Chapter 22: Running In to Hyeonwoo, Literally

Narrator's P.O.V

     As the group exited the onesie shop, they were given looks of admiration as well as weird ones. But, they couldn't careless or even bother to notice since they were too busy playing around. Pushing each other, play fighting, and playing chopsticks while walking at the same time. It was quite a sight to see, a bunch of practically grown men and woman acting like children.

     But, let's get real here, they all were little five year olds stuck in a full grown body. "I'll be right back from the bathroom, meet you guys at the hotel?" Jinhee suggested to the guys. "Not with BL Busan here, possible allies of them near." Rang through all thirteen of their heads, it was Kris who "said" it. Jinhee was beginning to get used to these voices, as she would call it, they weren't bad and kind of comforted her as well.

     "No, it's fine. We'll stay here and wait." Luhan said and stepped forward. "Are you sure?" Jinhee asked unsurely. "Hundred percent." He answered with a kind of sheepish smile. "Alright, I'll be back guys." Jinhee says and jogs over to the girl's bathroom, which was a single bathroom not a multi-stall. The boys shuffled in front of the door and stood side-by-side of it. They looked like knights, guarding a secret door. But, it was really just a bunch of goofballs "guarding" a bathroom.

     The sound of water running from the sink was heard, as well as pumps of soap, splashing, and the rip of a paper towel. Seconds later, Jinhee appeared in the door frame and jumped at the closeness of them. "Okay, let's go." Jinhee says while throwing the wet paper towel in the trash. "Why didn't you throw that away in there?" Sehun asked. "To open the door, obviously." She answered with a duh tone.

     "Ohh, alright." He nodded, understanding. Jinhee skipped while holding Chanyeol and Kris' wrists, pulling them a couple feet ahead of the rest of the guys. The other guys had to practically jog to keep up, how such a petite girl can go that fast is unknown. Maybe her powers acting up a bit. "Hurry up, we have to stop by the grocery store too!" Jinhee urged the boys to go faster.

~TimeSkip~

     "Ooh! I'm going to get this, this too, definitely this, and....that!" Jinhee yelled while grabbing a bunch of ice cream as the boys watched with surprise. She had made them go back to the hotel to get her wallet, because she knew she'd buy a lot. "Oh yeah! Chips! Salt and vinegar, Pickle, original, and...sour cream and onion." She said grabbing each bag with their name.

     "Now to the candy aisle!" She announced loudly and road the cart to aisle number seven. The boys stared at each other for a couple of seconds and then ran after her.

CRASH

     Jinhee heard a groan as she looked in front of her cart and saw...Hyeonwoo sprawled on the floor. "Ughh, thanks for the broken rib cage." He groaned in pain. Jinhee jumped off the cart and looked down at Hyeonwoo. "Hyeonwooie?" She said. Hyeonwoo opened one eye and gazed up at her. "Oh, Jinhee. Sup?" He said, quickly trying to act like he wasn't in pain.

     "Sorry for hitting you." Jinhee said and smiled down at him cutely. If Hyeonwoo wasn't in pain, he would've blushed at least a little. "Oh, you hit me? It's fine, didn't feel a thing. Heh heh." He smiled at her. "Mhm. Your groans in pain said otherwise." She sighed and pulled him up with one swift motion.

      "Why are you here?" Hyeonwoo asked. "To hunt elephants, why do you think?" Jinhee deadpanned. "Bi-polar, much. Dang." He joked. "The boys were hungry, so I had to go shopping...again." He sighed and pointedly looked at the cart filled to the brim. "Since we're on break and vacation, they're hungrier than usual. Funny that we went to the same place." He laughed and genuinely didn't mean to go to the same beach as them.

     "J!" Was heard behind them as they turned to see who it was. It was the boys, panting and crouching on their knees. "Took you guys long enough, I literally ran in to Hyeonwoo." Jinhee laughed. "What do you mean by that?" Sehun asked, a bit tense. "I ran in to him with my cart." Jinhee said a bit too happily as Hyeonwoo clutched his stomach at the memory.

     EXO began laughing and not simple little chuckles, but full out howls of laughter and gulps for air from laughing too hard. Hyeonwoo's ears reddened with anger and embarrassment. "Guys..." Jinhee warned and EXO almost immediately calmed down with a few extra chuckles here and there. "Anyway, let's just say that was a punishment for trying to get in a fight yesterday." She smirked slightly.

     "Wait, you did that on purpose?!" Hyeonwoo yelled, a bit shocked and mad. EXO came a few steps closer to Jinhee, just in case. "You think I didn't see you smack dab in the middle of the aisle? Which you shouldn't be doing in the first place." Jinhee said. "I was looking for the Butterfingers." Hyeonwoo argued. "It's right here." Jinhee said while pulling out Butterfingers bar from the bottom shelf and putting it in his hand.

     "I wouldn't have seen that! I'm too tall, but you..."

BAM

     Jinhee punched him in the arm. "Owwwww." He whined. "Hyeonwoo...if you call me short again...I swear..." She trailed off with a eerily calm voice. "Y-yes, mam. I'm sorry." Hyeonwoo stuttered. Some of EXO held in laughs and put their fists on their mouths to keep from exploding. "I'll be going. See you soon, J." Hyeonwoo said, side-hugged her, and scurried away.

     Jinhee sighed and rolled her eyes, then began picking out candies. "Okay, all done with food shopping. To the check out!" Jinhee announced yet again and road off on her cart. The boys laughed and followed after her.

--

I jhope y'all enjoyed!! Please do vote, comment, and keep reading. Thanks!! I'm writing a Kpoper problem/rant book, but it's mostly for my benefit to let go stress XD

Anyway, byeeeee

<3

°3°

<3

°3°