Chapter 18: Unnecessarily Long Chapter

Jinhee

      "Bacon...Baekhyun...I see no difference." I laugh and take a bite of D.O's homemade bacon. "Really?! We don't even call it bacon!" Baekhyun yelled exasperated, while he said bacon in his cute Engrish. "Kekeke, you're adorable." I laugh and ruffle his hair.

      His face noticeably reddens and I continue to laugh. "So, what's the plan for today?" I ask while shoveling multiple forkfuls of scrambled eggs in to my mouth, it was rather ungraceful. But, I couldn't give a crap. I love food.

      "This is really good, D.O!" I say with my mouth partially full. "Thanks." He chuckles and pride noticeably glints in his eyes. "So, we decided to...drum roll please..." Suho said. No one did it, so I started drumrolling by slapping my thighs and the other guys followed after.

      "We first go to the Mall, yes Tao you can go to Gucci with Kris, then we'll introduce you to a couple of our friends, eat, and then we'll decide what comes after that...later." Suho explains. Everyone nods in agreement. I get up after finishing all my food.

      "Clean plate club!" I suddenly yell which makes some of the boys jump. I fist bump the air dramatically. Then, jump up and down. "Clean plate club!" Tao suddenly jumps up as well and we fist bump. We both shuffle dance, him in his oddly stylish pajamas and me in Chanyeol's shirt as well as bunny slippers.

       "Hey, wait a minute." Chanyeol starts. Busted. "Are those bunny slippers?" He asks. Everyone at the table face palms and I smile. "Yup! Aren't they cute!" I beam happily while moonwalking. "Yeah, they're adorable." He says while looking at me straight in the eye.

        "Anything else you notice?" Baekhyun asks. "Hmmm...nope." Chanyeol answers. "Wait a minute, is that my shirt?" He asks while looking closely at it. "Yep, it smells good and is really comfy." I say. He chuckles and bows his head. "Well, you look adorable in it...keep it." He smiles.

       "Really? Thank you!" I say and hug him, which catches him by surprise. "No problem." He says. "Anyway, I'm going to go get ready!" I say and scurry up the stairs.

       I slide on my black, skinny jeans and a big, plain white t-shirt. Then, a pair of Timberlands and a black beanie. (Hint for one of the people she's going to meet later) I was ready. I walk through my door at the same time Lay walked out his. "Oh, hi J." He says with his cute dimple smile.

      "Ello to you." I say and examine what he was wearing. He was wearing regular jeans and a white hoodie. "It might be cold, so you should bring a jacket just in case. You look good nonetheless though." He said.

      "Thanks, I don't have a jacket though..." I say the last part more to myself. "Oh! You can borrow this one!" He say and disappears in to his room, coming back with a cute, yellow hoodie with donuts on it. Literally so aesthetic.

      "Thank you! It's adorable. I say and grab it. "No problemo, can I get a hug?" He asks. His dimple peaking through. How could I day no? I hug him and it felt comforting, I felt safe. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. What do you think you guys are doing?" Someone who came out of their room said.

        It was Xiumin. We release each other and turn towards him. "Hugging." We both say simply. "Oh, from my angle, it looked like you guys were kissing." He said and scratched the back of his neck. "Hah, no we weren't." I say and laugh. "Yeah, sorry about that." He says and puffs out his cheeks in embarrassment.

       "You both are so adorable." I say and gently squeeze their cheeks. They both smile while leaning in to my hand. "Anyway, who are you guys going to introduce me to later?" I asked. "You'll find out later, they're huge fans." Lay says. "But, I want to know nowww." I whine.

        He chuckles and pats my head. "Sorry, no can do." Xiumin says. "Fine." I sigh. "Guys! Are you done getting ready?" Xiumin yells. All the doors open in unison and they all peek out their heads, except one. Which was Suho's.

        "Seems that we're all ready." Xiumin says as all the guys file past us and down the stairs. "Except Suho." I point out. "Oh, right. He'll be down soon, let's go downstairs and wait for him." Lay says. I nod and we all go downstairs to join the others. "J, you look nice." Kris comes up to me and says.

        I put Lay's hoodie over my arm and smile up at Kris. "Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself." I say and nudge him with my arm playfully. He laughs and messes up my beanie. "Hey!" I say while fixing it. He chuckles again and jokingly rolls his eyes. I was about to say something until Kris yells something.

        "Suho-ah! Hurry up already!" Kris yells up the stairs. We hear crashes upstairs and Suho comes running down the stairs. He was struggling to put a shirt over his head as he stood before us. Everything was silent. "J's precious eyes!" D.O yells and covers my eyes.

       "Why are you covering my eyes? It's not like I've never seen someone shirtless before!" I say. They ignore me. "Stupid shirt. It's stuck on my hair." Suho mutters. "Here, I'll fix it." Sehun says and I hear him step towards him. "No! You'll probably rip out my hair." Suho yells and most likely jumped back.

       I mentally roll my eyes and gently pull D.O's hands off my eyes. I turn towards D.O and pat his hands in a way to tell him "you don't need to cover my eyes" kind of way. I walk to Suho and start grabbing the shirt. "Who's that?" He asks since the shirt covered his face while grabbing my hand from moving. "It's me." I say.

      "Oh, sorry." He says and lowers his hand. I ignore him and begin getting the button unstuck from his hair. After a couple seconds, it's free. "Okay, your hair isn't stuck anymore." I say and walk back towards the guys. "Really? Thanks." He says while finally pulling the shirt over his head and covering his abs.

"No problem. Anyway, time to leave?"
_

I hope you guys enjoyed! Early upload! Yay! I'm listening to Big Bang right now, soooo. Anyway, there's going to be a couple special guests tomorrow! The outfit she wore is kind of a hint of one the people she's going to meet! Please vote, comment, and keep reading. Byeeee! I don't own anything except the story and the picture in the media is so FABULOUS

 Byeeee! I don't own anything except the story and the picture in the media is so FABULOUS

Sooo hot 😍