Finale Chapter 25

Jinhee's P.O.V

     Hyeonwoo jumped through the window and grabbed my hand. "Jinhee, I love you. Will you be mine forever and marry me?" He asked while kneeling on one knee. Tears began forming in my eyes. "Of course!" I yelled happily and tackled him in a hug.

     We began kissing until my worst enemies, EXO, walked in. "Look what we have here." Chanyeol sneered. "What do you guys want?" I glared at them. "Your lives." Luhan yelled and lunged at us. Sehun stabbed Hyeonwoo and he fell to the groud. "No!!! Hyeonwoo!" I yelled and tears pricked at my eyes. "I thought we were friends!" I cried as Lay got closer to me. "Ha, who would want to be friends with you." Lay looked down on me with a evil smirk and stabbed me in the heart.

     I fell to the ground, surrounded by blood. Everything hurt until it just all stopped and I saw nothing at all. I was dead...forever. I was killed by a little sheep is all I can remember. A little sheep that I called a friend.

THE END!!!

I loved writing this book, it was so fun and I just loved it. I can't believe it's finished, I want to cry! Anyway, yes...that's the ending. Kind of obvious that was going to happen, right? Duh, she was going to end up with Hyeonwoo!! Who would want to end up with ECO or whatever their name is. Oh, it's EXO lol!! I am a huge Kpop fan! My favorite song is Gangnam Style! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this book!! Byeeeee!!

Why are you still reading?

NO DON'T KEEP SCROLLING!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

JK

Happy April Fools!!!!! Duh, it wouldn't end like that and Gangnam Style is not the only song I know XD. Next chappie will be soon! I hope ya enjoyed this dumb chapter XD. K, byeeeeeeeee.