Chapter 51

Narrator

Jinhee shot at Baekhyun, but it reflected and hit Chanyeol who froze momentarily before it melted to the ground. Flames jumped off of Chanyeol's skin as he glared at Baekhyun. "Hey! We're supposed to be on the same team!" He yelled, just as Sehun got a hold of the gun and they both ducked to avoid his rapid shootings.

"Take that, ya mutts!" Sehun yelled as he shot all over the place, he stood beside Jinhee who just looked at him amused.

"I can't control where I reflect it!" Baekhyun countered, Chanyeol rolled his eyes in return.

As Sehun shot at Suho, the leader controlled them to go in any direction but him. Lazily swiping hiz finger side to side as he boredly stood in place, he was having fun but would never admit it. Kai just teleported in random places, but he teleported at the wrong place and at the wrong time. It hit him square in the stomach and he froze over, it would break in a couple minutes anyway. Lay sat on the couch reading a magazine, not wanting to be a part of the craziness. Suddenly, the freeze ray was in Tao's hands as he laughed triumphantly.

"Hey! No fair! You can't use your powers like that!" Luhan protested as Tao held the freeze ray over his head, Luhan went on his tippy toes to try and reach it. As Tao was distracted, Kris easily snuck up behind him and grabbed the ray from his grasp, just to be punched in the stomach by D.O who then scurried off in to the shadows. This started a wrestling match between them, Tao and Luhan arguing as well, Baekhyun and Chanyeol did the same. Xiumin rolled his eyes, watching this all unfold since he was immune to it. Chen sat with Lay, reading a magazine as well and having a conversation. That's when Hyungsik walked in.

He stopped right in his tracks at the craziness that was happening before him, in his own domain. Jinhee, noticing him, widened her eyes and discreetly sat beside Chen to make herself seem innocent. There was a tipped over couch, the boys wrestling, a frozen Kai, Sehun who seemed to be using his wind powers to blow dry his hair, and a table was encased in ice. Boyoung walked in shortly after, bumping in to Hyungsik's back. She looked up and then around him to see what was happening, then at his face which showed pure madness.

"Please don't tell me this is happening." Hyungsik said dramatically as he fell backwards, Boyoung caught him while rolling her eyes.

"It is." Boyoung stated, pushing him back upward.

Going back to his senses, Hyungsik furrowed his eyebrows and yelled. "I'm going to kill all of you!"

Boyoung, done with all of this, took this as cue to leave and she promptly turned on her heel then went straight out the door.

Everything seemed to stop right as Hyungsik's yell reached their ears. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Luhan, Tao, Kris, and D.O stopped mid-attack. Lay and Chen looked up from their magazines, Jinhee had already been watching what was to unfold, Sehun stopped ruffling his hair with his hand, Suho picked up the freeze ray from the ground and set it back to it's respectable spot, and Xiumin fell back on a bean bag chair with a huff after unfreezing Kai. The group of boys who were entangled on the ground quickly got up.

Hyungsik bound towards all of them, pointing a finger at each of them. "Who started it?" He demanded. They all hesitantly pointed at Jinhee who glared.

"Snitches get stitches, which all of you will be getting later." She growled. Hyungsik groaned and opened his mouth to speak but was interuppted. "The only things you told me not to do was to set off any missiles and to go in to your files. I didn't do either, so I'm not really in the wrong here." Jinhee shrugged, finding a loophole. Hyungsik opened and closed his mouth multiple times to protest, but found his mouth empty of words.

"True, but don't do it again! There's water all over the floor." Hyungsik scolded as he examined the blotches of water all over the ground.

"I got it." Suho stated. Then swiped his hand back and forth, with his palm facing his left. The water gradually began to dissolve until it was gone in to the air.

"Thanks." Hyungsik says gratefully. "Anyway, now that I'm back...lets talk about the dilemma." He says, peeling off his trench coat and then hanging it on a random hook that seemed to appear on the wall. The hook then retracted itself and disappeared.

"Oh, right." Jinhee says. "I don't really know how to explain it, since I don't really remember what happens when she...ya know...controls me." She explains. "All I know is, at random moments, she takes control and I black out then wake up hours later not remembering what happened." Jinhee shrugs.

"Do you know anything about her?" Hyungsik asks while sitting in front of Jinhee.

"She's a female, um, her name is Eris, she sometimes talks well mostly threatens me through my head on a daily basis...I'm surprised she's not doing it right now." Jinhee says, Hyungsik's face was filled with concern and regret for not contacting her sooner. "Oh! She can make me feel uncontrollable pain at any moment, she doesn't really do it often though. She says its a punishment for being, well, me." She ends, sighing shakily. The boys look at her, surprised because they didn't know this.

"Is there any way to trigger her to show herself? Anything that seems to push her out?" Hyungsik questions, ruffling his hair absentmindedly out of frustration.

"Uh, not really? She just shows herself when ever she wants to." Jinhee states. "All I know is, I can feel her in me. Its this brewing darkness that seems to be deep in me, just waiting for their chance to shine." She says, putting a hand to her chest.

"J acts like a completely different person when she's being possessed by that bitch, a bad person too. Eris isn't J." Kai says, gritting his teeth out of anger.

"But she is! I feel it, its me but...not." Jinhee whispers, tears threatening to spill down her cheeks.

Sighing, Hyungsik wipes her eyes with his thumb. "It looks like we have a problem."

~~~~~~

Wowieee, another update??

I jhope you enjoyed! Please do vote, comment, and keep reading! Follow if ya haven't and wanna help a gal out!

Just some edit I did, it p bad by oh wellss