arm. She cursed under her breath at the pain. "But, they can mix..." she said to herself.

     She shook her head and got up, hearing loud yawns from the living room. She unlocked the door and walked out. "Morning, guys." She smiled and looked at their disheveled hair as well as groggy faces. "Oh, morning J." D.O said with a husky, morning voice. His hair was sticking up, making it look like he had wolf ears. "Aww, you look like a little wolf." She cooed while touching his hair.

      He blushed a bit and tensed at the same time. "Anyway, I made breakfast already. Get freshened up and you can eat." She told them, they all looked at each other and zipped to the bathroom. All except Kris and Luhan. Kris was hiding his head under a blanket while Luhan was just plain knocked out. "Kris, what are you doing?" Jinhee asked while cautiously walking towards him.

      "No, don't look at me! My hair is all messy." He said. "It's fine, I don't judge." She laughs. "Just close your eyes." He ordered. "Fine." She said and shut her eyes. "Are they closed?" He asked. "Yup." She answered. She heard ruffling and then footsteps towards the hallway. After a minute, she opened her eyes and made her way towards Luhan.

      She was about to shake his shoulder, but a voice surprised her. "I wouldn't wake him up, if I were you." Sehun popped up while brushing his teeth. "Why?" She asked. "He's a hugger." Sehun smirked. "What?" Jinhee asked, confused. She turned her head and shook Luhan's shoulder anyway. Almost instantly, Luhan grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her down so that they were face to face.

      Jinhee blushed, even though it was unnoticeable. Sehun was boiling with jealously. He knew he couldn't do anything since it was his hyung, so he turned away and went back to the rest of the boys. "Uh, Luhan?" Jinhee said and tried to move, which resulted to him wrapped his other arm around her waist. Which was way too close to Iinhee' s butt, so she did what anyone would do.

      She punched him...in the stomach. "Oof. What the he-" He cut himself off when he saw Jinhee's face right in front of him. He laid there for a minute, lost in her eyes. After a minute, he snapped to his senses and moved back. He sat up, Jinhee doing the same. "Heh. Sorry about that." He said while rubbing the back of his neck embarrassedly.

      "It's fine! Breakfast is already done, so get ready and you can eat." Jinhee smiled and got up, then disappeared in the kitchen. Luhan sat there, thinking of how close they were and of her eyes. "Hyung? You going to get freshened up?" Baekhyun asked, kind of freaked out by Luhan just sitting there while looking in to space. "Huh? Oh, yeah." He said and started getting up.

      All the other boys were already done and were making their way towards the kitchen. Luhan noticed that all of them had...wolf ears? "Guys?" He said. They all turned to him. "Are your ears out?" He asked. "No, they styled their hair to look like that. My hair is just sticking up like that." D.O said while glaring at the other boys. They really would do anything to get Jinhee's attention.

-

I Jhope you enjoyed!!!!!!!!!! Please do vote, comment, and keep reading! I'm listening to "Do You Think It Makes Sense?" By BTS, it's the outro doe. Anyway, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

By the way, they're on winter break.

Also a little quickie fact: If they're petted and they don't control themselves, their ears or tail will pop out. Mostly their tails and it would wag.

K bahhhh