Chapter 6: Bubble Tea and A New Friend

Jinhee's P.O.V

     We made it back to the condo complex and I handed Baekhyun the jar of mayonnaise. "So, you guys gonna explain?" I said and crossed my arms. "Explain what?" They both asked. "The weird atmosphere between you and Hyeonwoo? Why you guys are wearing those masks and glasses?" I said. "Oh, right. Tomorrow. We have to do some...stuff." Baekhyun said and waved a goodbye while enter their condo.

     "Night, we promise we'll explain tomorrow." Chanyeol said and waved. I sighed. "Goodnight, Chanyeol." I said and unlocked my door as we both entered our own condos at the same time. I closed the door and locked it. I went to my room and changed in to some navy blue legging and an off-white baggy crop top. I put on a pair of black socks and jumped in to my comfortable bed with a bag of jolly ranchers in hand.

     I opened the bag and grabbed a cherry one out of the bag. I popped it in to my mouth while turning on the TV with the remote. Time to be lazy the rest of the day. It was quiet with only the sound of Teen Wolf playing on my TV from Netflix. (Ugh, I wish it was on Netflix, if is...TELL MEH!) Until I hear shouting from next door, ugh what now? "YAH! I NEVER SAID I WANTED MAYONNAISE! I DON'T EVEN LIKE MAYONNAISE THAT MUCH! STOP RUNNING AWAY, SO I CAN KILL YOU!" A voice yelled as thumps were heard. "WAAH! I'M SORRY, HYUNG!" I heard Baekhyun's voice cry, followed by more thumps. I chuckled, so that Luhan dude didn't even really want mayonnaise?

     Gosh, Baekhyun is so dumb. I smiled to myself as I sucked on a newly opened grape jolly rancher. I live beside a bunch of weirdos. I realized that Hyeonwoo and the rest of the guys are probably hurt from that fight they got in, so I got up and went to Hyeonwoo's house where they usually hang out at and helped them heal. Discreetly using my powers of course.

Jinhee's P. O. V

Ring
    Ughhh, what now? I feel around for my phone until I feel it and grab it. I unlock it and see a text from an unknown number.

Good morning, Jinhee! I'm going to school, so I'll text you after! It read

Who is this and who dares disturb my slumber? I texted back

Oh, sorry and it's Chanyeol! He texted back as quick as possible.

Ugh, how did you get my number?
I texted back while rubbing my eyes, I guess we both have a love for emojis.

When I was carrying you, and by the way sorry for that, I got Baekhyun to call me on your phone. He also called himself, so he has your phone number too. He texted back and I was groggily fuming.

Ima kill you.

No! Please don't! He texted back hurriedly.

Yeah, yeah whatever. Just go to school and be safe. ✌I texted back

Okayy, see you after!

     I groan since I'm wide awake and realize that I'm thirty minutes earlier than usual. I trudge off my bed and do my normal routine. You know. Shower, teeth, moisturize, the works. I then pick out an outfit to wear. I picked out a dark navy blue A-line jumper skirt and a white backgrounded with thin reds striped, half sleeved shirt. I also put on black knee high socks and a pair of shiny black flats. (The media is the outfit)

     Yeah, I actually dressed up a bit since I had more time on my hands. I, then, put on some light pink lip stain and made an ombre effect. By then, my hair is dry so I take it out of it's very low and loose bun. My wavyish curls fall gently past my shoulder and some make spirals. My natural highlights are more noticeable today as well, which I'm happy about. I grab my light brown, leather backpack looked like a very large stylish bag and walked out the door.

    I also remember to put on my sunglasses, but this time it's some black cat-eye glasses. I walk to school and along the way I get some bubble tea. The cashier was trying to flirt with me, so he bought me another one! Now, I have two bubble teas! Score! I walk with two bubble teas in hand and my backpack slung on my side. I go to my locker and put all the stuff I don't need inside. I then brace for boredom.

Jinhee's P.  O.  V

     I'm still a bit late for class, because I got lost again. I saw my teacher standing outside the classroom door and I told him the reason I got late again. He simply nodded and had a surprised look on his face, probably from my outfit. I walked in to class while sipping on one bubble tea while the other one was in my other hand, untouched. Everyone in class quieted down and stared at me. Some girls had their mouths open in shock while others were whispering to each other.

     The guys were either drooling, which is gross, or looking dumbfounded. New student?" The snotty girl from my first day asked and smiled at me with fake sweetness. "Uh, no. Name's Jinhee, ring a bell or is your brain too small to remember anything." I ask her sassily. Her jaw drops open and many of the girls gasped. None of the boys seemed surprised though, for some reason. (Psst, it's because they already thought she was pretty when they first saw her and knew it was her.)

     I don't get what the big deal is, it's just a pretty outfit not a pretty person. I walk to my seat beside that Sehun guy who's always sleeping. I don't want him to fail, so I write his notes for him and slip it in his notebook. I feel like he has a good reason why he sleeps in class, so I try my best to help him. But, I was honestly not in the mood to write his notes for him today. I scoot my chair over to his seat and gently shake his shoulder as everyone else chats. "Wake up." I say bluntly. "Huh, hm?" He asks while he opens his eyes and rubs them tiredly.

    "Here, this will help you wake up." I say and hold the bubble tea in front of his face. His eyes noticeably brighten and he takes it gratefully. "Wow! Thanks!" He beams at me. "No problem." I smile and I get up to slide my chair back to my seat. He seems to fully examine me and he almost chokes on the bubble tea.

     "What's wrong?" I ask. "N-nothing. It's just that, you're really uhm pretty." He says nervously and I unnoticeably blush. "Thanks." I say and sit back down. For the rest of class, he writes down his notes while sipping on bubble tea, and we would also talk to each other whenever we got a chance. I think I just made a new friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
HOPE YA ENJOYED AND I'M TOO LAZY TO TURN OFF MY CAPS SO YEAH. I'M SORRY THAT LITERALLY ALL MY CHAPTERS ARE REALLY LONG, BUT NOT MUCH EVEN HAPPENS IN IT. IT JUST HAPPENS LIKE THAT. ANYWAY, THE MEDIA IS NOT MINE EVEN THOUGH I DO HAVE THAT OUTFIT AND I'M LISTENING TO N.O BY: BTS RIGHT NOW!!!! ANYWAY, THANKS FOR READING AND SORRY ABOUT THIS LONG A/N. ALSO YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO SEE THE EMOJIS I ADDED WHEN CHANYEOL AND JINHEE WERE TEXTING. ANYWAY, BYEEEEE!!!! ¬3¬

The hat, bag, and hair are NOT part of the outfit...dur. Also sorry for the bad quality picture, but I couldn't get the HD picture off the app I have on my phone and yes I do have the app on my phone. It's where I got my outfit. It's from Yesstyle if you wanna know. K, byeeee again. The song is "Pretty Girl By: f(x)" luv itt.