Chapter 23: Night In

Jinhee's P.O.V

     I clutched at my stomach as the boys chatted amongst themselves. I try my best to be discreet and slide a bit further down my seat, then lean my head on D.O's shoulder. Yep, you guessed it. Period. It was that time of the month, the time that all girls dread. "What's wrong?" D.O asked, worriedly with a pale pink tint on his cheeks.

     "Oh, my stomach hurts. I'm really hungry." I half-lie. It was true, I am hungry...well I always am. He nods and pats my head, then turns towards Baekhyun who called him. A couple minutes later, the car stopped. "We're here." Xiumin announced. I mentally celebrated and patiently waited for all the boys to pile out, I followed not far behind them.

    I opened the trunk and started grabbing my bags until both my arms were holding multiple. "Guys, don't forget your onesies and grab the remaining bags." I nudged my head towards the trunk and began walking to the door of the hotel. The doorman opened the door and I thanked him. "Here, let us help you." Suho and Tao chorused behind me.

     "Shouldn't you be helping the other boys?" I asked. "There weren't many bags left, they got them all." Suho explained. I nodded my head in acknowledgement. "Alright, here." I say and hand them each two bags. They both were now carrying three bags, including the onesie store bags. "Phew, thanks guys. My arms were beginning to hurt." I said while holding two bags in each hand.

     "Alright, to the hotel room!" I yell and run towards the elevator. They run after me. I hit the button with the bag and it opens shortly after. "We gotta hurry, I made sure to grab all the ice cream. Hopefully, it doesn't melt." I say to Suho and Tao as we enter the elevator. "Yah! Guys, wait!" We hear and see the rest of the boys running with a two bags in one hand, some only carrying one.

     "Sorry, it'll be too stuffed." I say and press the close door button. "Noo! Wait!" Sehun yells as the door closes. I wave as the door shuts right in front of his face. "Wow...you're evil." Tao says. "You know you're in a confined space with me, right? Do you really want to call me evil again?" I joke. Tao noticeably gulps and shakes his head, as Suho chuckled a bit. "Good." I say.

     "Ding! Floor 12" The elevator-machine-thing announced. "Yay! We're here! Hurry, I don't want the ice cream to melt." I say and fast-walk towards our room door. "Is ice cream the only thing you care about?" Suho asked. "Pretty much." I shrug. He laughed and shook his head. I swipe the card to open the door and go straight to the kitchen.

     I begin putting in the many tubs of ice cream in to the freezer. "You put the rest of the ice cream in the freezer, Ima go change." I told Tao and Suho. They nodded in response. I made my way to my room and changed in to my onesie. IT'S SO FLUFFY I COULD DIE!!

~
Narrator's P.O.V

     Knock knock. Suho put in the last tub of ice cream and walked to the door. He looked the peephole and then opened the door. "Oh, hey guys." He said as they came panting in. "I'm huff so huff tired." Baekhyun panted and dropped backwards on to the couch. "You're not the only one." Chanyeol said and crashed on to the couch, exhausted.

     "Why?" Tao popped up and asked. "Why?! We had to climb up eleven flights of stairs, that's why!" Kris yelled. "I think there was more than that." Kai sighed as he also plopped on to the couch. "Oh, that's why you took so long." Tao said. Some of the boys growled at him, others were too tired to. "I can't believe you'd just abandon us like that!" Lay said.

     "We didn't mean to, J pressed the button." Suho defended. At that exact moment, Jinhee came walking in with her onesie on. "Oh, took you guys long enough." Jinhee said while sitting beside Baekhyun's head, who was still laying down. "It wouldn't have if you let us in the elevator." Sehun mumbled. "It would've been too stuffy." Jinhee shrugged. "Anyway, give me the bags." Jinhee said and grabbed the bags.

     She pulled out bowls that were supplied by the hotel and began pouring in the chips in separate ones. She then pulled out twelve medium sized bowls and some spoons. "Grab your bowl and pick your ice cream, take turns." Jinhee instructed while handing them each of their bowls. "Aren't you going to eat too?" Kai asked while she handed him a bowl.

     "Of course." She said while pulling out the biggest bowl they've ever seen. "Actually, go change in to your onesies first." Jinhee ordered. "Alright." They all chorused and left to change except Baekhyun, who was still laying down. "Yah, Baekhyun. Get up and change in to your onesie." She said and shook his arm. "Noooo." He whined. "I'll let you rest your head on my lap while we watch the movie." Jinhee offered. With that, he jumped up and ran to his room.

    Jinhee laughed and began scooping a bunch of different flavors in to her huge bowl until it was filled up. She then grabbed the chips bowls and set them on the table that was in front of the couch. All the boys began filing out in their onesies. "K, get your ice cream." Jinhee said as they nodded.

~Time skip~

     After all the boys had picked their ice cream, they all went in to the living room where Jinhee was sitting at the end of the couch. Baekhyun zipped towards her and sat beside her. A couple "dang its" and "Unfairs" were heard from the boys. "So, what should we watch?" Jinhee asked while going through the shows and movies on Netflix.

     All the boys shrugged. "Fine, then I'll pick." Jinhee said and scrolled through the the dramas. "We're going to binge watch Boys Over Flowers." J announced and clicked it. "Ughhhh." They all chorused. "Your guys' fault you didn't pick. Anyway, trust me. You'll like it." Jinhee said. "What is it about anyway?" Tao asked. "Well...." She started. Jinhee's favorite drama had always been Boys Over Flowers, she'd tell anyone about it.

     As she happily told what it was about, the boys listened intently. They found her voice comforting. Little did they know that there was an uninvited guest watching.

-

I Jhope you enjoyed!! Please do vote, comment, and keep reading. I ALSO WANT TO THANK YOU FOR 3K READS, I GREATLY APPRECIATE ALL Y'ALL!!! -Clears throat- anyway, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3<3<3<3<3<3

 I ALSO WANT TO THANK YOU FOR 3K READS, I GREATLY APPRECIATE ALL Y'ALL!!! -Clears throat- anyway, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3<3<3<3<3<3