Chapter 48: Eris

Narrator's P.O.V

It was four in the morning and Jinhee was basically making a mess of her apartment. She was tearing the whole place apart looking for the bracelet and she didn't even know why she needed to find it so urgently. A large crash was heard as she ran in to the nightstand, making it fall to the ground and shatter the lamp in to pieces. The glass spilled across the floor and would probably take forever to clean up. Jinhee grunted with frustration and flicked her hand in front of the mess, it quickly began to clean itself up until there was not a trace of anything being broken. Then, as if nothing happened, Jinhee began to go back to her search for the bracelet. 

Suddenly the door to her apartment slammed open and out stood the boys in a threatening stance. Well, as threatening they can look with scruffy hair and wrinkled pajamas. 

"Uh, what are you guys doing?" Jinhee asked quizzically while briefly stopping her search to look at them. 

"We thought you were in danger with all the slamming and crashing sounds..." Suho trailed off as he looked around the room to see the mess. "What happened in here?" He asked, shocked. 

"Oh, nothing. Um, I was looking for something and I guess I made a mess while doing so. Sorry, I didn't realize I was being loud." Jinhee apologized halfheartedly while scanning the room, looking for a place where she hadn't looked yet. 

"I don't think looking for something involves throwing things across the room, because I think I remember that table on the other side of the room and not flipped upside down." Kris pointed out while pointing from one side of the room to the other. 

"Look, I'm not in danger. So, you guys can either leave or help me out because thirteen people searching is better than one." Jinhee sighed while blowing a strand of hair out of her face and offering a smile towards them.

"I'm fine with helping you." Sehun said while pushing through the others to be noticed. He was sporting the wolf onesie that they had got at the Mall and seeing that made Jinhee smile even more. 

The others joined in with the search as well and began to look. About twenty minutes in, Tao suddenly stopped and stood up. "Wait...what are we looking for anyway?" He asked while looking at the others for an answer. 

"Oh, yeah...." all the boys chorused and looked at Jinhee. 

She facepalmed and blamed herself for forgetting to tell them. "It's a bracelet. It has like this really big, green emerald on it and a vintage look to it." Jinhee explained 

"Why do you need to find it so bad?" Luhan asked as he got off the ground and dusted off his baggy shirt. 

"I...I don't know. It's just a feeling that I need it, alright? I'm not going to stop until I find it." Jinhee said and resumed to searching. She picked up D.O's head from the couch and looked under it. He mumbled half-asleep as she roughly dropped his head back to the couch. D.O had said he was "taking a break" from searching for a couple minutes, but now it looked like he was just taking a nap. 

"What...what?" He asked while slowly sitting up. 

"We still haven't found the bracelet and we could use a bit more help." Jinhee explained.

"A bracelet? That's what we've been looking for?" D.O asked. 

"Yeah, why?" Baekhyun questioned. 

"Well, is it this one?" D.O asked as he pulled out the bracelet from his pocket, the emerald glinting in the light. 

"Oh my gosh, you found it!" Jinhee exclaimed as she grabbed it out of D.O's hand before any of the boys could even register her hand moving. She quickly slipped the bracelet on to her dainty wrist and smiled widely at it. "Thank you!" Jinhee gushed as she threw her arms around D.O and hugged him, rocking him side to side. 

"Um, no problem." D.O chuckled uncomfortably. Something felt different about Jinhee, it felt as if someone else was hugging him. 

"Anyway, you guys can go back to sleep now. Sorry for making you guys look for my bracelet for so long." Jinhee apologized, half her attention on the boys and the other half on the bracelet. 

"What are you going to do?" D.O asked suspiciously. 

"Um...I thinking of getting some coffee!" Jinhee stated. The boys all looked at each other, because they knew Jinhee didn't like to drink coffee. Why do you think she's always drinking tea?

"Okay...well be careful, don't want anyone like trying to jump you or something." Chanyeol joked. 

"Oh, trust me...I'll make them regret it if they try to do anything like that to me." Jinhee's face fell in to a daze-like state until she she snapped out of it and smiled innocently at the boys. 

"Okay, well, we'll be in our apartment if you need us." Suho said while signalling the others to follow him. 

"Alright, bye!" Jinhee waved a bit over-excitedly. She didn't wait for the boys to even open the door, she just turned around on her heel and walked straight in to the hallway with a creepy smile glued to her face. The boys watched her back disappear in to a room, that wasn't hers by the way, and then looked at each other all thinking what was wrong with Jinhee. 

But then suddenly a crash was heard from the room Jinhee had walked in to and her screaming for help followed after. The boys didn't even wait and all ran to the room door. They opened the door to see Jinhee crumpled on the ground, pulling at her hair. 

"Guys, you have to help me! She's trying to control me! I don't know what's happening, but you have to leave. She wants to hurt everyone."  Jinhee yelled hysterically. The first person to get to her was Chen as he crouched to her level. 

"Shh, it's okay. Tell us who's trying to control you, who is it?" Chen tried his best comfort Jinhee as he pushed a few strands of hair behind her ear and tipped her chin upward to look at him. 

"It's th-the bracelet. Quick, get it off of me!" Jinhee exclaimed as she held out her wrist. Chen grabbed the bracelet and tried to slip it off, but then a searing pain hit him and made him clutch at his head. 

"Look, lightning boy, you're cute and all but don't ever touch my bracelet." Jinhee scoffed as she suddenly stood up and dusted her pants. "Anyway, isn't she just an annoying little thing. 'She's going to hurt you, help me, blah blah blah'. Honestly, how do you deal with her?" She sighs. She then flicks her wrist and the piercing pain in Chen's head resides. "Have you learned not to touch my bracelet, because I would hate to mess up that pretty little face of yours." Jinhee smirked as she dragged a finger down Chen's jawline as he inched back from it.

"Who are you?" Baekhyun questioned angrily.

"Aww, the little puppy is getting mad. How adorable. Anyway, let's just say I'm the better version of the girl you guys adore so much. Much hotter too." She smirked yet again. "You can call me...Eris."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Jhope you guys enjoyed! Please do vote, comment, and keep reading! 

Here's a little gift for the holidays, I decided not to do a chapter all about Christmas because there are some readers who don't celebrate it and didn't want them to feel left out so I just wrote another chapter for the plot line. 

Anyway, what do you think of Eris? By the way, Eris is the Greek goddess of discord, bad luck, and stuff so I thought it was a good name for her. 

Happy holidays everyone and I hope everything is good for y'all!

byeeeeeeeeeeee

(Sorry, no GIFs or pictures for this chapter.)

I finished this on the 23rd, but it will be published on the 25th

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~