Chapter 4: New Neighbors and The Start Of The Quest For Mayonnaise

Jinhee's P.O.V

     I woke up drenched in sweat. Why is it so dang hot?!" I yelled out loud and looked downward. Oh, I was still wearing the hoodie and sweatpants from last night. "Ugh, school is tomorrow!" I groan. I get up and drag my feet towards the bathroom.I take a hot shower and then I wrap myself in my towel. I brush my teeth, rinse my mouth with mouthwash, floss, wash my face, and put on lotion. I decide to wear everything black, because it's the color of my heart...anyways. I put on a black sports bra, because you know...reasons.

     Let's just say that they're not what you'd call...small. I'm gonna stop now. I throw on a black tank top and a baggy black hoodie with some black leggings. I then slip on a pair of black and white converse highs. I pull my hair out of a ponytail and my curls fall past my shoulders delicately.

      So, what should I do today? Be productive and go somewhere or....procrastinate and watch Korean dramas all day? Wait...I finished "That Winter, the Wind Blows" last night and I'm not ready to move on to a new drama yet, my heart hasn't healed yet from the ending. I sigh, I guess there's nothing I can do but...be...productive. I then hear shuffling and yells from the condo beside me.

     Oh yeah, I heard there are new people moving in. They're so loud. And no, I'm not going to go over and be like "Oh, hi I'm your next-door neighbor and I baked you cookies! We should be friends and go frolicking in some flower fields together!" Nothing is going to change my mind. Even though some weird force is telling me to go and greet them, no freaking chance.

Jinhee's P. O. V

Knock
Knock
Knock
     I stood in front of my new neighbor's door and waited until they opened the it. Yeah, yeah. I said that I wasn't going to greet them, but something told me to do it and I couldn't resist. Plus...maybe I could make some friends and not be a total loner since Hyeonwoo and the rest of the group won't speak to me for some reason.

      I hear shuffling and whispers from the other side of the door. I wait impatiently. "Gosh, it ain't that hard to open a dang door!" A deep voice bellowed from the other side and I heard the door knob click. A really tall guy with cute and pointy ears opens the door with a bright smile. "Hi!" He greets with a surprisingly deep voice for his baby face.

     "Sup, I'm your next-door neighbor and just wanted to see who was making such a ruckus." I said boredly. What? I'm not very good at meeting new people, so I come off as cold when you first meet me. But, once you get to know me I'm a huge weirdo. Maybe even an alien...hehe. "Oh, I'm sorry about that. We're moving our stuff in and didn't realize we were being loud. Truly sorry." He bowed and scratched the back of his neck.

      This dude. Trying to act all cute and stuff, but the guilty look on his face made me crack up. I laughed and he looked confused. "It's fine, don't have to be so serious about it bruh." I gave him genuine smile. His face slightly reddened. "U-uh, yeah. Uhm, you wanna...c-come in?" He stuttered. "Sure, but are you alright? You're really red and you're talking weird." I asked a bit worried. "I'm fine, someone must've turned the air conditioning off. Probably Suho..." He mumbled the last part and opened the door wider for me to go in.

      I went in he smiled down at me. His condo was like the rest. Big, extravagant, and flashy. Each condo has about...thirteen bedrooms at the least, I believe. I tried getting one with only one room, but I got stuck with thirteen as well. "How many bedrooms you have?" I asked while examining everything. "Thirteen, one extra bedroom." He said. "Wait, eleven other people live in here?" I asked, bewildered.

     "Yep, I'll call them down-" he started. "No! Uhm, that's not needed." I cleared my throat embarrassedly. "Ookayy, then." He laughed. "It must be nice...having people that live with you." I sighed sadly. "Yeah, it can get a bit crazy and tiring but I'll always enjoy it." He smiled. I smiled sadly and thought about how empty my condo is. "Who do you live with?" He asked.

     "No one. Just me and twelve other rooms, kinda lonely but I've grown used to it." I laughed without any humor. "Well, you can visit whenever you like!" He beamed happily. "I'd like that and you guys can visit whenever you like also." I smiled up at him. He reddened yet again and looked away.

     "Oh right! I didn't ask for your name!" I said eruptedly. "Oh, it's Park Chanyeol." He said. "Well, Chanyeol you can call me J." I said and held out my hand. He smiled the brightest smile I'd ever seen and shook my hand. "Hey Chanyeol, can you go get some mayonnaise? Luhan wants some." A guy wearing eyeliner said. It's pretty normal seeing guys wearing eyeliner for me since I'm an idol and a lot of guy idols wear eyeliner.

     He looked up and saw me. "Uh, hi? C-Chanyeol, who is this?" He stuttered slightly. "Oh, this is J. She's our next door neighbor!" Chanyeol said happily. "Hi, nice to meet you." I said and smiled. "U-uh, hi. I'm Baekhyun." He reddened. It's is kinda hot in here, but not that hot for everyone's face to get red. "So, Luhan wants mayonnaise?" Chanyeol asked. "W-wha? Oh, uhm yeah...he does." He snapped his gaze towards Chanyeol.

      "I'll rock, paper, scissors you and whoever loses has to go get it." Chanyeol challenged. "Deal." Baekhyun said, suddenly serious. I laughed slightly as they both looked like they were going to kill each other. "I can go get it for you guys." I offered to lower the tension. "~Aniyo! It's fine!~" Baekhyun said cutely.

     I unnoticeably blushed as Chanyeol hit him across the head. "Yah! How can you do that to your hyung?" Baekhyun whined. I laughed and grabbed both of their wrists. "Come on." I said and dragged them out the door. "Let's go get some mayonnaise!" Chanyeol yelled randomly and I shook my head playfully. These weirdos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.. . A/N

Heyyy, hope you enjoyed! This is more a cute, little filler and it has a few references here and there. Can you guess them all? She has met Chanyeol and Baekhyun officially, what will happen on their adventure for Luhan's mayonnaise?? Thanks for reading!