Chapter 11: Meeting EXO Part 3

Jinhee's P.O.V

       I stood in the middle of the room without my Uggs on. The boys were discussing who was going to fight me, they were all clustered together a few feet away from me. "Okay, we've decided that you'll be fighting....Baekhyun!" They announced. "But, he's the weakest." I whined. "Yah! Am not!" Baekhyun yelled. I remember Chanyeol saying that he was the weakest, so he's lying. "Fine, but if I beat him I get to pick who I fight next." I said. The boys had smirks on their faces, but nodded anyway. "Baekhyun, you better not go easy on me. If you're really not the weakest, then you wouldn't let me win." I taunted. I knew he was getting mad, but I didn't want him to go easy on me. "Hana, dul, set!" They all yelled. I got in to my fighting stance as Baekhyun's eyebrows noticeably furrowed. We both waited for the other to make the first move. I got tired of waiting, so I attacked first. I acted like I was gonna punch him, but instead did a spin and kicked his feet under him. He fell on to his back and I sensed he was going to try to make me fall as well, so I did a back handspring to avoid it. He unsteadily got up as the rest of the boys looked shocked. "Come on, you can do better than that." I taunted. He tried to do a roundhouse kick, but I caught his leg and flipped him back on to the floor. He tripped me, so I fell on top of him which wasn't his intention. He struggled underneath me, because if I pinned him that means I win. I smirked and grabbed his wrists, then pushed them down against the floor. My face hovered over his and I smirked down at him. He was noticeably blushing and was looking to the side, so he wouldn't have to look at me. An idea popped up in my mind and I smirked. I kissed his cheek teasingly and got up. I looked towards the rest of the boys and all of their mouth were open from shock. Baekhyun continued to lay, paralyzed, on the floor. I snickered under my breath and stood in front of the rest of the boys. "So, who's next?" I asked.

      They moved backwards while mumbling no's and shaking their heads. Baekhyun was still unmoving on the ground and I began to worry. I walked towards him and looked down at him. He had one of his hands were covering his face while his back was against the floor. "Baekhyun, get up." I ordered. He didn't budge. I sighed and grabbed his hand, I then began pulling him up. "Leave me here to die in peace." He groaned as I pulled him up. "Nope." I laughed at him. After I pulled him up, he sat motionless in the middle of the floor. I got close to his ear and said something. "Surprise. It's J." I whispered and smirked. He went back to being paralyzed. I sighed and shook my head. "Hmm, who should be next..." I pondered. "What about...Tao?" I said teasingly. "Wha? Me?" He asked while hiding behind Suho. "Yup." I smiled sweetly. D.O pushed him and he stumbled in front of me. "Don't hold back." I instructed while dragging Baekhyun out of the way. "Chanyeol, can you bring him back to life for me please?" I asked. Chanyeol merely gulped and nodded. This is fun.

     Tao left, because he had to change in to "proper" fighting clothes, so we waited. "Be careful, Tao is the best fighter in the group and he's really competitive." The guy, I believe is Suho, said. "I will, thanks." I smiled at him and his face reddened. "Uh, you okay?" I ask. "Oh uhm, yeah." He replied while clearing his throat. I saw that Baekhyun was still frozen and Chanyeol was poking his cheek repeatedly. Baekhyun looked dazed and was staring in to nothingness. "Hellooo? You still home?" Chanyeol asked while waving his hand in front of Baekhyun's face. Suddenly, the guy Chen burst in to fits off laughter. "HE GOT BEAT BY A GIRL!" He yelled while clapping like a seal. All of joined in and we all ended up laughing until tears were in our eyes. Then, Tao came in with clothes that looked like a Peacock and we all burst in to harder fits of laughter. "S-stop, I can't t-take anymore!" I said while laughing and clutching at my stomach. "What did I miss?" Tao said and scrunched up his eyebrows. "Nothing, buddy. Nothing at all." I laughed and swung my arm on to his shoulders, which was hard since he's so tall. He's just a couple inches under Chanyeol and Chanyeol is tall. I noticed that Tao shivered under my arms and I looked up at him. He had a weird look on his face that I couldn't read. He suddenly embraced me in to a full on hug. I awkwardly stood there while he continued to hold on to me with his chin on my head. I noticed that it became silent and tried to look around. All of the guys were looking at us, puzzled. I stood there, not hugging back. "Uh, what are you doing?" I asked. I was uncomfortable, I hated human contact or contact in general. Especially hugs. "Oh, I'm so sorry! It's just that uhh I'm a really big fan...heh heh." he said embarrassedly while scratching the back of his neck. He let me go and rocked back and forth on the balls of his feet. "It's fine, I guess. You ready to fight?" I asked and smiled up at him. He beamed brightly back and nodded excitedly. I had a weird feeling that he was lying, but shook it away. I'm just being paranoid.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

