Chapter 3: A Week Later

Jinhee's P.O.V

     I sit on the floor in my room and practice my powers. My power are telekinesis and healing. I've been working on making them stronger! I've already mastered healing, so I don't really need to practice it. I float a vase and it slowly makes it's way toward me. My phone all of a sudden rings and startles me, which results in me dropping the vase. My instincts kick in and dive to grab it. Right when it's about to hit the floor, I catch it and set it back on to the table.

     I see who messaged me and see it's a message from an unknown number. It read "I'd watch your 'friends', they're not as loyal as you think they are." I was confused. How were my friends not as loyal as I think they are? I ignore it and go back to practicing my powers. They're only really powerful when I need it most, like when I was stabbed.

     I sigh and can't stop thinking about the message. I decide to take a walk and grab a random baggy hoodie from my closet, I grab my keys and walk out the door. I lock my door and put my keys in my hoodie pocket. The wind pierces my skin and burns my eyes. I put my hood over my head and it completely shields my face from the wind, but I may look a little creepy.

      Hood up, can't see my face, and hands in pockets. Yeah, don't even try saying you wouldn't find me a bit scary. Since it is winter, it gets darker faster and I finally notice it's practically pitch black outside. I'm not scared since I could pretty much fight anyone off if they attacked me, so I just continued to walk. But, then I hear a sound up ahead. It was a howl and I'm pretty sure there aren't any wolves near here. What if it's a werewolf! I follow the howling and it leads to a dark alley.

      I could make out a guy, but I couldn't see his face. He was being surrounded by those ninja dudes I fought about a week ago. He stopped howling and all of a sudden, about eleven other boys appeared and growled at the ninja dudes. "Took you guys long enough!" The guy that was surrounded by the ninja dudes said.

      "Sorry, we weren't sure if you were trolling us again." Another guy said. They were all fighting. "What did you do to get The Black Lotus after you?" Another guy asked. So, that's what the ninja dudes are called. "I didn't do anything! They just ambushed me!" The other guy yelled. It just seemed like more and more of The Black Lotus were appearing.

     "We can't keep fighting like this!" One of the guys yelled. The werewolf guys were losing and I was honestly rooting for them. I wasn't sure it I should help though, they all seemed to have different powers as well. But, I drew the line when I saw one of the werewolves get shot in the shoulder. "Hey! Come at me!" I yelled while deepening my voice to sound like a guy. All of The Black Lotus people came running at me.

     "You won't escape from us!" One of The Black Lotus members yelled. I see the werewolves surrounding the one that was hurt and I saw the pained expression on his face. I snapped and started beating up all of the Black Lotus members. I then used my telekinesis to make them float and I threw them as far as I could, which was pretty far.

      Everything was suddenly quiet. "You guys alright?" I asked with my deep voice. "Uh, yeah. Thanks." A guy with a very deep voice replied. "No problem, your friend need any help?" I said. "I don't think so..." he drawled. A guy was hovering over the one that was hurt and a soothing light was coming from his hands. He suddenly stopped and looked up.

     "Guys, it was a silver bullet. I don't think I can heal him." The healer guy said. "No! You have to!" Everyone yelled. "I guess he does need a little help, here let me see." I say and make my way towards him. The bullet was buried deep in his shoulder and his veins were turning black. I closed my eyes and pulled the bullet out with my telekinesis as fast as light.

      He yelped. I couldn't see any of their faces since it was dark, but I could pretty much feel how worried they were. I then began healing him and his vein slowly began draining of the black color. His wound started closing up until there was no trace that it was there. He sighed and fell asleep. "He'll wake up tomorrow, so make sure to check on him everyone once and awhile. Also, he might be a little weak...so be careful." I said and began walking away.

     "Wait!" One of the guys yelled. I stopped and turned towards him. "Thanks." He said and I nodded. I walked back home and fell on to my bed, exhausted. I finally met people part of the supernatural, but will I see them again?

Chen's P.O.V

     I was taking a walk and was thinking about trolling the other members by howling. I wasn't really paying attention, so I walked right in to Black Lotus territory and in to their alley. "Look who we have here...a little pup." The leader said which resulted in the alley way exploding with snickers from the rest of the members. They were sitting on trash cans, ledges, windows, etc.

      "Hyeonwoo the weakling and a whole bunch of wannabe supernatural." I said and boy...was that a mistake. Everyone growled madly. "You wanna hear a real growl?" I taunted. I did the loudest growl I could and it echoed throughout the whole neighborhood. "That's a real growl." I said and I could see some of them step back. I smirked and stood my ground. "Get him." Hyeonwoo ordered and they all jumped down, surrounding me.

      They all took out their weapons. I began zapping everywhere, but just more and more started coming. It was time to howl. I howled a long, urgent howl and all of the members of The Black Lotus clutched on to their ears. Pfft, humans. After about a minute, I was worried they weren't coming. Until they finally appeared. "Took you guys long enough!" I yelled. "Sorry, we weren't sure if you were trolling us again." Suho-hyung said which was understandable.

      We all began fighting. Punching, kicking, using our powers left and right. "What did you do to get The Black Lotus after you?" Baekhyun-hyung asked. "I didn't do anything, they just ambushed me!" I defended myself even though it was kinda a lie. We noticed more and more Black Lotus members were appearing and we were being to lose. "We can't keep fighting like this!" Tao yelled while using his martial arts against two guys.

      It was all too fast for me to process. A gun shot was heard and the next thing I felt was a sharp pain in my shoulder. I fell backwards from the impact and clutched at my shoulder. I hissed at the pain and my vision was becoming blurry. It was a silver bullet. I'm not gonna survive. I'm going to die to a whole bunch of Black Lotus members.

     "Hey! Come at me!" I heard a voice yell. My face scrunched up in agony as the bullet poisoned me. But, then...it just went away. Am I dead? My vision suddenly cleared as a hooded figure began attacking dozens after dozens of Black Lotus members without breaking a sweat. He then made them all float with telekinesis and threw them as far as he could. His telekinesis is very powerful. "You guys alright?" He asked as we all looked up at him, except Lay who was healing me.

     "Uh, yeah. Thanks." Chanyeol said awkwardly. "No problem, your friend need any help?" He asked while gesturing towards me. "I don't think so..." Chanyeol said and looked at me. Lay suddenly stopped healing me. "Guys, it was a silver bullet. I don't think I can heal him." He said with a shaky voice. "No! You have to!" All the members yelled. "I guess he does need a little help, here let me see." The mysterious guy said and walked towards me.

     The closer he got, the less pain I felt. I don't know why. He hovered over my wound and examined it. Before I could even react, he pulled out the bullet with his telekinesis. I yelped at the sudden tug at my wound. He, then, began healing me and I could feel the wound closing up. The more I got healed, the more tired I felt. My eyes finally closed and I fell soundly a sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed! It was a bit too long, but oh well. Byeeeeee and the song is "My Lady by EXO" I don't own it or them (sadly :'( lol, life of a fangirl) K, bye.