Chapter 37: "We Have Something To Tell You."

By the way y'all, if ya like my book check out my friend's @DinosaurChen book called Lost and Found! It's great °3° k thx byeee

Jinhee

"Alright, guys we'll hang after my class ends." I say while hugging all of GOT7. "Promise?" They ask. "Pinky." I reply while holding up my pinky finger. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna invite BTS to hang with us as well." I add as they nod in agreement since we were all friends. "Okay, see you after class." I wave and exit the room with a smile on my face.

"J!" I hear someone yell and am suddenly attacked with a hug. Knowing it was Sehun, I don't flip him on to the ground. "Yah, what are you doing." I say and push him away while looking at the students passing by give looks at us. "Where did you go during lunch? We were worried!" He cooed as he nuzzles his cheek on to mine. "I was hanging out with some friends, now get off." I order and try my best to push him. "But I missed you!" He whined and pouted. I sigh, grab his hand, and pull him towards our last class. He follows quietly while every so often squeezing my hand. I ignore the looks we're given as we walk hand and hand to class. I guess they can think what they want to think and I could care less.

I walk in to class, hand-in-hand with Sehun, the others watched us go to our seats in the back since we were near tardy and the last ones to come. "By the way, I won't be able to hang out with you guys after school today-" I was cut off before I could finish. "What, why?!" He yelled, which made me jump and students glare. "-because I'll be hanging out with some friends." I ended. "Who? Is it BL Seoul, because I still don't trust them." Sehun said as he narrowed his eyes. "No, it's not them. They are my friends though, so no talking bad about them." I scolded while flicking his forehead. "Oww." He whined as he rubbed his forehead, a bright red spot beginning to bloom right in the middle.

"Anyway, trust me...you like them." I say but trail off when the teacher walks in. "Who is it?" Sehun whispers. I wave my hand in a way that says later and turn my attention back to the teacher. "Are they boys?? If they are, I'm gonna have to approve of them first...other than BTS since I already approved of them." He continues to ramble. "Mr. Oh is there something you'd like to say?" The teacher's loud voice boomed which made Sehun's eyes flicker up slightly.

Sehun put on his "I don't care about anything" look, which made the girls and some boys sigh, I rolled my eyes since I knew it was all an act. "Well, I was having a conversation with J here. That doesn't imply I have something to say to everyone." Sehun deadpanned and I gave a miniscule nod, agreeing with what he said. "W-well, maybe you should stop flirting with Miss. J and making it so obvious." Mr. Teacher stuttered, obviously flustered. "Just because I'm a boy, she's a girl, and that we're talking doesn't mean we're flirting." Sehun said with a roll of his eyes. "And if I was flirting with her, what's wrong with it? She is my girlfriend, after all." Sehun smirked, I didn't even deny it since I found it amusing.

I didn't like Mr. Teacher, because he'd always think I was cheating. Not my fault I'm smart and he isn't. Plus, his name is way too ironic. Mr. Teacher became flustered and went back to teaching as Sehun and I snickered quietly.

Time skip because I ramble too much and don't get to the actual point of the freaking chapter

"Yeah, I'm literally leaving right now. No, I have to change first...I'll take that as a compliment. No, I'm not bringing any food. Wait, what?! You literally don't have any food there?! Fine, fine I'll see you later. Yeah, yeah love you too." I sigh and hang up the phone. I then dial in another number and hold the phone back to my ear. "J..." Chanyeol cooed my name as the phone rang. Suddenly, the person picked up and I waved Chanyeol away as he pouted. "Heyy, oh they told you already? Alright then, see ya in a couple minutes. Okay, I'll buy the food but you're cooking. Okayy, love you guys too." I said and he hung up.

"Alright, I gotta go. Maybe we'll hang out tomorrow?" I ask as I look at their confused faces. "Why aren't we hanging out like we usually do?" Xiumin asked while his eyes eyebrows furrowed. "I'm hanging out with my other besties." I say with a shrug. "Why can't we come?" Suho asked, perplexed. "There would be wayy too many people, already fourteen people are coming." I explain. "Then it'll be 26 people coming instead." Kris states. "And you're not gonna change our minds" Kai said with a nod. "Fineeeee." I groan. "But, you're buying the food." I said with a smirk. "But-" they were cut off by Suho pulling out his black credit card and saying "No problem." the rest of them looked at me for approval.

"As long as Suho is fine with paying, then I guess I am. It's his money after all." I shrug. "Yeah, it's fine. Let's go." Suho answered, entwining our hands together and pulling me towards my car. I follow along with him as the others look at us and ours hands in shock. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. When did this happen?" Kris asked while putting his arm in front of us.

"What?" I asked. "Holding hands?" He continued to question. "What's wrong with that? Friends hold each other's hands all the time." I stated. "Yeah!" Suho interjected unnecessarily. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk towards my car, pushing past Kris' arm.

Time skip after they bought food blah blah I'm freaking tired because I was practicing vball all day so this chapter is gonna suck more than usual 😂

"Soo, you're friends with GOT7?" Chanyeol asked as the three groups stared at each other. "Yup." I answered, rocking back and forth on my feet. "What idol group are you not friends with?" Kai asked. "Pretty much none." I shrug. "Alright then, since all of us are here...J...we have something to tell you." Jin and JB chorused, almost like they rehearsed it. "Okayyyy, what?" I asked.

~~~~~

I Jhope ya enjoyed! Please do vote, comment, and keep reading!! Ya might have noticed that I changed Jinhee's last name because it was at first Minguk/Mingook but I changed it to Park. It was at first Minguk/Mingook because I wanted it to be after the triplets from Superman. There is Daehan, Minguk, and Manse soo since I love them so much I did her last name that sooo yeah that's the totally unneeded explanation....

Plus a lot of my friends have the last name Park, as well as a lot of my idol babies. It is a pretty common name and I wanted her name to be a bit more....normal. Anyway, you probably don't care 😂

And I'm also suuuper sad that the triplet stopped being on Superman a while back 😢 they were my fave...

K byeeee 😂

I'm soooooo tired ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, btw sorry for this sucky chapter 😂

Cute grandpa 😘

Btw the song is Overdose by EXO but it's remixed by Areia (u should check them out, their remixes are pretty good)