Chapter 15: Uh, A New Power?

Jinhee's P.O.V

      We were finally here! I jumped up and down in my seat impatiently. I need to get up! Right as the limo parked, I threw myself out the door. Well, tried to at least. Instead of getting completely out the door, I landed on Xiumin and Chen's laps. My head was on Xiumin's lap while the rest of me was on Chen's. I looked up at Xiumin nervously and made an apologetic face. He smiled warmly at me and nodded, but his cheeks were tinted with a bit of red.

I did the same to Chen and he said it was fine, but his face was even redder than Xiumin's. I wonder why...wait a minute. He's staring at something...I followed his gaze. "BYUNTAE!!!" I yelled and shimmed off of the both of them and rolled outside, on to the ground. "WHAT? WHAT'S WRONG?!" All the guys yelled while simultaneously sticking their heads out the door, window, or sun roof. "Are you okay, J?" Kai was suddenly behind me, helping me up. He must've gotten out the other side and I didn't notice.

       "No! Well physically, yes I am. But, I'm not at the same time!" I rambled. Kai grabbed me by the shoulders and looked me in the eyes. "What is wrong?" He asked seriously. I crossed my arms, looked at the ground, and stomped my foot like a little kid while pouting. "Chen is a byuntae." I whined. "Why?" He asked. "WHY?! WHY? YOU ASK? HE WAS STARING AT MY BUTT, THAT'S WHY!" I yelled angrily. "What?!" Everyone chorused. Suddenly, Chen was flung out the car and on to the parking lot ground. "WAAAH...OW!" He yelled and rubbed his butt while scrunching up one eye.

      The sight of him flying through the air made me chuckle. Everyone came clustering out the limousine and towards where Chen was sprawled out. I watched and laughed at the fear in Chen's face as he looked at the group. Sehun was first to get to him, as he bent his knees to be at the same level as him. Chanyeol and Baekhyun followed after him. "Were you-" Sehun started. "Or were-" Chanyeol continued. "You not-" Baekhyun followed after Chanyeol. "Looking at her butt?" They all chorused together. "Uh. Uhm, I uh d-did..." he trailed and looked at the ground while playing with his fingers.

      Aish, stop being cute so I can stay mad at you! "I'm sorry..." he whispered and looked genuinely sad. Ughh, stop being so dang cute! The guys began to inch closer to him and was now all up in his face. They were having an intense stare down and you could practically see Chen starting to sweat.

"You're so dead when we get to the dorm, hyung." Sehun said, but it seemed to resonant in my head.

"Yeah, you didn't have to look at her butt. But you did!" Chanyeol stated, but it was weird like Sehun's.

"I wouldn't be talking, Chanyeol. You've done the same." Chen retorted and I almost snorted from the comeback, but then realised this was about my butt. That's a sentence I thought I'd never say.

"How did you know that?!" Chanyeol yelled defensively.

      "Baekhyun-hyung, duh." He stated back. That's when I noticed...their lips weren't moving. Were these just the voices in my head the whole time? I rubbed my temples and closed my eyes. Have they stopped yet?

      "I'm disappointed in you Chen." Xiumin's voice said in my head. Stop, stop, stop, stop! I'm going crazy! "I'm sorry, hyung." Chen said sadly. "Don't say sorry to me, say sorry to her." Xiumin ordered. It was nice to hear them talk out loud and not the weird voices in my head. "I'm truly sorry, J. I understand if you don't forgive-OOPH." He was cut off by me hugging him and putting my head on his chest. I just needed someone to hold me. What's wrong with me? I'm going insane with these voices in my head and why do they resemble EXO's voices?

       Chen hesitantly wrapped his arms around me and rubbed circles on to my back. I held the tears in my eyes, but some couldn't stand the weight and dropped on to my cheeks and on Chen's lap. I could feel the stares of the others, but chose to ignore them. 'I wish these tears would just stop.' I thought in my head, but something weird happened. A tear was dropping as I thought that and it suddenly stopped in mid air. I could see it in the small gap as Chen held me. Is it a new power? My tears and sadness was soon forgotten as I looked at the tear in the air. I twirled my finger and wanted it to go away before EXO saw it.

        It followed my command and seemed to dissolve. I smiled and pulled myself out of Chen's arms. I laughed to myself and looked at everyone. "Are you okay, J?" I was asked again, but this time it was Chen and Suho. I smiled and nodded. "Sorry about that guys, it was nothing. Heh, just girl mood swings is all." I lied. "You're lying." Kris stated bluntly. "No, I'm not." I protested. "You're probably not comfortable with telling
us yet, but when you are...we're here." D.O said suddenly. I hesitated, but then nodded.

        "Anyway, what are we doing here? Let's go!" I yelled and ran on to the sand. The guys chuckled and followed after me.

Let's make the best of this.

Chen's quick P.O.V

        As I held J, my heart swelled but broke as I felt her tears drop on to my lap. Why was she crying? I quietly comforted her and blocked the rest of the guys' view on her. I could feel that they felt the same, why are we all so easily attached to her. This has never happened before, why now? As I held her in my arms, I felt selfish. I wanted her for myself, I wanted her to be mine. Normal werewolf thoughts, I guess. But never for a person, other than in the short possessive stage we went through. That's when I noticed something...we all wanted her.

Suho's Very Short P.O.V

        I suddenly felt a weird, but nice, connection with J as she was held by Chen. But also the feeling of jealously. I looked out on to the sea and felt the same pull of the water I usually do. I was itching to use my powers.

Lay's Very Short P.O.V

        I wished that I also had the power to heal emotions, but no I couldn't. It hurt me, just like the others, to see her cry. From the start, I felt a weird connection with her. It was a pleasant connection, like we were sharing something that only the two of us had. It made me feel closer to her, even though we don't talk as much. It's my goal to get closer to her.

Luhan's Very Short P.O.V

      I watched sadly as J and Chen held on to each other. I couldn't help, but wish she had picked me to hold her. To comfort her, but that isn't my place to think that. The connection that we both had didn't ever waver, even though she probably didn't know about it. I know that we had something we shared, something in common.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you didn't understand, they feel a "connection" with her because they have the same power as her. She has telekinesis like Luhan, Lay's healing, and NOW Suho's water. She can feel it too, but doesn't understand it.

--

I hope you enjoyed and sorry it took a while, Wattpad deleted my other chapter. So, this one is way more crappier. The other one had them actually go to the beach already, but in this one I rambled for too long. Sorry >¬<

Anyway, please vote, COMMENT, and keep reading! Byeeeeeee!! 😘

I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE, EXO, OR ANYTHING EXCEPT THIS STORY. Yadayadayada....