Chapter 33: The Truth, well...kinda Part 2

Jinhee's P.O.V

"Guys, I have something to tell you." I announced and all their heads turned towards me. But, then all the adrenaline just rushed out of me and I was left with a feeling I shouldn't tell them. Something was telling me I just shouldn't, not yet at least. "Uhm, I just wanted to thank you guys for trusting me enough and telling me all this. I really do feel like we've gotten closer just by this secret being out." I said quickly. I, of course, meant every word but it wasn't what I was actually going to say.

"Of course, J. We'd trust you with our lives, you're part of the group now." Chanyeol said with a smile. This only made me feel more guilty for keeping secrets from them, but I vowed to myself if they're in danger I'll protect them at all costs, just like they'd do for me. I smiled back as the others agreed. "So, who's next?" I asked, to lighten up the mood. "Me." Suho said with a raise of his hand. "It's not as cool if it's not a lot of water, but oh well." Suho said while he poured a glass of water in to a cup.

He sat it down in front of him and by just a flick of his finger it floated out the cup. He played around with it as it zipped through the air. "I can also manipulate the water in the air, freeze water, and evaporate water in to steam or clouds." He explained. "I can control it in solid, liquid, or gas forms." He shrugged and the water suddenly began to look like it was hardening. It fell on to my lap in the shape of a sphere, but in the inside it seemed to glow. "Sorry that this turned out to be some kind of lesson." He said shyly.

"It's fine! It was really cool!" I exclaimed as I held up the sphere for him to take. It was a weird feeling on my fingers. It was solid, but not solid. Liquid, but not liquid. It was like it was right in between. "Nah, you can keep it." Suho said as he gently pushed my hand back. "Ah, thank you." I said with a smile and started getting up. "I'll be right back, just gotta drop these off in my apartment." I said. They all offered to walk me, but I told them it was unnecessary and they reluctantly agreed to stay until I came back.

I quickly went to my apartment right beside theirs' and pulled out a special wooden jewelry box from under my bed. I blew off the dust that coated it and opened it. The crown I haven't seen in years laid there, in all it's glory. My uncle gave it to me, saying that my mother told him to when I was ready. He must've given it too early, because I still don't understand what it means. I gently pick it up and put on my head, then look in the mirror. There I was, standing there, the crown looked beautiful and seemed to fit my head perfectly.

I dance, imagining I was in a beautiful gown. Stumbling a bit, I hold my crown on my head so it doesn't fall, giggling. I put the snowflake, the glass heart, and the sphere in a section beside the crown's area. I then gently took the crown off my head and laid it in the box, the crown and the charms seemed to give off a similar glow. "J, you in here?" I heard a voice yell. "Uh, yeah. In here!" I yelled as I quickly grabbed the jewelry box's golden key, closed it, locked it, and slid it under my bed just as Sehun entered the room.

"Oh, Sehun. I was just finishing up." I said as the cold metal pressed deeper in to my palm as I held the key tighter. "Yeah, the boys sent me to check up on you since you were taking longer than we thought." He said. "Oh, sorry. But, how did you get in?" I asked. "You left the door unlocked, which isn't safe by the way." He fake scolded. I laughed and he wagged his finger at me. "Now, come on. It's Lay's turn and Kris wanted to give you something." Sehun said as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder and shuffled me to the door. I quickly slipped the key in my pocket as he did so.

"Alright, alright. I'm going." I laughed as he continued to push me. "I just want everyone to finish, so I can go. We're going from oldest to youngest, if you didn't notice, and since I'm youngest I'm last." He pouted. "Aww, it's alright. I bet your power is awesome." I say and boop his nose. He chuckles and nods in agreement. We enter their apartment to find them being a bunch of goofballs, like usual. "Oh, J. Can you come here for a second?" Kris motioned me towards him, clutching something in his hand.