Chapter 12: Undertale References and They Find Out I'm J

Jinhee's P.O.V

      Tao and I both stand in a fighting stance as the rest of the guys look nervously between us. Let's see if Tao is as good as they say he is. "Hana, dul, set! Start!" I hear Chanyeol's deep voice say. Tao doesn't waste any time to attack first and tries to kick me in the chest. My reflexes kick in and I do a back handspring while kicking his foot away with mine. He quickly catches himself from falling by using his hands to propel himself back on to his feet.

     We circle each other, waiting for the other to attack. I quickly grab his arm and twist it behind him, I then trip him and he falls on to his back. "Oooohhh." The other boys chorus and watch us in anticipation. Tao stumbles back up while rubbing his back and hisses in pain. "Look, I don't want to hur-" he gets cut off when I grab his arm and flip him back on the floor.

     I smirk as the other guys laugh. "Come on, Tao! You can do it!" His mom, Suho, cheers him on. Tao is filled with determination by his mother's cheers. (What up Undertale reference!) He bounces up with a glint in his eye. He grabs both of my arms and pins them behind my back, he then proceeds to hug me from behind with a smirk on his face. "-sigh- Tao, Tao, Tao. You really think this can stop me? Sorry to break it to you, but...you're not my style." I say with a smirk and elbow him in stomach.

     He lets go of me with a startled gasp and crouches down, clutching his stomach. I grab his shoulder and crouch down until I was right in front of his face. "You're in for a bad time." I whisper and smirk yet again. (Ugh, I wish I couldve changed the font to Comic Sans) I grab his head between my arms and flip him on to the floor, John Cena style.

     I proceed to sit on his stomach and pinned his arms against the floor. "I win." I say simple and teasingly kiss him on the cheek like I did to Baekhyun. An eruption of cheers come from the boys while they laugh at Tao's frozen face. Chanyeol suddenly picks me up and puts me on his shoulders while the rest of the boys surround us with smiles on their faces. "Now what do we have here?" A voice silences us from the door and it was....my uncle. Crap.

Tao's P.O.V (This is before he hugs her)

      When she put her arm on my shoulder...I felt something weird inside me. It suddenly got hotter, my heart started to beat quicker, I almost felt like hyperventilating, and I felt like that empty space I've always had was finally...filled. It was a great feeling that I've never felt before and it made me tremble from her touch. Before I could think what I was doing...I hugged her.

     I placed my chin on the top of her head and closed my eyes. I noticed it was silent, but I ignored it. I also felt the other guys' jealousy, why were they so jealous? "Uh, what are you doing?" Her beautiful voice broke the silence and brought me back to my senses. I quickly lied and she said it was fine, but it wasn't fine. What is this weird feeling and why do you make me feel like this, but I wasn't complaining. I finally feel whole for once, no more emptiness.

Jinhee's P. O. V

      We all freeze as my uncle stands before us with his arms crossed in front of his chest. I was still on Chanyeol's shoulders, so I back flipped off. "Oy!" He says, thinking I fell off. "I'm fine." I say as he grabs both of my shoulders, examining me for injuries. He suddenly freezes when I touch his hand to assure him I was fine. He suddenly gets a surprised look on his face as he looks deep in to my eyes.

     I furrow my eyebrows at him, he shakes is head and stands beside me. All the boys had lined up in a straight line. "Annyeonghaseyo, we are EXO. We are one." They all chorused and bowed in unison. My uncle winks at me as I smirk. "Hello, EXO...J-Wolf." He says in a fake intimidating manner. "I see that you're comfortable with each other." He continues. "But, that behavior is unacceptable." He says with a serious face.