Chapter 19: Special Guests

Jinhee

      "Let's go to Gucci already!" Tao whined while pulling at Kris' arm. "Yah! Be patient." Kris yelled at him frustratedly. Tao whimpered like a puppy and hid behind me. I laughed and patted his head, he back-hugged me and crouched down to lean his chin on my shoulder. He's like a little kid stuck in a man's body.

      I laid my head on his as we both waited for the others to get everything together. "You smell nice." Tao said and exhaled deeply. I laughed. "That's not creepy at all." I said. "They're getting all touchy touchy over there!" Chen pointed out to the others. They all turned towards us and Tao was suddenly in Kris' grasp, being pulled away towards Gucci.

      Tao cutely reached out to me and blew me a kiss jokingly. I laughed and did the same. He waved as I did the same as he was pulled away by the hood of his hoodie. "Anyway, where to you guys?" I said and turned towards them. "Well, we're going to split in to two groups. Five in one and six in the other since there's eleven of us." Suho explained.

      "Why aren't Tao and Kris joining us?" I asked. "Oh, they just use all their money at Gucci and hang out there the whole time. So, it's not really any fun." Luhan explained and I noticed that I don't really talk to him that much. "Alright, I'm okay with any group as long as I'm with Luhan." I say and hold his arm. He looks at me, shocked.

      "Why him?! You guys don't even talk!" Baekhyun said. "Exactly, I want to know him better." I say and smile at Luhan, who smiles back with pink dusted cheeks. "Okay, so I have a list here..." Suho said while looking through his pockets. "Ah, here it is." Suho said and pulled out a sheet of paper. "We already discussed this yesterday while you were sleeping." Suho explained and I nodded.

       "Okay. J is coincidentally with Luhan, Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai, and Chen." Suho said and the guys, that were with me, went behind me. "Aww, I wanted to be with J." The other guys whined. "You guys lost is Rock, paper, scissors last night." Chanyeol said and stuck out his tongue. I rolled my eyes and hit his arm. "Ow!" He said and pouted.

       "Don't try acting cute." I said. "Alright, we'll see you guys in an hour." Xiumin said and gave me a quick hug. "How come he gets a hug!" Baekhyun says and hugs me, which results in all of them giving me hug. The last one was D.O and I can say he hugged the best. He's so squishy! "Okay, bye guys." Sehun said and steered me opposite of them.

       "So, which store first?" I asked while looking around. "We can go over here!" Chanyeol said and pulled me towards a very girly looking store. "Ani, I'm not buying anything for myself." I said and shook my head. "Who said you were buying?" He said dragged me towards it. We walked inside as the others followed. "Pick out something." Luhan suddenly said as I just stood there.

      "Okay, let me just get out my wallet..." I said as I felt around in my pockets for it. "No, we're buying it." Kai said as he lowered my wallet from my hands. "Aish, J just pick out something. We're not going to let you buy." Chen said. "Fine...thanks." I say. My eyes browse over the things in the shop and it stops not on an object, but a certain group of people I know. "Hey, isn't that-" Luhan started but I cut him off. "Yah! Bangtan!" I yell as their heads turn towards me.

       They look at me surprised, then at the things in their hands. I run towards them and we all hug. "It's so nice to see you guys!" I say and we release the hug. "Yeah, we missed you a lot! How long has it been?" Rap Mon said. "About...two weeks." Suga says. "Wah, that's the longest we've been without hanging out." I say as they nod. Chen, Kai, Chanyeol, Luhan, and Sehun come running behind me. "You know them?" Sehun asked. "Yep, they're my best friends since forever." I answer as we beam at each other.

       "They were the people we were going to introduce to you!" Chanyeol said. "Really? That's a funny coincidence." I laugh. "All of us were thinking of visiting you, so we were buying gifts." Jungkook said while holding up a wrapped box. "Ha, guys that's not necessary." I say and shake my head. "We know you don't like when people buy things for you, but too bad." Jin laughed and messed up my beanie.

       "Hey, you and Jungkook are wearing the same thing!" V pointed out.

       "Hey, we are! I guess great minds think and dress alike

       "Hey, we are! I guess great minds think and dress alike." Jungkook said and threw an arm around my shoulders. I laughed and tried to do the same, but failed. Tall people, am I right? "They're making me pick something out." I say and point my head towards the other boys. They shrug.

       I suddenly notice something and run towards it. "Aw, this is adorable!" I say and grab the wolf plushie. Both groups share some kind of look in their eye, but disappears making me question if it ever happened. "Can I have this please?" I say while hugging it. "Uh, sure." Chanyeol says. "I'll be right back." He says and grabs the plushie, then runs towards the cashier.

      "Why did you pick that out?" Luhan asks. "Oh, wolves are my favorite animal." I explain as I watch Chanyeol buy it. "That's true." J-Hope said. "Ever since we were young." V said. "It was when we all saw that wolf in the woods, when we were young. Remember?" I say and turn towards Bangtan. "Oh, uhm right." Jungkook says.

     I look up at him and notice that he was a bit flustered. Why? "I'm back." Chanyeol says and hands me the wolf. "Thank you!" I say and hug the plushie. Jungkook kept fixing his beanie, so I looked up and noticed something. "Hey, isn't that my beanie?" I ask while pulling him down to my level to examine it.

     "Don't hurt me! V-hyung had it first and I borrowed it!" Jungkook whined as I grabbed him buy the ear. I give the plushie to Jin to hold. Before V can react, I grab him by the ear as well. "I'll lecture you guys later." I say. "Anyway, we should go get some bubble tea!" I beam still not letting go of their ears as they whine. All of the guys nervously nod and I smile. Who knew that the special guests were BTS?

_

I hope y'all enjoyed! Please vote, comment, and keep reading. I just had to include BTS since I'm also an A.R.M.Y

Also since it's been 1,000 days with them! I'm so happy for them!

Should I make a BTS fanfic, because I'm not really sure...

ANYWAY, I don't own anything except this story and Jinhee. You're welcome for the GIF by the way.

Byeeeewwwweeeeeeeerjfwnfhwlfngh