Chapter 56

Narrator

Jinhee threw down some luggage with a groan and held her back in pain. "Who's bag is this heavy?" She complained as she tried to crack her spine.

"Sorry." Luhan winked, patted her head, and picked up the bag which he also seemed to struggle with.

"Great! Now that we're all moved in to our old place, let's talk rooms." Suho announced with a clap of his hands. "There's only six rooms with two beds in each, so we need to figure out who's rooming with who." He continued.

"I thought it was the same that it was before." Chanyeol commented.

"Yeah, I guess it could be." Suho shrugged with a nod.

"Six? Will there be any space for me?" Jinhee asked, trying to figure where she could sleep.

"Yeah, about that, there isn't enough since this was our old place specifically made for the twelve of us so you'll have to share a bed with someone." Suho shrugged with an innocent grin. He captured all the boys' attention with that as they stopped whatever they were doing.

"Hmm, let me see, I choose..." Jinhee pondered as she put a finger on her chin to look as if she was thinking hard. "Nah, I ain't about that cliché shit. I'll just sleep on the couch." She shrugged with a light chuckle then continued to sling her bag over her shoulder and walk towards the door. The boys stood there a bit shocked but shook themselves out of it, they followed after her to decline her idea of sleeping on the couch. They continued to try and persuade her all the way into their house.

"Enough! I'm sleeping on the couch and that's that! Besides, look, its a pull-out bed." Jinhee stated as she threw the cushions off the couch and pulled out the springboard folded bed.

"Wow, for all the years we had lived here we never knew that." Chen stated with a breathy laugh and with that they all dispersed to their rooms to unpack, racing their luggage through the air to see which got to their room the fastest. Tao won, followed by Kai, and then Sehun third.

After they had all settled, Xiumin called them into the living room. "So, now that we're all settled down, how about we pay a visit to the good ole training area?" He asked which brought large smiles on the boys faces as they yelled with excitement and ran to where they knew it was.

"Come on, J!" Chanyeol said with a laugh and pulled her along. She giggled as she tripped over her feet and ran along behind him. They all stopped in front of a large part of the wall that was stainless steel instead of the wallpaper surrounding it. A stand popped out of the floor that had an imprint of a large hand on the top.

"Go ahead, do the honors!" D.O said excitedly. Jinhee hesitantly put her hand on the imprint, her's looking much smaller in comparison which the boys found cute. The imprint glowed a gold under her touch to which the boys cocked their heads to since it usually glowed a silver. Then they gasped as the stainless steel began to slowly morph into a shiny gold as if it was brand new. Jinhee had tuned them out, her mind entranced with the gold that danced across the stainless steel, taking over quickly and delicately. It left no place uncovered. The door then finally opened, Jinhee stepped in without a second thought. It was dark at first but a couple seconds passed and florescent lights each turned on one by one on the ceiling.

It was a gigantic, empty room with walls of the same shiny gold color the door had turned into. The floors were completely cushioned with white mats and another stand with the same large imprint stood right past the, what seemed to be, glass sliding doors.

"Wow! This place is awesome, guys! No wonder you all were so excited to see it after so long." Jinhee commented, making her way to the glass doors with a skip in her step.

"Wait! Jinhee!" Baekhyun yelled to get her attention but it was too late. Jinhee slapped her hand down right on the stand and her eyes seemed to cloud over. Holograms of different things floated in front her eyes which she could slide through with just a single movement of her finger. She selected a button that read "weapons" and, almost automatically, a slot opened in the walls and displayed an array of different weapons. Tao, a supernatural weapon geek, ran to them and examined them.

"These are elite weapons! I've never even seen any in this great of condition before!" Tao yelled in awe. The boys ran to them as well to check them out, grabbing randoms ones and feeling how it felt in their hands. "Put those down! Each of these weapons are taylored for specific sets of powers, you can tell by touching one taylored to yours while using your power and it'll react." Tao explained. The boys each quickly put their weapons back.

"Let's see." Chen said before putting his hand on the rack that the weapons were set upon and willing electricity to pulse through it. A couple weapons reacted to it but he chose a spear which glowed purple and had sparks coming off the tip of it. The boys each did what they saw fit until they found a weapon of their own. Suddenly, right after Jinhee hit a button labeled "obstacle mode: hard" the weapons retracted and the room began to morph. Stairs pushed themselves out the walls, spiralling up towards the high ceiling but they would become farther and farther apart. Blue fire jetted out the walls, sharp spears and arrows shot crazily, and more. Tactical, small bombs pooled out the walls and targetted whoever the saw first, that being Tao and Kai. They both at first leapt out the way from two bombs to find that an actual explosion happened. Kai began to teleport but they seemed to teleport with him, Tao tried to stop time but the bombs weren't affected. It was chaos.

Lay ran and tackled Jinhee as an arrow came right at her. Jinhee gasped as her eyes unclouded and she could see what was going on. "This is obstacle mode: hard? More like impossible! Thanks, Lay. How did y'all complete this?" Jinhee questioned, yelling over the chaos.

"We haven't!" They all yelled back.

"Oh, crap."

~~~~

I Jhope you enjoyed! Please do vote, comment, and keep reading! Yes! I updated! I'm surprised too! I guess being on vacay does things to ya. Oh, already have an idea for next chap anf it'll get juicy ;)

☁soojie☁