Chapter 17: Nightmare

Trigger warning: Has depressive thoughts

Jinhee

     "You're useless."
"You're not worth it."
"Just give up already!"
"Why are you even here, you freak!"

     My old bullies taunted and kicked me repeatedly in the stomach as I lay emotionless on the floor. "Freak! Do you even have feelings? No wonder your parents left you!" One them said. I shakily got up and spit out blood. I wiped my blood stained lips and smirked, I looked crazy.

      My hair was strewn everywhere, my lips were stained with blood, and I was covered in bruises. My legs were shaking as I threw back my head and laughed. "I'd rather be a freak than a person like all of you. Who enjoy pain, who think they're superior than everyone, and who stoop so low to kick someone who's already down." I yelled while angry tears dripped down my face.

      I roughly wiped the tears with my hand and looked at each of them with so much venom they stepped back a bit. This was the first time I stood up to them, this was when I learned to be strong. To not let anyone use and step on me life a welcome mat. None of them were welcome.

      My eyes opened as I felt around me. I was in the hotel, EXO were just a few rooms away from me. I was okay. I felt my cheeks and saw that they were wet. I wiped them with the sleeve of Chanyeol's long-sleeved shirt that reached past my knees. It smelled good. He doesn't know I'm wearing it. I sit up and look at the moon that shined through my window.

      Worthless. Why are you even here? Just give up already. These voices were different from the ones that I usually hear. The ones I usually hear sounded like EXO and they were comforting, they made me feel safe maybe a bit crazy. These voices had an echo-like version of my own. My worst enemy,

                          Myself

       I shakily get up and walk like I was drunk. I was dizzy and my legs were like jelly. They could barely keep me up. I staggered backwards and fell in to night stand, which resulted in a couple things falling off. I sat there and curled my knees against my chest. I grabbed fistfuls of my hair and silently screamed.

        Why was I here? Am I even wanted? Confused and frustrated tears slid down my cheeks as I got up. I leaned my head against the window.
Help me.

       I put my face between my knees and just sat there. I started feeling weird, cold things fall on to me. I looked up and saw that it was snowing, inside my room. The floors, the bed, everything was covered in ice. One tear shed and it froze, then gently fell to the floor and shattered.

      The ice seemed to give a comforting, blue light that lit the room up. A small smile graced my lips as I caught snowflakes in my hands. I leaned my head against the frosted window and sighed, relieved. "It's alright. It's alright." I whispered to myself. You're worth something. You're important. You're someone and don't ever think otherwise.

       The ice and snow slowly disappeared as I checked the time on my phone. It was 4 A.M and I was wide awake. I sighed and shook my head. I slid on my slippers and walked out the room. Everything was silent, other than the snores coming out of certain rooms. Until I heard sniffling and quiet sobs coming from the living room.

       I looked around the corner and saw Sehun sprawled on the floor, crying. The sight physically hurt me. His back was turned towards me, so I quietly crept towards him and hugged him from behind. He jumped at first, but calmed. "What's wrong?" I asked. He snuggled in to my shoulder as his tears dripped on to my legs.

       "I don't understand, this has never happened before." He whispered. "What?" I asked gently. "I can't sleep." His voice was barely hearable. To normal people, that wouldn't something to cry about. But Sehun could sleep through anything, so I understand why he was freaked out.

      I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and hugged him tightly. I gently rocked us back and forth while humming a soft tune. Every once and a while, I told him I was here and everything was alright.

      After a couple minutes, soft snores were heard from him. I gently smiled and kissed his cheek. I then fell asleep myself. Right when I was on the urge of drifting off, Sehun unconsciously held me tighter. I smiled and went to sleep.

Narrator

       The sun streamed through the windows, it was now 9 A.M and everyone was either awake or awakening. All except Sehun and Jinhee. They were still sitting on the living room ground, leaned against each other.

      The boys said their good mornings to each other and were getting ready for the day. "I guess I'll start breakfast." D.O mumbled to himself and ruffled his messy hair. His voice was still a bit raspy from waking up. He started walking towards the kitchen, but stopped when he saw Sehun and Jinhee.

      "Uh, guys! I think you'll want to see this!" He yelled, which surprisingly didn't wake the two up. "What is it?" Kai asked while drying his wet hair with a towel. The other guys followed after him.

      They were all shocked. "When did this happen?!" Baekhyun yelled. At that exact moment, Sehun woke up and stretched making sure not to wake up Jinhee. "Oh, morning. What are you guys doing?" He said casually. "We should be asking you the same!" Luhan whisper yelled.

       All of them were jealous. "Well, I just woke up soooo..." he answered. "Don't play dumb with us!" Chanyeol yelled. "Shhhhh. You'll wake her up." Sehun said, but it was too late. Jinhee woke up and stretched. She yawned and cutely rubbed her eyes. "Good morning, guys." She said and smiled at them.

       "O-oh, good morning J." They chorused. Xiumin was still a bit tired so he sat on the couch and watched them. "What were you guys doing?" Kai asked while continuing to dry his hair. "Oh, Sehun couldn't sleep so I comforted him until he did." She explained as Sehun nodded.

       That's when everyone noticed Kai was shirtless. Everyone froze in horror at what Jinhee would do, except Kai and Jinhee who didn't notice. Xiumin quickly came behind Jinhee and covered her eyes. "Huh? What happened?" Jinhee asked, she knew it was Xiumin so she didn't do anything.

      D.O began hitting Kai. "Ow, ow! What's that for?!" Kai yelled.

       "Go. Put. On. A. Shirt!" D.O hit him with every word. "Okay, okay! Fine!" Kai said and ran towards his room. Jinhee giggled as she thought how weird they were, but that's why they're her friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a while! Hola, it meh Soojae. So, I hope you enjoyed! Wattpad was being stupid and kept on deleting my chapters! So, that's why some parts suck. Anyway, please comment, vote, and keep reading! The song is Unrequited Love and I don't own anything except Jinhee and this story! Byeeee