      I laid flat on the floor with my hand covering my blushing face. She kissed me. Well, on the cheek but that still counts and I got this weird feeling. It felt like the urge to just hold her for as long as I could. It felt like seeing someone you're really close to after forever. It felt great, but familiar. I felt the exact same with J. "Baekhyun, get up." I heard her melodic voice order and it sounded oddly familiar as well. I felt a soft hand circle around my hand and I began to be dragged. She was holding my hand. I fought the urge to shiver under her touch as my heart seemed to thump faster. What is this feeling? "Leave me here to die in peace." I groaned as my hurt pride from getting beat by her sunk in. "Nope." She said and followed with that beautiful laugh of hers. I was pulled up until I was sitting slouched while staring at the floor. I felt her warm breath on my ear and, yet again, fought the urge to shiver. "Surprise, It's J." She whispered and I could practically hear the smirk in her voice. I frozen even more at her words. J? It was J! I heard her sigh farther away and get up. "Hmm...who should be next?" She asked. "What about...Tao?" She said. I wanted to tell her no and be careful, but I was paralyzed. To shocked to do anything. "Wha? Me?" Tao asked and scooted behind his mom, Suho. "Yup." She said happily. I heard shuffling behind me. "Don't hold back." She instructed while she dragged me towards the wall. "Chanyeol, will you bring him back to life for me please?" She asked, casually. I heard Chanyeol gulp and he nodded. She dropped my hand and I couldn't help, but feel like grabbing it again. "J." I thought to myself and a smile sprouted on my face.

Baekhyun's continued P.O.V

      Tao left to change his clothes and my body was still unresponsive. Chanyeol has been poking me for the past five minutes and I wanted to punch him, but J's touch left me defenseless. "BAEKHYUN GOT BEAT BY A GIRL!" Chen suddenly burst in to fits of laughter and everyone joined. I was about to get angry, but I saw J laughing which made it suddenly disappear. They laughed for awhile and even more when Tao came back in that ridiculous Peacock outfit of his. "S-stop, I can't take anymore!" J laughed while clutching at her stomach. "What did I miss?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows. "Nothing, buddy. Nothing at all." She said and swung her arm around his shoulders, which seemed hard since she's so petite. I saw Tao's face turn dazed and serious. He then shivered, just like I almost did. J looked up at him, worriedly. He suddenly embraced her and I felt my chest burn with jealously and anger. The other guys quieted and looked confusedly at them. I could feel their jealously as well, why were they jealous? They don't even know her like I do. Okay, I don't know her that well but I know her more than the rest of them. Except, Chanyeol but still. She awkwardly stood there as we looked at them. "Uh, what are you doing?" She asked. Tao let go, finally noticing what he was doing. "Oh, I'm so sorry! It's just that uhh I'm a really big fan...heh heh." Tao lied nervously. "It's fine, I guess. You ready to fight?" She answered. No, it's not fine. He's not allowed to touch you. Gosh, I'm sounding like Sehun with...J. Oh, I wonder if he knows. Probably, not.
~~~~~-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-~~~~~
A/N

     Hope you enjoyed, this is about a two hundred or hundred more words than average, so yay? I usually write about....1,400 to 1,600, so yeah. Anyway, please vote, comment, and keep reading! I'm listening to Lightsaber and Sehun just finished. I don't own the music or picture. The song is "Lightsaber by: EXO" DURR. Anyway, byeeeee!

Soo Jae

.. . . . . .. . . . . .
OT12 FOREVER