Chapter 32: The Truth, well...kinda

Jinhee's P.O.V

"Uh, answers to what?" Sehun asked nervously. "What happened last night, of course." I answer and almost laugh at the panic prominent on their faces. "Y-you...remember?" Kai stuttered. "Yup." I say with a cheeky smile, rocking back and forth on the coach which I sat with my legs criss-crossed. "Uhm, well. How do we start?" Sehun stuttered. "Well, for starters who were those guys?" I asked. "Most likely a rivalling gang, trying to take us out." Xiumin answered.

"So the...uh...powers?" I asked hesitantly, the words unfamiliar coming out my mouth. "Oh, yeah. This might be a little hard to believe, but there is another kind of world in this one...a secret one." Chanyeol started. "It's where a bunch of, I don't know, different people are. They're more...powerful and have more special abilities than humans, I guess." He shrugged. "Are there different types?" I asked. "Definitely. Witches, vampires, sorcerers, and...werewolves." Sehun answered, stopping a bit at werewolves.

"What are you guys?" I asked a bit casually, having a feeling I know. "Uhm..." Sehun cleared his throat nervously as he looked at the rest of them. "Alright, we'll tell you. But, please don't be afraid." Baekhyun pleaded. "Guys, I would never be afraid of you." I answered seriously. "Okay...we're werewolves." Kris sighed as they all braced for some kind of freak out from me. "I knew it!" I exclaimed as their eyes shot open in surprise.

"Well, it was obvious since Sehun hesitated a bit." I shrugged as they continued to look surprised. "So, you're not afraid of us?" Lay asked. "Why? Do you want me to be?" I teased. "What? No! Of course not!" He exclaimed. "I was just joking, I would never be afraid of any of you. Especially you, Lay." I laugh and gently pinch his cheek as he laughs. "I know none of you would ever hurt me on purpose." I said with a nod.

"Anyway, this is freaking awesome! You guys are werewolves and have powers?" I exclaimed happily. They all nodded and smiled at my childishness. "Cool! Can I see what you guys can do?" I asked, tilting my head to the side a bit. They looked at each other for a bit, then agreed. I cheerfully clapped and sat, waiting. "Okay, I'll go first." Xiumin stepped up. He sat beside me, close enough that our shoulders were touching, then I suddenly felt cold things fall on to me.

I looked up to see snowflakes. We have the same power! It still took my breath away as I admired it. "Wah, it's so pretty!" I exclaim. He chuckles. "Watch this." He says while putting his palm upward. The snowflakes began to swirl in his palm and began to make one, large snowflake. After it was done forming, it glistened as it spun above his palm. Suddenly, a bright blue flash admitted from his hand and the snowflake was now smaller. "Here." He held it out to me.

"Won't I melt it?" I asked cautiously. "No, you can use it for a necklace or a bracelet." He assured me and put it in my hand. "Ah, thank you." I smiled and gently pocketed it. "I'm next!" Luhan said while Xiumin was getting up. He floated my way, levitating on the ground as my mouth opened in surprise. He chuckled. "Just kidding. Thanks, Sehun-ah." He said as Sehun gave him a thumbs up. "I can do that too, but it'd be a little harder." Luhan explained.

"My power is telekinesis, which means you can move things with your mind. There are different types of telekinesis I can do. For example, binding which keeps things from moving. I can also do psionic speed, which augments my physical speed. That's just beginners though, I'm just starting the advanced level. Yeah, so it's far more powerful than most people think." Luhan explained as I listened intently, learning something new. "It all matters on the power of the holder." He said.

"Here, I'll show you. He took a glass from the table and it suddenly floated in midair, then it began to change in to different shapes. It changed to a star, a circle, a bunch of different shapes until it finally stopped at a heart. "That's physical augmentation or morphing, I can change what it takes form, but I'm only at the basics though. If I could, I would've changed the molecules in to diamond for you but this is all I can do so far." Luhan shrugged sheepishly as I looked at him and the glass heart in awe. It seemed to change colors in the light.

Finally, I spoke. "That's awesome!" I exclaimed. "I thought telekinesis was just being able to move objects with your mind! I didn't know there were different levels!" I continued to exclaim. They all laughed, knowing it was at my childishness but I could care less right now. "If you don't mind, I'll like to maybe keep that?" I asked hesitantly as I pointed at the heart. "Don't you want your glass back?" He asked with a smirk and a raise of his eyebrow. "Nahh." I answered with a shake of my head and wave of my hand.

"Alright." He shrugged and handed it to me. I gently pocketed it the same I did with Xiumin's. "Everyone step aside, I'm next." Kris joked as Luhan got up. "Why would we have to step aside, you just know how to fl-" Chen was cut off by Kris clamping his mouth shut. "Don't tell her yet!" He scolded. Chen merely nodded as Kris took his hand off his mouth. "Follow me, J." He motioned me towards the door and I followed. "We'll be back soon." Kris said to the guys as I waved. They all waved bye back.

Kris then took me outside and I noticed it was beginning to become dark. "Do you trust me?" He asked seriously. "Yup!" I said with a childish smile, without hesitating. He held out his hand and I took it. Then, we began to float off the ground. "Whoa!!" I yelled as we flew, hand in hand. As we looked below, the city looked beautiful and I couldn't help but smile.

Time skip to after flying

Kris and I went back inside as we laughed and joked around. "That was freaking awesome! I had so much fun!" I yelled. "I know right! It never gets old!" Kris said. "The city looked so beautiful!" I signed thinking about it. "Like you." I heard him say as I blushed. We entered the room and the boys were sitting in their exact same places, talking. It seemed like a perfect time to tell them...."Guys, I have something to tell you."

~~~~~
I Jhope you enjoyed. Please do vote, comment, and keep reading! Sorry for the long wait, I don't even have a excuse. I was just...not in the mood to write and nothing seemed to fit in just right. Anyway, thanks for reading! Byeeeeeee

Dat GIF doeee 😍
And dis pic is adorbs

Dat GIF doeee 😍And dis pic is adorbs