Chapter 38: WAIT, YOU GUYS HAVE POWERS?! AND YOU GUYS DO TOO?!

Jinhee's P.O.V

"Uhm, I think you should sit down for this." Taehyung cleared his throat and gently grabbed my hand, leading me to the couch. "Alright..." I said as I sat down. Taehyung squeezed my hand, flashed me a smile, and went back to standing with the rest of them. "Wait, wait, wait. You guys are gonna tell her it?" Xiumin asked. "Well, yeah since you guys already did." Jin and JB chorused. "It's kinda funny how we've kept it secret for years, but you couldn't." Jackson laughed, but I could tell that there was tension in his voice.

"Guys, can you just tell me already?" I sighed. "Okay...well. We're all part of the supernatural." Jin said while gesturing to everyone. I blacked out.

Narrator's P.O.V

"Guys, what happened?!" Jhope yelled, freaking out. "J? J?" Jungkook said repeatedly as he gently tapped at your face. "I told you we shouldn't have all been here, it's too much for her to handle that all of us have powers." Jimin sighed exasperated. "Back up a little, guys. Give her some space." Jin ordered as he tried pushing the others farther back. All of BTS surrounded Jinhee, keeping the others from getting anywhere close to her. Out of all of them, BTS had know Jinhee the longest. "Let me see her!" Sehun yelled while trying to push through everyone. "Yeah! We wanna see if she's okay too!" Chanyeol added. "Us too!" BamBam yelled as well.

"Ughh, my head is killing me. What happened?" Jinhee said groggily as she slowly opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was all of BTS' faces super close to her. "J, you're awake!" Suga yelled and hugged her. "I mean, uh you okay?" Suga asked, while clearing his throat and getting off her. He usually didn't like showing his affection around people other than Jinhee and BTS. "Yeah, I'm fine." Jinhee shrugged. Suddenly, everything clicked in her brain. "WAIT, YOU GUYS HAVE POWERS?! AND YOU GUYS DO TOO?!" Jinhee yelled, pointing at BTS and GOT7.

They all covered their ears, mostly BTS since they were closer. "Ow, warn us next time." Rap Mon whined as he scrunched his eyebrows and rubbed at his ears. "And yes." He stated calmly. "I'm gonna scream." Jinhee warned calmly. Everyone covered their ears and closed their eyes, bracing for the impact. "WHAT?!" Jinhee yelled yet again. "Ugh, I'm so done." She sighed and plopped backward. "So, what you're saying is that all of my closest friends have powers?" Jinhee asked, bewildered. "Basically." Youngjae said with a shrug.

"And you guys kept it a secret from me for years?" Jinhee asked while pointing at BTS and GOT7. "Yup. Pretty much." Yugyeom nodded. "Alright then...so what specifically are you guys?" Jinhee asked as she switched to laying on her stomach and put her chin on her palm. "We're vampires." Jimin said, gesturing to BTS and himself. "Pshh, do you guys sparkle?" Jinhee snorted as she snickered to herself. "No!" Jimin yelled defensively. "Alright, alright." Jinhee mock-surrendered with a laugh.

"And we're fairies!" Jackson and BamBam yelled together with a lot of enthusiasm. "No, we're not." JB said while he hit the two of them on the back of the head. "Yeah, he's right. We're actually pixies." Yugyeom interjected. "No, we are not." JB said as he threatened to hit him too. "We're-" JB was cut off by Junior. "Mermen." Junior said with a serious face. "That's it!" JB yelled and turned around, but all of them ran and hid behind Mark. "We're coyotes." Mark deadpanned. "That was my line!" JB yelled exasperated.

"This is freaking awesome!" Jinhee yelled excitedly, jumping up from the couch. "Really? You're not afraid of us?" Taehyung asked. "First of all, how could I be afraid of a little cutie wike youuuu." Jinhee cooed in her baby voice and pinched his cheek. "Second, I've known you guys longer than EXO and I wasn't afraid of them when they told they were werewolves." Jinhee continued after she let go of Taehyung's cheek. "Third, I don't get scared easily." She ended with her hands on her hips. "Phew, we thought you'd do something crazy." Jackson sighed as he leaned on Mark's shoulder.