Chapter 20: The Start Of A Fight

Oh lordy lord, you're welcome for the GIF XD

Jinhee

        "Can I pleaseeeee have a sip, hyung?" Sehun whined for the tenth time. He's been asking all the guys if he could have a sip of their bubble tea since he finished his. His current victim was Chanyeol. BTS, half of EXO, and I were sitting in a cafe while drinking bubble tea. We paid the owner extra so that we can have it all to ourselves without fans watching and taking pictures. Other than Jungkook and Jimin, who got a caramel macchiato. I leaned over and whispered something to Sehun. "Watch this." I whispered as he nodded.

        "~Oppa! Can I pleasee have a sip of your bubble tea? Sehun took mine.~" I added aegyo to it and pouted. Ugh, cringe. I suck at aegyo. I quickly slid my bubble tea to Sehun and laid my head on my hand. "Sure!!" All the guys yelled and put their drink in my face. Even Jungkook and Jimin, who had actual cups. I looked at all the drinks in my face and also saw that Sehun was holding his empty cup as well. I laughed and shook my head.

      "I was kidding, didn't realize you wanted to share your guys' drink so much. If you can share it with me, why can't you share it with Sehun?" I asked and raised an eyebrow. "Because....." they all trailed off as Sehun pouted. "Okay then...I'm fine with sharing, here." I said and held the straw close to Sehun's mouth. "Oh, never mind! I'm fine with sharing my drink with Sehun!" Taehyung suddenly yelled and put his cup in front of Sehun.

      "Yeah, me too." All the other guys said and put their drinks on the table, in front of him. "Hmm...let me think about it. No." He said bluntly and took a sip of my drink. A chorus of loud gasps erupted from the table. So loud that I jumped, resulting in me stabbing Sehun's lip with the straw. "Ow." He whined quietly while rubbing his lip. "Oh, sorry. Here you can just have it." I say and give the cup to him.

      His eyes brighten and he nods his head in thanks. "Gosh, why did you guys gasp so loud?" I asked. "Indirect kiss!" They all exclaim and point at Sehun. "Ugh, not this again!" I groan. "Why are you guys saying that if you offered me your drinks?" I ask. They shrug. "And why are you guys saying that, we always share food." I say and point towards BTS.

       "It's fine if it's with us." They all chorus and all eight of us laugh. "But, not with others." Jungkook finished and nudged my arm. I playfully rolled my eyes and sighed. "Whatever." I said and grabbed his drink, then drank it. "Ah! Hot, hot, hot!" I yelled and stuck out my tongue. I quickly grabbed Jin's bubble tea and sipped it, but that just made it worse for some reason.

       "AHHH! JIN-EOMMA!" I yell and stick out my tongue. "Sh, sh, sh. It's okay." He comforts and blows air on to my tongue. "There, all better?" He asked. "Phew, yes. Thank you, Jin-eomma!" I say and side hug him. EXO was shocked, but BTS wasn't since it's normal between us. Jin treated all of us like his precious children and I was his favorite.

       "What was that?" Kai asked and raised his eyebrow. "Just Jin-eomma taking care of his favorite kid." I smiled cheekily. "Yah! Who are you calling favorite?!" All of BTS except Jin and Rap Mon exclaimed. "I'm Jin-eomma's and Namjoon-appa's favorite child!" I yell back. "Nu uh!" The others fought back. "Uh huh!" I countered back childishly.

       We all simultaneously huffed and crossed our arms. "Now, now. You know we both don't have a favorite." Jin said. "Yes, we do." Rap Mon started. "Namjoon-ah, don't." Jin said through gritted teeth. "It's obviously J." Rap Mon ended obliviously. "Neh, neh, neh, neh, neh!" I teased and stuck out my tongue while the other boys pouted. Jin repeatedly hit Rap Mon in the arm as he whined.

       "Aww, it's okay Kookie." I say as Jungkook fake sniffled. I rubbed circles on his back and patted it every once and a while. "Uh..." EXO chorused. "Oh, right! You guys are here." We all chorused and laughed. "You guys are weird." Luhan said bluntly. "Thanks, we try." We all chorus creepily.

       Suddenly, Chanyeol began sniffing the air like a dog. "Uh, Chanyeol....what are you doing?" I asked. "Nothing." He shrugged casually. I furrowed my eyebrows, but brushed it off. "BL Busan is here..." Chanyeol mumbled. "What?!" All the guys yelled and stood up. Oh, did I mention that BTS was an anonymous gang too? I didn't? Well, now you know.

        "BL Busan? BL isn't just one gang?" I asked. "No, they're multiples in different cities." Taehyung mumbled. "Hmm...I'm guessing that they're not as friendly as BL Seoul?" I asked. "Ha, friendly and BL Seoul don't mix well." Suga laughed with no humor. "Well, they're friends of mine so they're friendly in my book." I said back.

        The front doors of the cafe slammed open and in came a large group of rowdy, loud boys. They flipped tables and chairs, swiped things off tables, and swung their guns around like toys. Each of them had a purple bandana wrapped around their faces, it was hard to tell how many there were.

        "J, go under the table now." Sehun ordered and pushed my head under the table, I listened not wanting to start a ruckus. Many loud footsteps were heard bustling closer and closer towards our table, it was noticeable how all the guys tensed up. I squeezed each of their knees in support and stayed quiet.

        "Well, well, well. If it isn't EXO and BTS." A raspy voice that sounded like they smoked daily said. "It's like killing two birds with one stone." He continued and I could smell smoke, it was obvious he was smoking a cig. I needed to see what was happening. Come on...new power...activate? I clenched my eyes shut and thought hard to see what was happening, I then opened my eyes and saw I could see through the table.

        Wow...it actually worked! "So, where's the rest of you guys?" The gang leader asked and pointed his finger at Kai. I noticed that each of them had a black flower on their middle finger. "You don't need to know, Leeteuk." Kai spat back. All of a sudden, one of the BL Busan's members began sniffling. "What is it, Shindong-ah?" Asked the member.

        "I smell something...something good." He said in between sniffs. All of the guys suddenly stood up, making me jump a little.

        "You want a fight, aye? A fight you'll get." Jeonghun smirked.

-

I Jhope you enjoyed! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE GOTTEN 2K READS! THANK YOU SO MUCH, Y'ALL ARE DA BEST NUGGET EVER! So, anyway...XD. please vote, comment, and continue reading! I don't own anything except this story and Jinhee...k byeeee